Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-12-2014, 12:14 AM

8,624 posts, read 10,146,663 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielAvery View Post
Yes, Carly gave the impression of a rather compliant kidnap victim. Her hands were bound in front of her, so why not just reach up and take the scarf off her mouth herself?

I mean, having Carly truly gagged and unable to speak should be a ratings bonanza. Don't tease us like that!
LOL...wish we could get Olivia the same way. I only TRULY liked her when she had her little LSD trip.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2014, 11:10 AM

36,754 posts, read 14,825,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkat59 View Post
... Why put it in at all?

Especially since she was perfectly able to talk (and scream) with it in. ROTF!

Old 01-14-2014, 12:37 PM

41,957 posts, read 75,192,887 times
Quote:
I mean, having Carly truly gagged and unable to speak should be a ratings bonanza. Don't tease us like that!
LMAO ... Even Heather has to get tired of her yelling after awhile.

Old 01-17-2014, 07:30 PM

8,070 posts, read 4,745,387 times
Breaking news (and I love it): Donna Mills has been signed to play a "super-secret" role on the show. No word on how long she will be on the show (I'm guessing it's a short-term thing, but no one has said one way or the other).

One role would be the mother of Silas Clay's comatose wife, though I read recently that they have Shirley Jones doing a short-term stint in that role.

My Abby Ewing-loving self thought it would be delicious if she was a recast and "slightly refreshed" Helena Cassadine, but though Abby was a b****, she was not a psycho-b**** like Helena.

Could she play Liz Webber's never-before-seen mother? She may be too old (or Liz, too young).

Whatever the case, I'm loving this news.

Old 01-17-2014, 09:27 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
Wonder what's up with hiring 2 women that old at about the same time? Shirley Jones is 79, Donna Mills is 73 [or 71, some are saying]. I'm not complaining in any way, it's just odd, since soaps are more geared toward younger people anymore. Who knows, maybe one of them killed Connie!?!

Old 01-18-2014, 06:14 PM

Speaking of which, glad to see they ARE actually interested in revealing who killed her. I'm just sorry AJ can only get these flashes of memory while scarfing down the liquor. WHEN will Monica stop having the booze just laying around her house??

Old 01-18-2014, 09:47 PM

Quote:
Speaking of which, glad to see they ARE actually interested in revealing who killed her. I'm just sorry AJ can only get these flashes of memory while scarfing down the liquor. WHEN will Monica stop having the booze just laying around her house??
I know. He believes he shot and killed someone in a blackout stage of drunkenness, but even that isn't "rock bottom" enough to sober him up for good? And, along those lines, did Luke hit and kill a child while he was drunk? I wasn't watching GH at that time, but thought I heard something like that. If so, then his continued drinking is inexcusable, too.

Old 01-19-2014, 05:24 PM

3,051 posts, read 3,279,740 times
Quote:

Especially when she's had her own struggles with alcoholism herself!

Old 01-20-2014, 08:56 AM

The way Luke walks into the Q mansion and immediately helps himself to a drink bugs a segment of the viewership who recall it was his alcoholism that got Jake (Luke's grandson) killed. I'm sure it's intentional (Geary's way of saying "Yes, he's a selfish a-hole") but the writers don't seem willing to pursue it any further than the occasional admonishment from Tracy.

And then there's Ava, who always has a drink in her hand. Maybe if Monica let Ava move back into the Q mansion, AJ could dry out, because Ava would be sucking up all the booze.

Old 01-20-2014, 02:25 PM

So, are you saying that Luke driving drunk is responsible for the death of Jake? I have a huge problem with that scenario because while he might be a selfish a-hole, he's a hero on the show (or was, anyway). That Luke would never thumb his nose at the problem and continue to be in denial.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV