Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2008, 09:51 AM

1,703 posts, read 3,871,617 times

Advertisements

Here is a link to the interview. No spoilers that I saw on this link.

Video: Jessie on The Early Show | RealityBBQ - Big Brother 10 on CBS and Reality TV News, Rumors, Spoilers (broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2008, 12:26 PM

3,758 posts, read 8,443,034 times
Thanks for the link. I am glad Jessie is gone.

Old 08-09-2008, 11:35 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,207,099 times
I have to do another "DUH"! Upon further reading the instruction booklet and doing what it said, I DO NOT have the DVR capability! Guess i got the cheap version. I'm going to have to call and find out what the difference in price is! Grrrr. I'm very disappointed. I do have the west channels but I'm too tired by that time to watch. I did watch BBAD until 2a.m. this morning and I think unless something drastic happens(like the wrong person winning POV), Libra is a goner. I'm begining to think that BB is "rigged" though. If Libra goes, that will be one boring household! So don't count her out yet. I think CBS is more interested in ratings than who wins.

Old 08-09-2008, 07:30 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,681,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I have to do another "DUH"! Upon further reading the instruction booklet and doing what it said, I DO NOT have the DVR capability! Guess i got the cheap version. I'm going to have to call and find out what the difference in price is! Grrrr. I'm very disappointed. I do have the west channels but I'm too tired by that time to watch. I did watch BBAD until 2a.m. this morning and I think unless something drastic happens(like the wrong person winning POV), Libra is a goner. I'm begining to think that BB is "rigged" though. If Libra goes, that will be one boring household! So don't count her out yet. I think CBS is more interested in ratings than who wins.
This is exactly why if the show is rigged, they need to keep Libra in. If she's the puppet master of all the drama and stuff, then who's going to keep the arguing going once she's gone? I know the housemates are probably tired of the arguing and stuff, but peace and tranquility don't make good TV. And sometimes the flame starters are obnoxious, but I don't think she is. Maybe you and I are the only ones who feel this way, tamz, because no one else seems to like her It's pretty much a given that she's going up since Natalie....I mean, Michelle is obviously making this personal this week. Whoever DOES go home this week though probably will get one of the best prizes--a week-long vacation with no one to intervene...probably in Mexico...who wouldn't want that?

Old 08-10-2008, 08:44 AM

3,533 posts, read 12,307,324 times
Talking you in my sights baby ha ha ha ha

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBrakeforTailgaters View Post
This is exactly why if the show is rigged, they need to keep Libra in. If she's the puppet master of all the drama and stuff, then who's going to keep the arguing going once she's gone? I know the housemates are probably tired of the arguing and stuff, but peace and tranquility don't make good TV. And sometimes the flame starters are obnoxious, but I don't think she is. Maybe you and I are the only ones who feel this way, tamz, because no one else seems to like her It's pretty much a given that she's going up since Natalie....I mean, Michelle is obviously making this personal this week. Whoever DOES go home this week though probably will get one of the best prizes--a week-long vacation with no one to intervene...probably in Mexico...who wouldn't want that?

well if you took away my hawian vacation and you made me wear a red unitard...huh....you would be standing right in my cross hairs......lol

Old 08-10-2008, 09:05 AM

518 posts, read 2,061,813 times
I didn't read all pages of this, so if I repeat something...sorry. I was wondering---the HG's think Dan is America's Player, why haven't they figured out that "America" voted for Jessie's eviction, not him. I'm pretty sure all of them have watched BB in the past, so they have to realize what America's Player does for America. Dan realizes what he's got himself into by taking on this role, I just find it odd that the other HG's haven't thought "oh...I get it, Dan voted for America and America wanted Jessie out, not Dan". I haven't heard them discuss this at all, I don't get live feeds, but I do watch the BBAD on SHO2.

Old 08-10-2008, 11:23 AM

2,303 posts, read 5,681,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFRRACING View Post
well if you took away my hawian vacation and you made me wear a red unitard...huh....you would be standing right in my cross hairs......lol
You're right...and I'm sure she's going up and home this week unless she kicks their butts during the veto competition, but still...who's going to enlighten us with drama once she's gone? I guess we'll have to depend on April and Keesha....perhaps Renny vs. Jerry or Jerry vs. Memphis too.

Old 08-10-2008, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquastone View Post
I didn't read all pages of this, so if I repeat something...sorry. I was wondering---the HG's think Dan is America's Player, why haven't they figured out that "America" voted for Jessie's eviction, not him. I'm pretty sure all of them have watched BB in the past, so they have to realize what America's Player does for America. Dan realizes what he's got himself into by taking on this role, I just find it odd that the other HG's haven't thought "oh...I get it, Dan voted for America and America wanted Jessie out, not Dan". I haven't heard them discuss this at all, I don't get live feeds, but I do watch the BBAD on SHO2.
They keep saying they think Dan is America's player (especially Jerry) but don't seem to make a connection!

Did you watch BBAD this morning, aqua?? I had to keep turning the volume down with all my windows open, I was afraid the HGs would wake the neighbors!

IBrake, I don't like Libra. I think she has been playing a good game though. After watching BBAD I'm not sure who is going home now! I don't like her because of her screaming fits although after watching BBAD this morning, Keesha has GOT to go too. Oh my aching eardrums! I'd like to see Michelle win but she is a long shot. LOL her accent drives me up the wall. Seems a lot of native Rhode Islanders have a touch of Brooklyn accent in them. Being a staunch Yankee hater, I hate NY accents!

Old 08-10-2008, 11:29 AM

518 posts, read 2,061,813 times
The Veto comp has been completed. It was about 3 hours of trivia. I won't spoil anything for anyone, but there is a website if your interested called mortystv you can google that to get the exact address. Not sure if I can post it here. As long as you want to know day by day events that's where to go.

Tam....It was a yell fest last night on BBAD, especially the girls. Between alcohol and estrogren/hormones the girls were pissed. My husband started watching it without me this morning, it litererally woke me (I think he was doing it on purpose to wake me up, so he could have someone to talk about it with).

Old 08-10-2008, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinsmom View Post
Here is a link to the interview. No spoilers that I saw on this link.

Video: Jessie on The Early Show | RealityBBQ - Big Brother 10 on CBS and Reality TV News, Rumors, Spoilers (broken link)
Ha ha! I loved Jessie's reactions. Egotistical pinhead!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV