Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-14-2010, 01:50 PM

2,154 posts, read 4,431,339 times

Advertisements

I thought for sure it was People, but maybe it was OK! All I remember for sure it was at register at CVS- she was in purple satin dress (left hand side of cover) and it did look like she had a baby bumb, maybe 2-3mths preggers

Ok.. looking at link- Yep! That was the magazine
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2010, 02:03 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,817,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NEOhioBound View Post
I thought for sure it was People, but maybe it was OK! All I remember for sure it was at register at CVS- she was in purple satin dress (left hand side of cover) and it did look like she had a baby bumb, maybe 2-3mths preggers

Ok.. looking at link- Yep! That was the magazine
she certainly looks like she could be pregnant in that picture----however I have said that about Jessica Simpson in every picture I've seen of her for a year and a half and I don't guess she's pregnant.

Old 10-19-2010, 09:57 PM

Default tonight's show with Dr Drew

Amber is a psycho. She really irks me and I think is very capable of hurting Leah. Scary. Amber-realize you have problems............BIG ones. She needs counseling but meanwhile Leah needs to be away from Amber.

Old 10-19-2010, 11:46 PM

1,128 posts, read 1,647,464 times
So after this reunion show is it over for these teen moms? because I saw the ads for the new teen mom coming and they were all new girls.
I hope MTV does have Farrah, Maci, Amber and Catelyn on again in some fashion, I feel like we've all seen them grow through the show as well as their little ones get bigger, and having been a teen mom myself I can really feel for them .
I certainly do wish all of them the best.

Old 10-19-2010, 11:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixscorpiogirl View Post
So after this reunion show is it over for these teen moms? because I saw the ads for the new teen mom coming and they were all new girls.
I hope MTV does have Farrah, Maci, Amber and Catelyn on again in some fashion, I feel like we've all seen them grow through the show as well as their little ones get bigger, and having been a teen mom myself I can really feel for them .
I certainly do wish all of them the best.
yes-new group coming up to follow. Not sure if we'll see anymore of Amber,Maci,Farrah,Catelynn

Old 10-20-2010, 07:40 AM

8,323 posts, read 15,186,110 times
Ah, the final episode. Hopefully this finale closes out their time on TV. It'd make for a good ending.

Amber. Miss Dissociative Identity Disorder. We've seen how she reacts to minor tantrums. I can't imagine what's going to happen when the Not-So-Teen-Mom Amber (remember, she is 20) has to deal with real ones. With the explanation of what exactly goes on in her head, she is very capable of hurting Leah. Watching her reaction to the abuse clips was painful. She needs to do what is right and fair for Leah and give Gary full and total custody.

Farrah. Farrah is her mother. They both try to keep face and keep from expressing minor emotions, so when they do show anything, it is extreme. Extreme Anger, Extreme "sadness", etc. It's awful that Sophia will never meet her father, but it's good to know that her aunt wants to be a part of her life.

Maci. Yes, she was being quite selfish in moving to Nashville. Not saying it was a bad thing, because it appears that she's going to school there like she hoped and whatnot. As long as she's not stopping Ryan from seeing Bentley, then what does it honestly matter if he lived down the street or two hours away? Also, Maci and Kyle are quite adorable.

Catelynn. Catelynn and Tyler are the most mature couple in the show. Sure they've had their rough points, but they gave their daughter Carly the best. And the best was not to try and raise her in a hectic environment, but to give her to a couple who was ready yet unable to have a daughter of their own. It's an open adoption, so they do get to see their daughter and Carly will know who they are - in fact, she probably already knows.

It's been a long season and is finally over. It's now time to close the book on Amber, Farrah, Maci, Catelynn, Gary, Ryan, and Tyler. It's now time for them to live their lives without camera crews following them 24/7.

Old 10-20-2010, 08:01 AM

24,012 posts, read 28,499,951 times
Tuned in for a bit last night....

Why does Dr. Drew keep wanting to get Ryan and Maci back together? Stop. Plus - why does Maci (with Dr. Drew's support) really believe that Ryan's behavior for the first year of Bentley's life was HER fault? Please.

Caitlyn and Tyler seemed very mature....although can I say how much I disliked Caitlyn's "Marilyn"....it was HUGE and very distracting. Ick. I hope her mom gets help.

Farrah....she and her mom keep wanting to blame the other .... they just do it more quietly. Did anyone else notice Farrah getting emotional and teary at one point but then when her mom got emotional and teary, Farrah dismissed it by saying "lets not have tears"?

Amber - couldn't even bring myself to watch that. Can't stand her voice and excuses "I don't even remember it"....I'm not buying it for a minute.

Old 10-20-2010, 08:06 AM

8,534 posts, read 7,417,094 times
Maci & Kyle broke up, he told her it was too much for him. Better now then later when Bentley is really attached to Kyle. I wish them all the best in their life's endeavors.

Catelynn's Mom. She doesn't seem to work, how can she afford a BMW? But has no $$ to retain a lawyer to get her hubby out of jail?

Amber ~~ what a beotch. I hope Gary doesn't go back to her and gets custody of Leah.

Farrah ~~ what a drama queen. I hope she's NOT pg again! She can't handle one, let alone another baby.

I enjoyed this season of Teen Mom, but don't know if I can stand to watch "9" more teen mom's this new season.

Old 10-20-2010, 08:08 AM

24,012 posts, read 28,499,951 times
Maci and Kyle are back together I thought?

Old 10-20-2010, 08:13 AM

8,534 posts, read 7,417,094 times
That very well could be maciesmom. I just saw where he walked out on her and she was telling her G/F's about it. I could have missed part of it that's for sure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV