Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2018, 08:52 AM

5,066 posts, read 2,860,811 times

Advertisements

When does this start? Thinking of watching this year, maybe. haha
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2018, 10:36 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,201,370 times
I found out that I am not a true BB junkie. I didn't watch Celebs and didn't watch the online one.

Old 06-25-2018, 07:38 PM

1,479 posts, read 1,229,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I found out that I am not a true BB junkie. I didn't watch Celebs and didn't watch the online one.
I didn't watch the online one either. I need a break after the regular season is over. The celeb one was ok but they need way better celebs on.

Old 06-27-2018, 10:26 AM

2,920 posts, read 1,985,284 times
Ended up signing up for CBS All-Access again this year, wasn't sure if I would. Despite most of the house last year acting like Paul's lemmings, it was interesting to watch. Hope this season we don't see as many thrown challenges, and we do see people who actually want to strategize rather than act like they are at summer camp.

Old 06-27-2018, 11:22 AM

10,481 posts, read 25,289,591 times
It premieres tonight. I saw a sneak peak of part of the house on Entertainment tonight. Much more interesting layout.

Old 06-27-2018, 10:40 PM

1,295 posts, read 1,183,717 times
Another bunch of kids, as usual, along with the one token older person. There seems to be the usual types represented: assorted pretty girls and muscular jocks, the weird girl (okay maybe 2 weird girls this time,) the gay guy, the nerdy dork, and so on. They did change it up a little with the Muslim dude, though, since I think there has only ever been one other Muslim on BB before. The only name I remember so far is "Swaggy C." He was already starting to get on my nerves with his self-aggrandizement and the way he referred to himself in the third person.

Idk how the older cop guy is going to fit in, but he seems to be thinking of himself as a "Derrick II" already. He came off as a bit of a jerk to me so far. The welder girl seems nice, and the guy who likes dogs and guns. The little dude seems like quite a character, but possibly annoying as well. It seems like an interesting group, so hopefully they won't turn out to be a bunch of sociopaths like last season! Fortunately that will be less likely to happen without the poisonous influence of Paul. I saw him in the audience, though, along with
b-from-hell Alex...UGH!

Old 06-27-2018, 11:21 PM

44,632 posts, read 61,629,357 times
Agree with Gfab1. The group seems to be freaky, squeaky and sneaky. A few already have gotten on my nerves. A lot of hot looking gals too so the bromances should be starting soon. I do like the new house updated layout. With not having returning players I think this season has some promise to one of the best, let's hope so.

Old 06-28-2018, 05:04 AM

6,904 posts, read 7,605,159 times
Yay, no vets are in this season (yet)! That alone makes me happy.

As someone said earlier, the guests are a good variety of the young versions of our country, with most "types" represented (though heavy on the purty girls).

I would think that RockStar will get voted off asap, she seems really irritating. Imagine if she were your mother ! I hate, loathe and despise the bro from Kentucky and hope he gets booted soon. On the other hand, the producers put him there for people like me to hate. They also put him in with the Muslim guy so we can watch their interactions. Pretty soon it will be "awwww, they are learning about one another as people and are getting along". Pheaugh, so manipulative.

The robot "punishment" is entertaining. Is she in the control room working the controls of the robot? How fun for her! She's so funny to listen to that I doubt that she'll be booted even though she might not be always physically "there" this week.

I actually think the token "old" guy is good looking. But why do they always put in just one older person, and why is it always a guy?

Another season of obsessing about people I'd never interact with in my usual life.

Old 06-28-2018, 05:59 AM

1,899 posts, read 2,264,689 times
Sam the welder is entertaining. I hope she stays a while. I suspect she won't, though.

Old 06-28-2018, 06:36 AM

5,521 posts, read 7,112,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post
I hate, loathe and despise the bro from Kentucky and hope he gets booted soon. On the other hand, the producers put him there for people like me to hate.
What did he do that made you hate him so much. It's only the first night... He's one of the ones I like...Actually I like all of them and my favorite is the Vegas showgirl.

Don't care for these special advantages, wish they would just stick to the regular game. Same thing last year, when Paul got to hand out keys of safety to 8 houseguests.

The weird Aura Girl is from my neighborhood.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV