Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-16-2012, 10:06 AM

507 posts, read 514,076 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanutrach View Post
I have always been a Jacqueline fan but I do find it odd that she was accusing Teresa of being fake in their relationship b/c she wasn't sharing everything. I don't know about everyone else, but I don't feel the need to share every single detail about my personal business with my friends and I don't think I am any less of a friend b/c of it. I share what I want to share and keep other things private. I don't think that Jacqueline had to have such a "formal" discussion with Teresa to confront her on these issues - to me it wasn't that serious. If she doesn't like the type of friendship she has with Teresa then she should have just distanced herself a bit instead of being so dramatic about it. But I guess this show wouldn't be as entertaining without the drummed up drama.

Also, I am not sure if Jacqueline has a drinking problem. If she does then most everyone on this show does b/c they seem to be hammered throughout this entire CA trip and they all seem to drink their fair share at parties/events.
My issue with Jacqueline is she wants to know too much...if Teresa said she isn't going to jail then there she said it...but Jacqueline's dad said it best several episodes ago...if you feel you are giving too much of yourself and the person doesn't give the same in return then let it go and be about your business...Teresa doesnt' sit on national television asking about Chris' financial and business woes...remember when Chris made a comment that it wasn't Joe's place to talk about him behind his back about his financial issues...but yet his wife can pry in someone else's

She should focus on why Ashley hasn't done anything with herself and make sure her husband can pay those bills in the next 5 years at the rate this blk water crap is going

Old 08-16-2012, 02:06 PM

1,566 posts, read 2,159,916 times
^^I agree with this assesment. I think Jacqueline is a busybody who has to stick her nose in everyon's business. Her beef with Teresa is just ridiculous IMO. I'm not a fan of Teresa's at all but I completely had to agree with Tre's reactions during that long day-to-evening fight they had in the backyard of Jac's home.

Old 08-20-2012, 05:29 AM

4,829 posts, read 8,729,541 times
So I haven't been watching except earlier this season when Rosie was on. Anyway, I wanted to catch last night's episode with "the phone call" but I missed most of it, including "the phone call'. Can someone fill me in? Also, how absolutely disgusting is Theresa begging Joe to f____ her in the vineyard? And then trying to get him to f___ her again in the hotel room and he just pushed her off. She is pathetic.

Anyway, please fill me in on "the phone call". Thanks.

Old 08-20-2012, 05:46 AM

4,725 posts, read 4,422,252 times
I watch with 1/2 focus, so to the best of my recollection/understanding, the inference was that Joe was on the phone with another woman, but the only conversation I recall was him saying" what are you doing? " in a soft way, then "here comes my ***** wife"... then after he hung up (and TREE was by him) he pretended to continue the conversation but this time he spoke Italian and told TREE that it was a worker who didnt speak English.
It was very bizarre.
I also have to say that while I know the whole thing is bizarre, this roadtrip is even more contrived and bizarre than usual.
Just the whole thing wwith each of the women doing the others hair? I think BRAVO probably set that part up to have the one on one conversations and that would be the reason to get them together. (like for sure Jac doing TREE's hair? when would they agree to that???? or Kathy doing Caroline's hair. and no one did Lauren's oh my). It's no big deal but it is just too silly to think that is how you roll on a RV trip.
And finally the piece de resistance was TREE trying to get JOE to have sex "in the grapes". I mean, first of all they were maybe 10 feet away from everyone else, and everyone else includes a camera crew. so come one. I think some of the interactions are real, but most are set up and fed and encouraged.(hence the wine).
And one more part of my rant..... do not both JOEs have any sort of filter/ Who goes to someone's house or place of business and climbs on statues or uses four letter words and sex talk to people you have never met???????????????
ok discuss

Old 08-20-2012, 06:27 AM

23,867 posts, read 33,568,716 times
I haven't really watched this season & don't miss it. We watched an episode or 2 last week & it was the same old; the Manzo show; Caroline thinking she doesn't stink & her can't do wrong sons & how her daughter may as well be alone.

It's like none of them watch the show; they all think they're in the right & have been wronged.

What I see with my eyes is that Teresa has been the most financially successful from the show.
Even Dina had another show which I think bombed. I wish she never left. She's the whole reason I started watching.

Old 08-20-2012, 06:51 AM

7,368 posts, read 5,483,693 times
If Tree doesn't leave her disgusting husband after this episode then she is really insecure or stupid or both. He calls her all kinds of horrible names. It was obvious he was on the phone with another woman and Tree acted like she knew that. Then she wanted to have sex with him in the grapes where everyone else could she and the camera people were filming it!
I know this whole RV trip was set up and paid for by Bravo but some of these people acted like undisciplined teenagers when they visited those peoples' house. Not cool! They should have left the Gorga's and Joe and Tree home and brought along the Wikipedia kids, they would have acted more mature!

Old 08-20-2012, 09:20 AM

507 posts, read 514,076 times
Watching that scene of Joe Giudice disrespect Teresa was just sad all around. Teresa is old school and she won't be leaving her husband anytime soon. Bottom line I can see her feeling guilty about leaving the father of her children. The same man who built her house, the same man who afforded her lifestyle for years, and the same man who she would feel guilty if she left, even after the cheating scandals, dui's, forgeries, etc. Teresa won't lose in front of everyone

How ironic that Caroline feels bad for Teresa when this raggedy mouthed wench was saying it would Teresa's fault if they got a divorce. Does this woman have nothing else better to do. And explain to me why they made it seem like Joe and Teresa being on the side was a big concern? If someone is on the side with their husband let them be. Had that been anybody else there wouldn't have been two words about if she were crying being emotional none of that **** would have gone down

Teresa looked a mess with her legs open in the vineyard during the birthday dinner but because it was Caroline I really didn't give a damn

Old 08-20-2012, 10:20 AM

2,288 posts, read 3,239,448 times
Icky Joe calling his wife not only a b**ch, but the C word on tv, is reason to leave the bum. She was pitiful trying to "bed" him the whole show, then saying this trip was a bonding experience. Her hubby has always grossed me out, but lastnight she did too.

I'm not a fan of Caroline, but I did respect her sticking up for Kathy. Kathy was the 1st person Tre ran to when she was friendless, but now she treats her horrible. Just shows her true colors. All Kathy did was gave a heartfelt comment that the recipes were also her moms, and Tre acts like she goes around slamming her daily. I doubt Tre's mom invented the recipes in her book. Wonder if she gives her mom any of the big bucks she's making? I bet not.

I hope Kathy writes a book and out sells her big time. At least we'd know the recipes belong to the person selling them, and that she actually DOES cook.

And who is this woman stupid enough to bed Joe? Another point, Tre KNOWS he's cheating, or why did she run over while he was on the phone? What woman would act that pushy, if her hubby was only talking to an employee?

Old 08-20-2012, 10:22 AM

3,964 posts, read 10,633,731 times
1. If a man ever called me the c-word, my husband would lose it and defend me to the nth degree.
2. If my husband ever called me the c-word, I would be all kinds of gone.

I mean, come on now. Juicy Loser has said/done a lot to Lying Loser over the years, but calling her "my b***h wife, that c--t", on national TV? What excuse will Teresa find for that? No one with any self-respect would even speak to someone so aggressively hostile, much less stay married to him and defend him at every turn. Disgusting example for those little girls. They have no idea what a healthy relationship looks like.

Old 08-20-2012, 11:16 AM

569 posts, read 671,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
I haven't really watched this season & don't miss it. We watched an episode or 2 last week & it was the same old; the Manzo show; Caroline thinking she doesn't stink & her can't do wrong sons & how her daughter may as well be alone.

It's like none of them watch the show; they all think they're in the right & have been wronged.

What I see with my eyes is that Teresa has been the most financially successful from the show.
Even Dina had another show which I think bombed. I wish she never left. She's the whole reason I started watching.
I have no idea what the ratings are but she got a second season of Dina's Party on HGTV.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV