Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-22-2010, 05:36 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,201,370 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamont61 View Post
It be the ONLY way the show was going to get the Villans to tribal for some HI drama because they weren't going to lose a challenge anytime soon.
LOL, ya think?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2010, 08:02 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,190,340 times
Could it be an early merge that will save Colby???????

Old 03-23-2010, 12:21 AM

4,061 posts, read 9,885,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
just saw on CBS that it's coming on Wed. night this week.
Hey CBS-stop changing up the nights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's so annoying, but they do this every season. At least it isn't going to be one of those useless episodes where they show various unaired scenes but no tribal council. I guess I should say hi, I just found this thread but I've watched Survivor from day one (except for two seasons where I didn't have cable ). Despite watching it for 10 years they have blurred a bit. I remember being impressed with Rob's leadership skills on his first season, and I also like Colby. I am very disappointed with JT and Rupert this season, and I also like a few villiains. It will be so nice to talk Survivor, I don't know ANYONE who likes it but me and my kids. I like to see how consistantly people act, it may not be real-life but it does show how people lead and be led in social situations.

Old 03-23-2010, 12:58 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,796,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gobrien View Post
It's so annoying, but they do this every season. At least it isn't going to be one of those useless episodes where they show various unaired scenes but no tribal council. I guess I should say hi, I just found this thread but I've watched Survivor from day one (except for two seasons where I didn't have cable ). Despite watching it for 10 years they have blurred a bit. I remember being impressed with Rob's leadership skills on his first season, and I also like Colby. I am very disappointed with JT and Rupert this season, and I also like a few villiains. It will be so nice to talk Survivor, I don't know ANYONE who likes it but me and my kids. I like to see how consistantly people act, it may not be real-life but it does show how people lead and be led in social situations.

yea, I just joined too.
Lots of disappointing returning characters this go round.
Rob is a pleasure to watch. Coach isn't as bad as I had hoped, Tyson is barely there, Jt is not playing any kinda game,Rupert is not loveable for sure,Colby seems out of sorts. Evil Russell is so nasty I can hardly look at him and his game play sucks.
Who to root for???

Old 03-23-2010, 01:00 AM

44,632 posts, read 61,629,357 times
The reason it's on Wed this week is because of CBS's commitment to the NCAA basketball championship games. One of the televised playoffs is Thurs nite. This scheduling has happened in past years of the NCAA games.
Next week it'll be on at it's regular schedule.

Old 03-23-2010, 10:56 AM

10,178 posts, read 11,166,444 times
The Zeroes will need to win....

I Don't see Boston Rob making it much longer. And - I'm happy for that. I still can't stand him!!!!

Russell is there for the long haul... His sneaky ways will get him far in the game.

Weds can't get here fast enough!!!

Old 03-23-2010, 11:33 AM

5,520 posts, read 7,112,574 times
There's more people who can't stand Russell!

He's the one who's days are numbered!

Boston Rob all the way!

Old 03-23-2010, 11:41 AM

540 posts, read 1,329,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post

Boston Rob all the way!
Love Rob. He's the only one with personality. So far, the rest are pretty much cranky, boring, dumb or useless.

Old 03-23-2010, 11:49 AM

12,477 posts, read 17,796,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYTom View Post

Boston Rob all the way!
Quote:
Originally Posted by baseballgal View Post
Love Rob. He's the only one with personality. So far, the rest are pretty much cranky, boring, dumb or useless.

agree!!!

Old 03-23-2010, 11:56 AM

4,362 posts, read 6,533,449 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torn2pieces View Post
The Zeroes will need to win....

I Don't see Boston Rob making it much longer. And - I'm happy for that. I still can't stand him!!!!

Russell is there for the long haul... His sneaky ways will get him far in the game.

Weds can't get here fast enough!!!
With both tribes going to Tribal, it matters not if the zeros win - and I'd put money on them not.

Russell's alliance will be under attack in the villan's camp, that's my take on it. He plays the HI and survives to see another epi. Then does it go back into play? If not then his days are numbered - for sure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV