Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-13-2018, 11:07 AM

44,635 posts, read 61,645,680 times

Advertisements

Didn't 'shaggy' after his tear jerking talk with Sam exclaim what a great actor he was? Sounded like that to me. Anyway glad he's gone and hope he cleanses himself when he get's home. He's so full of it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2018, 02:52 PM

2,921 posts, read 1,987,907 times
Swaggy told Sam his mother had left, his father died, and he had been to a lot of different schools.

I'm just glad 'Christopher' is out of the house. Kaitlyn deserves kudos for having the guts to back door him, knowing he'd be ticked off. Early in the game HGs like to put up people they feel are too nice to give them a hard time, as we saw with Steve & Sam the Robot being on the block.

Next I'd like to see put up: Rockstar since I don't know if she even wants to be there half the time, and Angela because she's too comfortable in her alliance. Angela would have the numbers to stay in that scenario but it would serve as a wake-up call to start playing the game - talking to people to build relationships, etc. I sense she's a little introverted and needs to come out of her shell a bit more.

Unfortunately, Tyler & Kaitlyn will be huge targets in the coming weeks, and right now they are the main two I see actually playing the game.

Old 07-13-2018, 03:16 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,207,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellNic View Post
For the FIRST TIME since this show started, I'm not watching it. My husband watched the first hour or so and deleted the rest of what we recorded because other than maybe 2 contestants, they're predictable and stereotypical. Nothing new, nothing interesting - I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm done with Big Bro. And I'm a little sad about it. I had always hoped that they'd return to real people but I guess attention who**s are they wave of the future. Vapid, boring and unimaginative. I've stopped auditioning, knowing full well they'd never choose me. It's the end of an era for me (tears). haha
Awww, Shell, you too?? It must have been pretty lousy the past couple of seasons for both of us die harders to quit! Especially you!! Are you going to read the thread to hear what others are saying? That is what I am doing, still just being curious until I get it all out of my system.

Loved being with you all these years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJKB View Post
Players I remember well:
Mike & Will
Jordan and Jeff
Jeanelle
Evil Dick & Danielle
Chicken George
Coach Dan (MY ALL TIME FAV)
Rachel (no one get between me and my man)
I remember all of them, a few more too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonasW View Post
Bunky! That's the name I always remember. haha
Bunky!! Nakomis and Cowboy too.

Old 07-13-2018, 04:00 PM

1,295 posts, read 1,184,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Awww, Shell, you too?? It must have been pretty lousy the past couple of seasons for both of us die harders to quit! Especially you!!
I must have missed where you said you quit before! Both of our BB superfans cannot leave! Noooo...

Quote:
Bunky!! Nakomis and Cowboy too.
Not sure I remember the others, but Nakomis was unforgettable!

Old 07-13-2018, 05:04 PM

9,894 posts, read 22,031,991 times
I like drama in the house. swaggy said the cast was "soft" & he is absolutely correct. Katelyn made the right move but she sure cries a lot. I think this season will be a bust. Also why didn't BB have a cast of people in their 20s - 50s ? I believe everyone but steve is under 30. Swaggy is a ok dude & I will look for him on facebook or instagram.

Old 07-13-2018, 05:14 PM

2,073 posts, read 1,071,217 times
I fell asleep before the show started so I had to read the recaps. Looks like I didn't miss much.

Bye Swaggy! No more talking in the 3rd person. Didn't some other contestant waaay back do the same? His name was Blue? or was he on another show?

Old 07-13-2018, 09:39 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,207,099 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gfab1 View Post
I must have missed where you said you quit before! Both of our BB superfans cannot leave! Noooo...

Not sure I remember the others, but Nakomis was unforgettable!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Ummmmm, I am not watching. I think I have finally gotten over my BB addiction after all these years. The level of contestants keeps going down and you are right, Tom, I just don't care anymore. It's time for me to move on.
Cowboy was Nakomis' secret sibling. Remember?

Who knows, Gfab, I might be back next year. I never know. I just know I need a BB break.

Old 07-13-2018, 10:35 PM

2,945 posts, read 4,993,938 times
Well y'all, I'm officially BB'ed out. After seeing Paul again last season, BB just lost it's appeal to me. I'm so sick of repeated houseguests and those who only know of BB14 and up and the "vote with the house" mentality.

Is this season worth it? Or is it that same 'ol BB BS we watch year after year? I seriously haven't watched one bit this season. No promos, no contestant pictures, nothing.

Old 07-14-2018, 03:20 AM
BMI

7,454 posts, read 7,278,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DejaBlue View Post
Well y'all, I'm officially BB'ed out. After seeing Paul again last season, BB just lost it's appeal to me. I'm so sick of repeated houseguests and those who only know of BB14 and up and the "vote with the house" mentality.

Is this season worth it? Or is it that same 'ol BB BS we watch year after year? I seriously haven't watched one bit this season. No promos, no contestant pictures, nothing.
Agree.

Very lame cast this year....I only like Tyler.

Old 07-14-2018, 08:27 AM

5,066 posts, read 2,862,321 times
Was glad to see Christopher gone. Self-promotion is pathetic to watch especially when you're simply 'some guy'. Who are you guy-o? Exactly. hehe The one that cries all the time is hype annoying. Pleeeease fawn all over me! Gives meh attention. Bleh.

Lotta fairly dull folks I have to admit. I don't even know any names so far.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV