Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-29-2018, 04:51 AM

6,904 posts, read 7,607,055 times

Advertisements

Oh, so sad about Sam!

But I think the previews showed Tyler crying in remorse for picking Sam on the next episode, so I still think she's ok. Who knows, the one who cried all the time last season was the one that won!

Don't care about Steve, he can go.

I still hate Winston, and don't like Angela, either. Hope that alliance falls apart ASAP.

I'm using this picture/name chart on Morty's to remember their names this year: Mortys TV Big Brother US Live Feeds Daily Update - MortysTV.com
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-29-2018, 08:50 AM

1,873 posts, read 4,237,333 times
Was that a Tomato Plant loaded with ripe tomatoes sitting in a planter on the patio?
Let's see who steps up as the gardener.

Old 06-29-2018, 09:26 AM

554 posts, read 623,288 times
They all seem weird to me but I will probably watch anyway...lol

Old 06-30-2018, 07:54 AM

5,066 posts, read 2,861,393 times
Missed the first episode, forgot to set DVR. Second episode cut off before the end! lol Oh well. So the tech theme I thought was silly but that robot. Omg that's too funny. It helps that Sam's voice is like a little munchkin. I really like her but seems she's not cool enough, or not swaggy enough. Already loathe that guy. (loathe swaggy P who I assume he wants to be when he grows up) This is first BB I've watched since, well, I forget but it's been a while. So far not too bad. More normal people would be nice but that ain't happening anymore.

Old 06-30-2018, 12:19 PM

1,295 posts, read 1,183,960 times
Hey Jonas! Glad you'll be watching, I always appreciate your comments on the Survivor threads! Yeah I like Sam, and I'm not sure how/why she became an outcast so quickly. She seems fun and nice, but I guess the other players found other people the prefer to align with. *sigh*

I thought I would like Winston, but he seems to be becoming a bit of a dbag already, playing too hard too fast IMO. The same goes for Swaggy. It appears that the alpha male types can't just hang back for a little while; they feel the need to jump right in and start running the show. I can see why that would be the m.o. for some, but as more of a "wait and see" type person, that's not what I would do. Trying to run things puts a big ol' target on your back, so it is risky, but some people are willing to take the chance.

Old 06-30-2018, 01:55 PM

9,894 posts, read 22,027,890 times
The oldest this season is steve @ 40. I don't have any favorites this season. I may root for the little guy but I don't see him winning many competitions.

Old 06-30-2018, 10:18 PM

861 posts, read 1,147,842 times
I liked the comment by one of the "bro" guys who put together an alliance of six, and the said now we will have the numbers and dominate. There are 16 players you idiot. Six doesn't dominate ten. Oh well, just like every other season the idiots on day 2 are looking forward to the end. Even the surfer dude may have more brains than some of these clowns and that is a very low bar.

Old 06-30-2018, 10:22 PM

861 posts, read 1,147,842 times
And one other thing. The special effects are awful. The first eight that evaporated into the "pit of darkness"??? Star Trek in the 70's had better special effects. And I noticed that even though Julie Chen kept saying they were completely in the dark, they all jumped over the cement wall wthout any problem and they all found the exit easily. Blind???? I doubt it.

Old 07-01-2018, 09:57 PM

1,295 posts, read 1,183,960 times
Wow, that Swaggy is seriously delusional. I'm ready for him to go ASAP- his raging narcissism gets old VERY fast. I'm at a loss to explain why the kid thinks he's so freaking great, though. I guess because he's athletic and supposedly a good basketball player? He also seems to think he's very good looking, and a sharp dresser- ya know, "swaggy."

All I see, though, is a fairly average guy who thinks he's the s*** for whatever reason. Anyone I've ever known with that attitude was actually trying to cover their feelings of insecurity and inferiority with their false bravado. It's not a good look.

Let's see, what else- I think the weird new age girl (can't remember her name) looks like Nicole Ritchie, anyone else think so?

I'm still cool with Sam. Her accent is funny, but at least I can understand her. I can barely understand JC, his accent is so thick. Which is odd to me because I can usually understand Spanish accents just fine.

No one else is making much of an impression yet, although that "Rockstar" chick kind of irks me for whatever reason.

Last edited by Gfab1; 07-01-2018 at 10:06 PM.. Reason: punctuation

Old 07-01-2018, 10:14 PM

2,072 posts, read 1,069,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gfab1 View Post
Wow, that Swaggy is seriously delusional. I'm ready for him to go ASAP- his raging narcissism gets old VERY fast. I'm at a loss to explain why the kid thinks he's so freaking great, though. I guess because he's athletic and supposedly a good basketball player? He also seems to think he's very good looking, and a sharp dresser- ya know, "swaggy."

All I see, though, is pretty average guy who thinks he's the s*** for whatever reason. Anyone I've ever known with that attitude was actually trying to cover their feelings of insecurity and inferiority with their false bravado. It's not a good look.

Let's see, what else- I think the weird new age girl (can't remember her name) looks like Nicole Ritchie, anyone else think so?

I'm still cool with Sam. Her accent is funny, but at least I can understand her. I can barely understand JC, his accent is so thick. Which is odd to me because I can usually understand Spanish accents just fine.

No one else is making much of an impression yet, although that "Rockstar" chick kind of irks me for whatever reason.
Looks like Swaggy is on his was to get the crap app from America next week as he seems to think HE DESERVES to be rewarded for being Swaggy C. Narcissist indeed. Cant wait until he falls from his delusional throne.

Sooooo over that robot and thats probably why Sam and her whiny voice irk me. I knew America was going to give her the good app (or the producers stepped in). Hope she plays it wisely.

Yes the new age irritant looks like Nicole Ritchie. And Rockstar reminds me of Toni Collette!! And Steve looks like Javier Bardem. I wasn't ready to like him but he seems cool. Still too early to root for anyone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV