Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-11-2008, 06:15 AM

1,703 posts, read 3,871,845 times

Advertisements

I wasn't surprised by the nominations at all. I'm going to go look to see who won POV. I wonder if any of you caught something I did last night. In the food comp, did you notice Ollie's face when they announced Janelle as the original BB blonde bombshell and April's reaction???? OMG....I laughed out loud at that. April is going to look like the ho she is when they get out of there. Not one showmance has survived so I don't know why she thinks she will. I can't stand her! I'd rather Libra stay than her. These people are idiots and I wonder if any of them but Libra watched before. Most act like they are clueless. I'm pulling for Dan. Michelle is an idiot and I cannot stand to hear her talk. That accent is horrendous! At least Matt was cute to look at when he talked Definitely is more interesting now though!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2008, 07:14 AM

3,885 posts, read 8,124,914 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in TN View Post
I'm pretty much sick of that old geezer Jerry. His whole "going back on your word" thing was moronic. Did you he completely forget about his first week in the house? The guy hasn't won anything that wasn't given to him and contributes nothing but kissing ass to the house.
Ugh! Me too. And all the "burn in hell" yelling was just ridiculous. But, then it seems that most of them are crazy with all the screeching.

Old 08-11-2008, 11:30 AM

10,181 posts, read 11,169,862 times
I lost all respect for Jerry last night.

Old 08-11-2008, 12:23 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,209,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinsmom View Post
I wasn't surprised by the nominations at all. I'm going to go look to see who won POV. I wonder if any of you caught something I did last night. In the food comp, did you notice Ollie's face when they announced Janelle as the original BB blonde bombshell and April's reaction???? OMG....I laughed out loud at that. April is going to look like the ho she is when they get out of there. Not one showmance has survived so I don't know why she thinks she will. I can't stand her! I'd rather Libra stay than her. These people are idiots and I wonder if any of them but Libra watched before. Most act like they are clueless. I'm pulling for Dan. Michelle is an idiot and I cannot stand to hear her talk. That accent is horrendous! At least Matt was cute to look at when he talked Definitely is more interesting now though!
LMAO, austin! I sure did catch that! Ollie looked like he wanted to run right out of the house into the BY and meet Janelle! Talk about "saucer eyes" and just jumping up! April was pissed at that wasn't she? Ollie likes them blondes for sure!

Old 08-11-2008, 12:28 PM

3,758 posts, read 8,443,532 times
I missed the show last night.

Old 08-11-2008, 01:07 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,681,514 times
People like Jerry and Michelle (not so much as Jerry, though)--who talked about being religious but were cursing like sailors and casting Dan to Hell--are part of the reason that I lost my connection with my own church and have strayed out on my own. I can't stand people who judge like that. They need to remember that it is a game. Only one of them will walk out of the house with the half million dollars. They're just making themselves look stupid on TV.

I was so glad to see Janelle and Chicken George again. I wish Danielle would have come back; she was one of my favorites, too

Old 08-11-2008, 01:20 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,209,661 times
I was rolling my eyes this morning watching BBAD. Michelle kept saying America made Dan vote Jessie to show the HGs that Dan was America's Player. Can you say, no, America wanted Jessie out of the house because we didn't like him! At least they were sober and no screaming going on this morning! I was happy to see that cutie Matt again.

Old 08-11-2008, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBrakeforTailgaters View Post
People like Jerry and Michelle (not so much as Jerry, though)--who talked about being religious but were cursing like sailors and casting Dan to Hell--are part of the reason that I lost my connection with my own church and have strayed out on my own. I can't stand people who judge like that. They need to remember that it is a game. Only one of them will walk out of the house with the half million dollars. They're just making themselves look stupid on TV.

I was so glad to see Janelle and Chicken George again. I wish Danielle would have come back; she was one of my favorites, too
AMEN, IBrake! I'm the same way. They drive me nuts with that crap. Well at least they aren't as bad as Natalie last season...Team Christ while giving bj's to Mattie

I liked all of them they brought back except I didn't know Jen. Didn't watch that season. Would love to see Howie though!

Old 08-11-2008, 01:45 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,681,514 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by austinsmom View Post
AMEN, IBrake! I'm the same way. They drive me nuts with that crap. Well at least they aren't as bad as Natalie last season...Team Christ while giving bj's to Mattie

I liked all of them they brought back except I didn't know Jen. Didn't watch that season. Would love to see Howie though!
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewind....did Natalie really do that?? LOL...I knew she was a hypocrite and she was part of Team Christ, but I didn't know that they went beyond a kiss! Wow!!!

Jen was the antagonist of her household, austinsmom...she and Evel Dick got into it quite a bit. I felt bad for her because he called her lots of very degrading stuff and he poured tea on her. Her breakdown right before her eviction was funny. She was on slop that week but she ate whatever she wanted. It was very entertaining!

Old 08-11-2008, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBrakeforTailgaters View Post
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewind....did Natalie really do that?? LOL...I knew she was a hypocrite and she was part of Team Christ, but I didn't know that they went beyond a kiss! Wow!!!

Jen was the antagonist of her household, austinsmom...she and Evel Dick got into it quite a bit. I felt bad for her because he called her lots of very degrading stuff and he poured tea on her. Her breakdown right before her eviction was funny. She was on slop that week but she ate whatever she wanted. It was very entertaining!
Oh yes she did. I remember seeing it but I can't find the video at work but if you google it, lots of stuff pops up. She was such a poor foolish dingbat! There has to one in every cast now.

What about April thinking that America loves her???? She's in for a rude awakening just like poor little Jesse These people are too funny and way too in love with themselves!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV