Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-11-2009, 05:02 AM

4,112 posts, read 6,520,012 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
It looked to me that Mr. Wellington might be biting the dust. I thought for sure Trish and Daddy would come upon the chick that was burned up in the hole in the ground.

I just came up with a new theory, lol. Other than Boothe's death being an accident, maybe the killer is Henry? I'm thinking he is one of the least likely suspects so it may be him!
I did too.. yet another red herring.. I think your right about dear ol' daddy being done in.

Henry.. hmmm...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-11-2009, 04:07 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,198,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VaNative View Post
Me too and I could have sworn I saw a body under a bush when they were falling down the hill after Gigi...it might have been my imagination though.
I thought I saw one too, VaN! Maybe we are both a little freaky?? (lol putting it politely!)

WHAT is Abbey's problem with her Dad? I just do not understand it. Is it because he spent all his time looking for his wife's, her mother's killer and put her on a back burner?

Have we heard anything about an old fire on the island? I want to say I did but can't dredge it up. The hotel? The newspaper office? Hmm, just can't remember. Those burn scars look pretty old. Maybe that is Wakefield's son? Maybe it's an offspring from the sheriff??

lol this is a good "whodunit"!

Old 05-12-2009, 06:25 PM

10,481 posts, read 25,286,775 times
They keep killing off my suspects! lol So my guess is Abby or her dear old Daddy. Or maybe the dude they thought they buried long ago is really still alive.

Old 05-12-2009, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkString View Post
They keep killing off my suspects! lol So my guess is Abby or her dear old Daddy. Or maybe the dude they thought they buried long ago is really still alive.
You mean wakefield, right?

Old 05-12-2009, 08:54 PM

10,481 posts, read 25,286,775 times
The father being the sheriff. Although he did look surprised when he found the Priest, so maybe it isn't him after all.
i just had a thought..when the pool cover was closing over the bride frolicking in the pool, I think it was the groom that was trying to off her.. and her Stepmoms lover just happened to see it all and jumped in to save her.
I think the killer will be someone nobody expects.

Old 05-12-2009, 09:20 PM

3,885 posts, read 8,122,758 times
Well, Henry would be unexpected for sure!!!

Old 05-13-2009, 03:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkString View Post
The father being the sheriff. Although he did look surprised when he found the Priest, so maybe it isn't him after all.
i just had a thought..when the pool cover was closing over the bride frolicking in the pool, I think it was the groom that was trying to off her.. and her Stepmoms lover just happened to see it all and jumped in to save her.
I think the killer will be someone nobody expects.
Richard was the first one there and then Henry came. Why would Richard try and kill Trish and then go save her? He didn't know Henry would be there. So I'm begining to think my Henry theory may start having some legs to hold it up??!!!

Also, when Trish and Daddy came back from their lovely bike ride, Henry didn't even ask Trish if she was alright or seem startled at the appearance of both father and daughter, both with blood on them and Trish with her face scratched up. I'm think of what Mr. Wellington said on that day in answer to Trish's question about not liking Henry. Mr. Wellington said "I like Henry, I just don't TRUST him."

Old 05-13-2009, 04:01 PM

3,885 posts, read 8,122,758 times
Quote:
Richard was the first one there and then Henry came. Why would Richard try and kill Trish and then go save her? He didn't know Henry would be there. So I'm begining to think my Henry theory may start having some legs to hold it up??!!!

Also, when Trish and Daddy came back from their lovely bike ride, Henry didn't even ask Trish if she was alright or seem startled at the appearance of both father and daughter, both with blood on them and Trish with her face scratched up. I'm think of what Mr. Wellington said on that day in answer to Trish's question about not liking Henry. Mr. Wellington said "I like Henry, I just don't TRUST him."
Trish told Henry that they had an accident so I'm not sure. And still think the pool thing may have been Richard's way of telling them to keep his affair quiet. Especially considering the look he gave them. But....the theory does make me think. He was not the smiling Henry that we usually see when he confronted his brother.

Old 05-13-2009, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooksterL1 View Post
Trish told Henry that they had an accident so I'm not sure. And still think the pool thing may have been Richard's way of telling them to keep his affair quiet. Especially considering the look he gave them. But....the theory does make me think. He was not the smiling Henry that we usually see when he confronted his brother.
Yes, but Henry didn't even ask about their appearance and why they looked like that for a few minutes into the convo!

I could be all wrong like I said but now I'm trying to pick Henry apart when I was just "going with the flow" before! When the pool scene happened I was surprised that it was Richard who revived Trish. Even more surprised that Henry came out of nowhere! I may be "all wet" with this theory though!

Old 05-14-2009, 04:14 AM

Quote:
Yes, but Henry didn't even ask about their appearance and why they looked like that for a few minutes into the convo!

I could be all wrong like I said but now I'm trying to pick Henry apart when I was just "going with the flow" before! When the pool scene happened I was surprised that it was Richard who revived Trish. Even more surprised that Henry came out of nowhere! I may be "all wet" with this theory though!
Oh, I have a theory, though Henry would have been young at the time, who's to say he wasn't Wakefield's protege?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV