Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-06-2018, 08:26 AM

5,520 posts, read 7,115,390 times

Advertisements

So far it's very boring, and either people are on vacation or they couldn't care less about posting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2018, 08:38 AM

11,802 posts, read 5,804,343 times
As far as last nite - and the live feeds I read - we have a lot of stupid people in that house. Love Sam but Kaitlyn should not have flipped. You are still at the bottom of the totem poll - only now - you'll be fighting against 3 strong guys and 2 strong women - unlike the other team that only really had 2 strong guys and 0 strong women.

I do with Steve would have stayed and think they should have voted Sam out if only to reveal the power which Tyler knew she had. Steve wasn't a threat but that power is. If it comes down to a season like every other year with the dominate Ken and Barbies ruling the show - I won't bother to watch.

My hopes for bringing home the money now is Scottie - most are just floating except Angela, Chris and Fessyl. Also can't stand how these young adults don't clean up after themselves. How come every year we have a bunch of pigs - is everyone's homes like this?

Old 07-06-2018, 09:17 AM

1,873 posts, read 4,238,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xray731 View Post
.........................Also can't stand how these young adults don't clean up after themselves. How come every year we have a bunch of pigs - is everyone's homes like this?
IKR? Did you happen to see how dirty black the bottom of Tyler's neon green socks were while he was eating cereal in bed? The inside of that House already looks disease-y.

Old 07-06-2018, 10:34 AM

11,802 posts, read 5,804,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seashelly View Post
IKR? Did you happen to see how dirty black the bottom of Tyler's neon green socks were while he was eating cereal in bed? The inside of that House already looks disease-y.
On the feeds - BB has yelled at them many times to clean the house. You have thousands of live feed subscribers and then are on National TV 3 days a week. Maybe next year unbeknownst to the house guests - the powers are given to those that do the most in the house - cooking, cleaning and laundry - I don't think people would even understand why some are being rewarded while others are not.

They have nothing else to do but eat, sleep, body build and sunbathe.

Old 07-06-2018, 11:59 AM

44,635 posts, read 61,645,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post
So far it's very boring, and either people are on vacation or they couldn't care less about posting.
^^^Bolded, agree.

Old 07-06-2018, 12:24 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,207,099 times
Quote:
Ummmmm, I am not watching. I think I have finally gotten over my BB addiction after all these years. The level of contestants keeps going down and you are right, Tom, I just don't care anymore. It's time for me to move on.

Old 07-06-2018, 01:38 PM

278 posts, read 252,485 times
I was happy to see Kaitlyn, turn on her alliance, it was the only interesting thing to happen all night!
I dislike most of the folks in the house, lots of big egos! I think Kaitlyn was crying about fessie, cause she wanted him for herself!

There's a story today in my local paper about Kaitlyn and 2 others, using racist slurs, and the little guy, sexually harassing house members! Production gave them all stern warnings, and they will not been airing the segments!

Every season, I find the house to be a nasty mess, but I think this season, it's worse! Lazy *** young people!

Also Rockstar looks just like Toni Colette!

Most of these folks are just meh for me! I'm glad that Sam got to stay though! I don't like when they gang up on people like that! Swaggy and Bayleigh, need to go, along with Rachel, and a few others!

Old 07-06-2018, 01:52 PM

10,181 posts, read 11,168,640 times
Quote:
Boring as hell.

Old 07-07-2018, 08:26 AM

6,904 posts, read 7,610,448 times
I actually like this group of people, with a few exceptions, and don't find them boring yet. Most of them seem to be playing for the end game and the money, rather than exposure and fame (the exceptions are probably Rachel, J.C. and Angela.)

The current HOH, Kaitlyn, is a mess, so she's entertaining to watch. Will she stay with her current alliance? Will she join the Bro batch? Will she have a meltdown? I so dislike her as a person, but she's perfect as a houseguest.

Old 07-07-2018, 09:11 AM

2,921 posts, read 1,987,907 times
My first time watching live feeds from day 1, so I don't know if the cast always gets along this well in the beginning, but I've enjoyed the season so far. JC and Rachel are both characters. JC just funny without trying to be, and Rachel is a bit silly. Didn't think she'd have that type of personality but she does.

Haven't watched the live feeds a whole lot so mostly basing my opinions on the episodes, but I'd prefer to see Brett, Swaggy & Faysal go early. Rockstar and Kaitlyn I'm on the fence about. Kaitlyn I found irritating but then after she got jealous of Haleigh and Faysal kind of hooking up, I starting feeling a little sorry for her. Guess I'm just a bleeding heart conservative.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV