Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-08-2010, 01:03 PM

21,870 posts, read 15,086,067 times

Advertisements

It was the Plastic not Fantastic Season Finale Show

I tell you what, I am going to start watching C-Span with catty friends and cocktails. That looked like fun

The Salamis and Sheree (RHWOATL) should get together to see who is more delusional. They continued their farce when they were on WWHN No one ever said you were crashing under an assumed name. I do hope that they get tossed in the slammer because it is a Federal offense. I think they should have carried sign boards that read that they were pleading the 5th Amendment. It appeared to me that Mr. T was the mastermind. Gawd know that Michaela is not smart enough to think up such a scheme.

My favorite scenes from the finale:

Stacie announcing her friendship with the Salamis and then jumping off the bus as soon as they crashed the White House State Dinner.

Cat about to blow before she left Stacie house. I could have fried an egg on her head with all the steam that was coming off of it.

C-Span and Cocktails - gotta love it

The Salamis and their pre-printed statements in front of a committee. I hope they wore extra Depends because I would have been scared sh**less

The Salamis coming in the front door of Stacie's house and exiting out the back

Then on WWHN, Michaela stating that she was a cheerleader despite the Redskins and everyone stating that she was never one. You go girl Keep telling yourself all these things and click your heels together at the same time
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2010, 01:36 PM

3,963 posts, read 10,631,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
I
I tell you what, I am going to start watching C-Span with catty friends and cocktails. That looked like fun
You and me both, George. You and me both.

Old 10-08-2010, 01:50 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,793,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
It was the Plastic not Fantastic Season Finale Show

The Salamis and Sheree (RHWOATL) should get together to see who is more delusional. They continued their farce when they were on WWHN No one ever said you were crashing under an assumed name. I do hope that they get tossed in the slammer because it is a Federal offense. I think they should have carried sign boards that read that they were pleading the 5th Amendment. It appeared to me that Mr. T was the mastermind. Gawd know that Michaela is not smart enough to think up such a scheme.

My favorite scenes from the finale:

Stacie announcing her friendship with the Salamis and then jumping off the bus as soon as they crashed the White House State Dinner.

Cat about to blow before she left Stacie house. I could have fried an egg on her head with all the steam that was coming off of it.

C-Span and Cocktails - gotta love it

The Salamis and their pre-printed statements in front of a committee. I hope they wore extra Depends because I would have been scared sh**less

The Salamis coming in the front door of Stacie's house and exiting out the back

Then on WWHN, Michaela stating that she was a cheerleader despite the Redskins and everyone stating that she was never one. You go girl Keep telling yourself all these things and click your heels together at the same time
George--you post THE Best comments always!!!! LMAO @you!!!!!

Old 10-08-2010, 05:15 PM

3,879 posts, read 8,382,777 times
I had to wait all daggone on day to talk about this finale since I can't access this site and work and no one I know watches this dreadful show.

My thoughts:
The Salahis - Wow. I mean wow. They came off sooooo guilty and I was socked when on WWHL the actually thought this episode cleared them. They are so wrong and in denial, its sickening to watch and all that plead the 5th, I can't talk BS was just a hot mess. Soon as Stacie and Jason asked a simple question, Michaele was grabbing her coat. If you are really innocent and it was a misunderstanding, you'd want everyone to know, especially friends.

Stacie - Glad to hear you connected with her father. I hope they meet soon.

Kat - didn't like her in the beginning but I was feeling her on the finale. Watching her about to blow with the Salahis was priceless and I don't blame her. Shame about her marriage though.

Mary- I like her but she had no story line, except the closet thing which got old and stale on day 2.

Linda- Like her. She was right about Michaele.

Don't know if they should bother coming back next season unless they get some sh*t-stirrers or real drama- heathens.

And I thought Nene looked very pretty on WWHL. Loved her hair.

Old 10-08-2010, 05:35 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,198,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOriginalMrsX View Post
This NY Times article should help clarify some things:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/29/fa...pagewanted=all
He should have just said no to being on camera, Dina's husband refused on the NJ show. I'm surprised he would be so naive about what being on reality TV means.

Old 10-08-2010, 05:48 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,793,169 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post
He should have just said no to being on camera, Dina's husband refused on the NJ show. I'm surprised he would be so naive about what being on reality TV means.
he darn well could have said no. He seems like a shady charcter to me; but then this entire cast seems shady to me. But this guy--creepy and oh not so innocent. No doubt his indiscretions had more to do with his failed marriage than the show. Poor guy is getting Facebook friend request
Learn to work your settings Charlie and you won't be getting those.

Old 10-08-2010, 07:35 PM

22,584 posts, read 54,280,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOriginalMrsX View Post
This NY Times article should help clarify some things:

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/29/fa...pagewanted=all
That clarified a lot. Thank you.

Old 10-08-2010, 07:44 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,198,252 times
I don't respect Cat because she is hypocritical, she loves to dish out criticisms and rude remarks, but the second anyone talks back to her she cries, she can't take it, or she states her feelings about how awful someone is then she runs so they can't have a say back. She is a hypocrite, if you want to be a person who "tells it like it is" that's fine, but you lose your right to ***** and cry when someone does the same to you.

Old 10-08-2010, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post
I don't respect Cat because she is hypocritical, she loves to dish out criticisms and rude remarks, but the second anyone talks back to her she cries, she can't take it, or she states her feelings about how awful someone is then she runs so they can't have a say back. She is a hypocrite, if you want to be a person who "tells it like it is" that's fine, but you lose your right to ***** and cry when someone does the same to you.
I agree. I thought that Lynda and Mary were straight shooters but Cat, Stacie and delusional Michaele were extremely hypocritical.

One final recap where they reveal that Bravo has not decided what they will do regarding a season 2, a nice explanation of why Tareq made a big show of his cellphone dying (I was too dense to understand) and a final video of Cat calling the Salahi's the Salami's, revealing that she is a George Chong fan!

Reliable Source - Last one ever?: D.C. 'Housewives' recap and fact-check (#9, Oct. 7)

Old 10-09-2010, 03:05 AM

This is very interesting. These are the actual e-mails between Tareq and The White House. He is begging, right up to the last minute, to get in. He even offers names of three couples that won't make the dinner. And then conveniently his cellphone dies and he claims they were on the list, when of course we now see he was not. It is fascinating to see how his little mind works after watching the episode where he is sitting in the limo and pondering how to get in and now reading those e-mails.

http://abcnews.go.com/images/Politic...20Emails_1.pdf
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV