Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-12-2009, 04:45 PM

690 posts, read 2,108,535 times

Advertisements

I know that they edit to make certain people look bad, because most TV producers want somebody to be the villian. But the stuff we see Ron do is annoying, regardless of whether or not these are just shots of him while he's at his worst.

Generally, I have a lot of sympathy for the people in the worst shape...like the grandfather (I forgot his name) and Daniel. But it's hard for me to have sympathy for Ron, he tries to control everybody. I think a positive attitude is necessary to be successful, the grandfather and Daniel both had great attitudes. I don't feel like Ron's attitude is very positive. If anything, he's just bringing everybody down, stirring up drama and whatnot.

Then again, I guess Sione had a bad moment when Filipe and him were fighting with Jillian. A lot of people have had bad moments. I think Ron's had the most, though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2009, 11:45 AM

3,885 posts, read 8,123,320 times
Maybe tonight is Ron's "time to go".

Old 04-14-2009, 12:36 PM

4,362 posts, read 6,533,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MooksterL1 View Post
Maybe tonight is Ron's "time to go".
Well it's make-over time, perhaps they'll wax his chest and he'll lose double digits again.

Funny how everything gets so tense towards the end when it becomes "about the money" instead of the ***-by-ya game-play.

Old 04-14-2009, 03:52 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,435,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamont61 View Post
Well it's make-over time, perhaps they'll wax his chest and he'll lose double digits again.

Funny how everything gets so tense towards the end when it becomes "about the money" instead of the ***-by-ya game-play.
Ugh - his chest. It is the most weird looking chest I have ever seen on a man - it reminds me of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in some peculiar way. If I was assigned to wax it, I think I would just quit my job instead. I have never seen a chest with lumps like that - I feel really sorry for him looking like that! I thought that one guy last season, the one from Boston who was there with his brother, had the worst looking breasticles ever shown on Biggest Loser - but Ron blew him out of the water this season.

Old 04-14-2009, 03:54 PM

3,570 posts, read 8,720,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Ugh - his chest. It is the most weird looking chest I have ever seen on a man - it reminds me of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in some peculiar way. If I was assigned to wax it, I think I would just quit my job instead. I have never seen a chest with lumps like that - I feel really sorry for him looking like that! I thought that one guy last season, the one from Boston who was there with his brother, had the worst looking breasticles ever shown on Biggest Loser - but Ron blew him out of the water this season.
My understanding is that it looks like that due to the botched weight loss surgeries.

Old 04-14-2009, 04:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosier View Post
My understanding is that it looks like that due to the botched weight loss surgeries.
That's what I was thinking too, but I haven't seen anything like it at all.

I love makeover night!!

Old 04-14-2009, 05:04 PM

3,570 posts, read 8,720,720 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MooksterL1 View Post
That's what I was thinking too, but I haven't seen anything like it at all.

I love makeover night!!
Oh yeah, that's tonight!! How much longer 'til the finale?

Old 04-14-2009, 07:54 PM

24,012 posts, read 28,462,628 times
OK - still watching but Helen and Mike look fabulous. Actually all the makeovers look great. Much better than last year. Tim Gunn rocks. Kristin - yay no more skunk hair! Please spread the word throughout Wisconsin. Filipe - um purple velvet suit??? How did that get past Tim? Love the hair though.

Old 04-14-2009, 09:10 PM

Tim Gunn is amazing! I thought everyone looked fabulous! I felt bad for the person that went home tonight. Ouch!

Old 04-14-2009, 09:17 PM
Gue

24,118 posts, read 10,143,707 times
It's a game~Kristen should have left.

Still waiting for Tara to fall below the yellow~noone has her back now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV