Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-08-2012, 05:10 PM

21,695 posts, read 28,454,370 times

Advertisements

I don't blame Abigail for yelling at Nicole. She is really angry. After her father died she almost lost her mother to prison thanks to Nicole. Nicole was right that Jennifer was stalking her and getting her upset but that wouldn't cause her to lose the baby. Still in her frazzled mind, I could see how she could think that. I wonder if she is hiding in Jennifer's house somewhere waiting to stab her. The open door could be a decoy to get rid of everyone so she could attack her.

Regarding Kristen and John who continues to be an idiot. So Kristen suddenly decides to go up to the Horton cabin in the flimsiest of outfits possible and high heels in the cold Fall weather. Give me a break. Like she didn't know he would be there. Like she didn't follow him at the last second. If she had planned it, she would have told Sami so Sami could take over the office while she was gone.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-08-2012, 06:10 PM

19,219 posts, read 16,701,480 times
I'm still puzzled why Kristen was at the cabin, too. Considering it was a last minute decision for John and Marlena to go there, the only other explanation is that Kristen (or someone Kristen hired to watch John and Marlena) overheard them talking with Hope about the cabin. If it was a coincidence, it was fairly well-timed.

Abigail said everything to Nicole I would have said. I was sitting there saying, "Yes! Go Abigail, let her have it!" It was perfect. Nicole has never been known for her honesty but this time, I think her grief and shock is a big factor as to why she's accusing the doctor of lying and Jennifer for causing it.

This show uses children way too much in their story lines. I don't like it. In the past few years, Nicole lost a baby, then kidnaps Sydney, then Grace dies, Theo gets lost, Ciara is kidnapped. That's just too much for me. I don't like those stories.

I'll be tuning in tomorrow to see if Nicole does something drastic or if Daniel will be able to stop her.

Old 11-08-2012, 06:23 PM

EJ always seems to be having people followed. He mentioned he was having Nicole followed but had expected her to be at the airport when he discovered she was at Jennifer's house. So he rushed right over there. So it wouldn't be to much of a stretch to believe that Kristen could have people following John and Marlena as well. She is after all, a Dimera so she could have all the Dimera employees at her disposal.

But since this was such a last minute decision on John and Marlena's part, Kristen didn't have time to change into the right kind of clothes so she had on her work clothes. Who knows? Maybe she even got Marlena's patient call to delay Marlena and then call to tell her she didn't need her so that Marlena would find her with John at the cabin?

The whole story is just ridiculous.

Old 11-08-2012, 07:46 PM

Yes, it's a dumb storyline for sure. I'm glad they have the nicole/daniel story going on now, otherwise I might not even bother watching. I don't like it when they exclude cast members for weeks on end. Like Abe. Where the heck is Abe and Theo? Lexie was the one that died, not Abe and Theo.

Old 11-09-2012, 05:43 PM

Pretty exciting today. Nicole was really going to jump. Good old Rafe saved her just in the nick of time. But you know, in a way, I can kind of see her point about Jennifer. It wasn't all in her head. Jennifer was ragging on her and did try to interfer with her plans with Daniel. Maybe Nicole would have told him the truth about losing the baby as she said she was going to, maybe not, but Jen was hounding Nicole about her relationship with Daniel even before Nicole lost the baby. Seeing them together just before she was going to tell Daniel brought her over the edge. How could she have told him after that?

I think that Jennifer has to take some of the blame for Nicole's going off the deep end. She said her piece to both Nicole and Daniel. She should have dropped it. I had to feel just a tiny bit sorry for Nicole telling her story to Rafe while she was lying on the hospital bed. She lost two babies and had felt betrayed by EJ. Jen lost a husband but had so much to fall back on. Jen had a loving and supportive family. Nicole had a terrible upbringing and no one to support her all througout her turbulant life growing up.

Ari is a really good actress. Maybe that's why I want to take Nicole's side!

Last edited by Minervah; 11-09-2012 at 05:51 PM..

Old 11-09-2012, 06:07 PM

Does anyone else believe Kristen is full of baloney?

Kristen argued with Stephano about not wanting to go back to Salem but finally gave in. So seeing that it was Stephano's idea for her to go back to fix things for the Dimera family, I think that she is just playing John. If it had been her idea to go back to find forgiveness she would have done it a long time ago on her own.

I think manipulating the residents of Salem is just a game for her to amuse herself while she takes care of EJ and does whatever it is that Stephano wants her to do. If she can break up John and Marlena or just p*ss off Marlena, she will be having fun.

I liked the other day when Marlena told Sami that she will butt out of Sami's decision to work for Kristen and Sami told her that was good because now she will be able to come to Marlena with problems that arise with Kristen without having to worry about hiding them from her. In other words, she could ask for Marlena's help with the problem and not have to worry about hearing "I told you so."

I like that Sami and Marlena are finally getting along so well.

Old 11-13-2012, 02:54 PM

Kristen is playing games and a little off her rocker. I can't believe John is being so gullible. Marlena has her pegged. Something's going to happen with John and Marlena ... I can feel it coming.

Boy oh boy, Arianne Zucker should receive an Emmy for her outstanding acting these past few days. I don't like what she's done in the past but I could really like her character if she was a little less evil. Maybe the tide is turning for her. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Old 11-13-2012, 06:50 PM

5,296 posts, read 7,237,341 times
Alrighty here we go again.. who's the Daddy??

Old 11-14-2012, 05:11 AM

198 posts, read 421,994 times
will of course

Old 11-14-2012, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sith View Post
will of course

That's the first name that came to mind.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV