Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-01-2009, 10:38 AM

1,904 posts, read 3,987,200 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
I think day in and day out it would be harder to put up with somebody you didn't like. You already have elements that don't make you comfy cozy then throw in a person that grates on your nerves? I'd want to vote them out for my personal comfort level. Kind of that instant gratification we tend to reach for in life when we should keep our eye on the end results maybe?

Erin said in front of Taj and somebody else to Sierra's face she would not write her name down. I can see her ticked for going to exile but where was her eye? Not on the end results.

Thanks for that we couldn't read it and couldn't back it up.

I had to rewind it to see it!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2009, 11:59 AM

1,722 posts, read 3,748,242 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
Erin said in front of Taj and somebody else to Sierra's face she would not write her name down. I can see her ticked for going to exile but where was her eye? Not on the end results.
That makes sense now...but they should have been thinking about the end of the game...not the quick fix. They didn't and will pay for it.

Old 05-01-2009, 12:28 PM

15,370 posts, read 39,098,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsqueezer View Post
Personally, I think the remaining players are just mesmerized by Coach's excellence, superiority and charisma. It's like he cast a spell on them and they can't think straight. Sorta like Rasputin.
how can you use those 3 words to describe Coach? He is a legend in his own mind.

Old 05-01-2009, 01:49 PM

2,689 posts, read 6,931,925 times
Man... I've watched this season since day 1 and I just don't get the dislike for Sierra. I mean.. SO much dislike. But, oh, well. In a few weeks they'll all be kissin' her a$$ for a jury vote.

Coach...

Old 05-01-2009, 02:25 PM

6,266 posts, read 19,159,728 times
I don't get the Sierra hatred either. But after last night's vote I can't figure out anything about those idiots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canibeyou View Post
Man... I've watched this season since day 1 and I just don't get the dislike for Sierra. I mean.. SO much dislike. But, oh, well. In a few weeks they'll all be kissin' her a$$ for a jury vote.

Coach...

Old 05-01-2009, 04:09 PM

1,597 posts, read 2,146,119 times
I don't even know how to describe my attitude toward this show right now. I guess I'm losing interest again after seeing Coach win immunity. Granted, he won it fair and square...but I just can't fathom how someone so blatantly arrogant survives in this game. I'm not trying to judge the guy, but when he brings up "prayer and meditation" as means to helping him get ahead in this game, it insults my faith.

Old 05-01-2009, 04:45 PM

4,882 posts, read 5,011,495 times
It was so obvious (to us) that Debbie was the one that should go. It seems like, Stephen can convince J.T. to vote with him.

Old 05-01-2009, 04:57 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,180,053 times
Sierra must really back stab and lie for both teams to say so many things negative about her though.

Been thinking about Stephen giving Erin that sweater before they started the challenge. Shouldn't that redeemed her? Do you think they are getting "cozy"???? We don't have a romance this season.

aquilajust knowing Coach will have a bigger judge for his own actions is enough for me not to get twisted too much over his ickiness.

Creekcat once again Stephan is going to be JT's downfall. But I think Stephan has the hots for Erin so he wants to keep her from the very bottom anyway he can. If that is changing who should be voted off in what order, his little head might be doing the thinking so there ya go.

Old 05-01-2009, 05:55 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,184,303 times
I was so disappointed in last night's vote, I was swearing at my tv! I can't believe those dummies! Debbie should have gone home. I can't understand the absolute negativity against Sierra myself! The editing must not have shown the "back stabbing" done by Sierra??? I felt really sorry for her seeing the shoulders slump when they named her to be a back stabber and liar. Academy award to Ms. Debbie. That's a fine thing to show her students...lie to get ahead.

Oh well, I'm off to fume the whole rest of the week and see what the idiots do next week.

Old 05-01-2009, 08:15 PM

1,833 posts, read 3,348,687 times
You'd think that after so many seasons of this people (the contestants I mean) would finally have a a clue. (shaking head)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV