Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-12-2021, 09:56 PM

8,495 posts, read 4,161,714 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat1116 View Post
Mariah's dream sure seemed real to me. Darn it.

Phyllis should welcome Summer's independence. I get she wants her closer. Easier to pick up phone and meet for a brunch or something. It's not like she can't get over to Italy. She has more options than most of the ordinary Janes out there [GC - non Newman's, Abbott, or Winters family members], you & me. Phyllis could even start another business in Italy.
I thought the dream was real, too but wasn't the actress that played Tessa in the rescue dream sequence some one that replaced Cait Fairbanks - it didn't look like her at all, maybe something is wrong with my eyes because the rest of the show they did show Cait Fairbanks in other scenes.

I don't like it when Phyllis starts crying and she's been crying a lot lately. I understand her being disappointed at Summer's decision but Phyllis raised her to be confident and go after things she wanted. Phyllis should be proud. And, yes, she could always travel to Italy at the drop of a hat, even every month if she wanted to.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-12-2021, 09:58 PM

I forget how old Victoria is on the show but is it still possible for her to have children? I know she has a teenage son. I was thinking it would be great if Ashland has a child of his own to carry on his legacy. Harrison is an Abbot and will be involved with that family.

Old 08-12-2021, 10:06 PM

19,517 posts, read 9,540,055 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgato View Post
I thought the dream was real, too but wasn't the actress that played Tessa in the rescue dream sequence some one that replaced Cait Fairbanks - it didn't look like her at all, maybe something is wrong with my eyes because the rest of the show they did show Cait Fairbanks in other scenes.

I don't like it when Phyllis starts crying and she's been crying a lot lately. I understand her being disappointed at Summer's decision but Phyllis raised her to be confident and go after things she wanted. Phyllis should be proud. And, yes, she could always travel to Italy at the drop of a hat, even every month if she wanted to.
Does that mean Mariah is seeing a different Tessa? I don't know. I now wish I hadn't deleted yesterday and today's shows. Bummer

Did I even read something about Cait getting Covid or word that she had to seclude 'cuz she was close to someone that did have Covid? Time written out to include Cait coming back on set .... Just in time. Want to put italics or underline the just in time part but eyesight is blurring. Maybe Cait is the real Supergirl and not Lola (character playing here, no offense meant to actual actress plays Lola). Geesh, I'm forgetting Lola's real name now. It'll come to me but probably not in the next 10 minutes. Some day I may see that movie.

Last edited by cat1116; 08-12-2021 at 10:29 PM..

Old 08-12-2021, 10:11 PM

Quote:
I forget how old Victoria is on the show but is it still possible for her to have children? I know she has a teenage son. I was thinking it would be great if Ashland has a child of his own to carry on his legacy. Harrison is an Abbot and will be involved with that family.
Hey, was someone kidding when they suggested Theo could be the father or wait I can't recall the paternity tests and Tara being good at telling lies.

Old 08-12-2021, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Hey, was someone kidding when they suggested Theo could be the father or wait I can't recall the paternity tests and Tara being good at telling lies.
I wish that Tara lied about everything and Harrison was truly Ashland's son, but Kyle went and got his own DNA test done, I think. Tara is also a stranger in town, she wouldn't have any contacts at the hospital to pay off or ask for help. I kind of wouldn't be surprised if Theo was the father either because both he and Kyle were partying in NYC at the same time. Just I don't think Tara had the connections to switch DNA tests.

Old 08-12-2021, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Does that mean Mariah is seeing a different Tessa? I don't know. I now wish I hadn't deleted yesterday and today's shows. Bummer

Did I even read something about Cait getting Covid or word that she had to seclude 'cuz she was close to someone that did have Covid?
I haven't heard that Cait got Covid, I have to check that out, but I swear the actress that was playing Tessa during the dream sequence was not Cait, totally different looking actress. If it is Cait, I need to go to the eye doctor.

Old 08-14-2021, 04:26 AM

43,663 posts, read 44,393,687 times
Quote:
I haven't heard that Cait got Covid, I have to check that out, but I swear the actress that was playing Tessa during the dream sequence was not Cait, totally different looking actress. If it is Cait, I need to go to the eye doctor.
It looks like the regular actress played Tessa as far as I could see.

What do you Ashland is going to tell Jack (since he can't get ahold of Kyle) about Harrison?

Old 08-15-2021, 08:52 PM

Just because Stitch didn't get the job, doesn't rule him out as a possible suspect in Mariah's disappearance.
I was hoping that as soon as Devon heard that, he would have considered it. Of course I'm not a mind reader though. Maybe one of his scowls was reserved for Stitch.

Which house, er mansion, has the sound-proof room? Abbotts or Chancellor? Who would have thought of ALL that - sound-proof and a super security system? I suppose the sound-proofing if Kyle or a younger Billy Abbott taking up the drums :P. Ooh, almost forgot about what's-his-name - Katherine Chancellor's son/Devon's biolological father? The musical one. Think it started with a 'T'? He could have used it for a recording studio, I suppose.

I'd hate to think it was Abby in cahoots with Stitch. I know she's played it more dramatic. You wouldn't think that but, maybe the day Mariah tripped while jogging. Who saw that, was it Stitch? Abby, SUPER freaked she could lose out on her only chance of having that baby and went to that extreme for her own, shall we say, selfish need? Just better hope Mariah doesn't get hurt trying to find a way out. When she got up on that chair to put a cover over the surveillance camera, I was even a bit worried that she could have slipped.

Would enjoy hearing other theories

Old 08-15-2021, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
It looks like the regular actress played Tessa as far as I could see.

What do you Ashland is going to tell Jack (since he can't get ahold of Kyle) about Harrison?
I really thought that the actress was someone else - I could have sworn on a stack of Bibles but maybe I do need to have my eyes check lol Someone else said that she night have been exposed to Covid, so that would make sense she would be away for a while but then later I saw her in the Chancellor living room in a scene.

I think that Ashland is going to tell Jack that he will support Kyle if they could come up with an arrangement of partial custody - like Harrison will be with Ashland half the time and half the time with Kyle, now that Tara is headed for the Big House, at least for a couple of years.

Old 08-15-2021, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Just because Stitch didn't get the job, doesn't rule him out as a possible suspect in Mariah's disappearance.
I was hoping that as soon as Devon heard that, he would have considered it. Of course I'm not a mind reader though. Maybe one of his scowls was reserved for Stitch.

Which house, er mansion, has the sound-proof room? Abbotts or Chancellor? Who would have thought of ALL that - sound-proof and a super security system? I suppose the sound-proofing if Kyle or a younger Billy Abbott taking up the drums :P. Ooh, almost forgot about what's-his-name - Katherine Chancellor's son/Devon's biolological father? The musical one. Think it started with a 'T'? He could have used it for a recording studio, I suppose.

I'd hate to think it was Abby in cahoots with Stitch. I know she's played it more dramatic. You wouldn't think that but, maybe the day Mariah tripped while jogging. Who saw that, was it Stitch? Abby, SUPER freaked she could lose out on her only chance of having that baby and went to that extreme for her own, shall we say, selfish need? Just better hope Mariah doesn't get hurt trying to find a way out. When she got up on that chair to put a cover over the surveillance camera, I was even a bit worried that she could have slipped.

Would enjoy hearing other theories
I am thinking the stress and heartbreak of losing a son in every way but death has put Stitch in a bad place mind wise. He was always one of the strongest and kindest, but maybe his son's health problems drove him over the edge. I really don't like that they are doing this to the character. Just like they did to Victoria's ex, geez forgot his name, but they made him into an abuser even though I think it was related to his abuse of certain drugs.

I don't think Abby is in cahoots with Stitch but I thought all of Mariah's friends and family were so stupid thinking she needed time away. They were just going about their business like everything's okay, Mariah just needs some alone time. A heavily pregnant woman who disappears from her family - who would not worry?!? No matter what the pregnant woman texted.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV