Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-25-2019, 10:55 PM

447 posts, read 209,198 times

Advertisements

So once again a girl alliance is formed in the beginning only to be thrown away by a few girls who cant seem to survive without having some guys on their side? Typical.

I'm guessing that older guy will be one of the 4 chosen and he's probably going home first. Who didn't see that coming?

Having said that, looking forward to this summers edition. A couple of annoying players right off (the asian and black girl, the guy with kids and the Nicole nerdy knockoff) but its a good start.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2019, 08:33 AM

4,884 posts, read 5,023,282 times
As the introduction videos were being shown, I was trying to guess which would be first to go. Nicole, the Older Guy, the Truck Driver and the one who won Camp Director. One is safe and other three are not. Camp Director guy really showed he could be a bully during his campaign last night.

Old 06-26-2019, 10:09 AM

2,924 posts, read 1,994,804 times
Typical for the first night I guess but I found the first 45 minutes or so boring. Wasn't until they started getting creamed with whatever that was that I enjoyed it. Also, Cliff worried he'll be chosen because he is the older guy was kind of amusing towards the end there. Looked like a little kid. Looking forward to tonight's episode, and finally being able to watch the live feeds at midnight ET.

Old 06-26-2019, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioJB View Post
Typical for the first night I guess but I found the first 45 minutes or so boring. Wasn't until they started getting creamed with whatever that was that I enjoyed it. Also, Cliff worried he'll be chosen because he is the older guy was kind of amusing towards the end there. Looked like a little kid. Looking forward to tonight's episode, and finally being able to watch the live feeds at midnight ET.
I'd like to know whats in that goo? It has to be somewhat edible because it does get in their mouths. Ick.

Old 06-26-2019, 10:25 PM

44,658 posts, read 61,714,444 times
Interesting that Julie Chen introduced herself as Julie Chen Moonves, she's always in the past just said Julie Chen, even on the Talk that she's since left.

Missed the first half of the show this evening, the 2nd half was not impressive. Hopefully things pick up and get real interesting soon. Hate to waste 3 nights a week.

Old 06-27-2019, 01:25 AM

Thunder, lightning, heavy rain & wind = wide awake at 3 AM. So I checked Powerball numbers, no, still have to work. Then I checked out the live feeds for the first time since they came on at midnight. Eight and then nine HGs crammed onto one of the beds. Boring conversation. I know it is early but I don't recall the conversation being this boring at the beginning of last season. It's only midnight there in California and the HGs seemed wide awake, at least the ones that were still up, so it wasn't because they were tired, except for Cliff who seemed to be trying hard to fit in. Once he realized no one was listening to him he stopped talking. I didn't see Kemi. A couple of the others were in the kitchen, including the plus sized model & the skinny nerd girl. Not looking names up at this time of night. Back to bed.

We'll have to start a spoiler thread like last season for when things start to heat up. Not much of anything to report this early.

Last edited by OhioJB; 06-27-2019 at 01:56 AM..

Old 06-27-2019, 01:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wit-nit View Post
Interesting that Julie Chen introduced herself as Julie Chen Moonves, she's always in the past just said Julie Chen, even on the Talk that she's since left.

Missed the first half of the show this evening, the 2nd half was not impressive. Hopefully things pick up and get real interesting soon. Hate to waste 3 nights a week.
After her husband lost his job during season 20 she started adding Moonves when she said her name. At the time I figured it was a one or two week thing to take a jab at CBS and to show support for her husband. I was hoping it would be but she continued on with it.

Old 06-27-2019, 04:14 AM

4,510 posts, read 4,635,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floorist View Post
Why is this boring show still on?
The real question is If Big Brother is so boring, why are you so compelled to comment on it at leat 2 times so far in this thread alone? Sounds like a personal problem.

Old 06-27-2019, 07:15 AM

I certainly hope those 6 that are in an alliance dont dominate this season. Even though David is out it looks like he might have a chance to get back in the game. I like him. That trucker dude is really working my last nerve and this was only the 2nd episode. I like Cliff the older guy but unless he gets in an alliance, I just dont see him lasting.

Old 06-27-2019, 07:39 AM

4,466 posts, read 1,611,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyBratty View Post
I certainly hope those 6 that are in an alliance dont dominate this season. Even though David is out it looks like he might have a chance to get back in the game. I like him. That trucker dude is really working my last nerve and this was only the 2nd episode. I like Cliff the older guy but unless he gets in an alliance, I just dont see him lasting.
Agree with everything you said. David seems okay, so it kind of sucks he got a 1st night boot, but hopefully he gets a chance to come back. The trucker, Sam, is getting on my nerves too. Why do people think they need to yell in the DR? No need for all that.

I actually like Cliff, and really didn't think I would. No offense to him or others like him, but I tend to dislike Texas oil guys. Don't know exactly why, but I do. He seems different, and is a big fan of the show, so I would like to see him go far. Like you said though, unless he can make a decent alliance, he will likely be one of the first ones gone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV