Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-14-2010, 03:58 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,192,320 times

Advertisements

OK so who y'all pulling for on the fan favorite this season?

I'll hope for Colby just so he can have some redemption from his first season not because of his play this season.

But on a serious vote I would vote for can't believe I am going to say this but.................................... Boston Rob. He really turned around his game play, was very useful at camp and strong in the challenges. Just had one wart he couldn't get removed Russell. If it wasn't for that fact I think he would still be in the game.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2010, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mintleif View Post
And that's why Russell is the self-made millionaire. What most people don't seem to understand is that this is all just a game to Russell. He already said last season he doesn't need the money, he just wanted to prove how easy it was to win.

And even if he doesn't win, he will have beat out everyone else, which I find freakin hilarious. Take JT, for example. He was awesome, a nice guy etc. but then he got stupid and trusted Russell so his butt got sent home. He may be a nice guy, but he's still poor. lol. Russell may be a jerk, but he's very freakin smart, which is why he is already the millionaire and JT isn't.

So, while you guys may get loads of satisfaction seeing Russell not win, just remember he's the one who's going back home to live off the millions his oil company makes, while you all will still be going to work monday morning making whatever measly salary you make.

Now, who's the real winner?
It's already been posted Russell is not a millionaire oil man so don't know where you are getting your info. JT won his season so yes he is a millionaire and I would invite him to my BBQ before I would Russell's lying mean self.

Did Russell send ya here?

Old 05-14-2010, 04:24 PM

253 posts, read 795,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson View Post
It's already been posted Russell is not a millionaire oil man so don't know where you are getting your info. JT won his season so yes he is a millionaire and I would invite him to my BBQ before I would Russell's lying mean self.

Did Russell send ya here?

Hmm, well I did some research and multiple sources have said he isn't, while multiple have said he is. So, if he isn't, then I take back what I said and admit I was wrong (BTW I haven't read this whole thread so if someone posted a link I didn't see it).

I still think Russell is wicked smart and JT is a dumbass.

BTW, are any of you guys auditioning for the next show? I'm not old enough yet, but I'm definitely going to when I am.

Old 05-14-2010, 05:07 PM

2,212 posts, read 5,154,237 times
I've been rooting for Russell to get voted out but since we're down to Pavarti, Sandra and Jerri (Colby doesn't count), the obvious question is why WOULDN'T they want to go with Russell to the final 3? No one is going to vote for Russell...for someone who fancies himself to be so smart, he always forgets that the jury has to write his name down in the end. The jury seems genuinely pissed at Russell and that's why, yet again, he won't walk away with money at the end. It would be interesting if it were Jerri, Sandra and Russell at the end. Russell's the easy one to not give money to, but what about Jerri or Sandra?

Old 05-14-2010, 05:15 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,680,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by the3Ds View Post
I've been rooting for Russell to get voted out but since we're down to Pavarti, Sandra and Jerri (Colby doesn't count), the obvious question is why WOULDN'T they want to go with Russell to the final 3? No one is going to vote for Russell...for someone who fancies himself to be so smart, he always forgets that the jury has to write his name down in the end. The jury seems genuinely pissed at Russell and that's why, yet again, he won't walk away with money at the end. It would be interesting if it were Jerri, Sandra and Russell at the end. Russell's the easy one to not give money to, but what about Jerri or Sandra?
In that case, I'd give the money to Sandra. Jerri's not done much this season besides ride coattails and prove she can throw water into a bucket!

Old 05-14-2010, 06:05 PM

2,318 posts, read 7,847,325 times
All I know is that Jerri is the swing vote now, and if she's smart she'll side with Colby and Russell and ride it out until the end. Parvati and Sandra both with kill her in a jury vote, while Colby has done nothing and Russell has just made everyone angry.

Old 05-14-2010, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mintleif View Post
Hmm, well I did some research and multiple sources have said he isn't, while multiple have said he is. So, if he isn't, then I take back what I said and admit I was wrong (BTW I haven't read this whole thread so if someone posted a link I didn't see it).

I still think Russell is wicked smart and JT is a dumbass.

BTW, are any of you guys auditioning for the next show? I'm not old enough yet, but I'm definitely going to when I am.
I have always wanted to but my body would kill me now if I tried. If this show had been around maybe 20 years ago I would have jumped at trying to get on. Now I just bug my DS to try out he would be awesome at this game. I feel comfortable to believe Russell lied about being a millionaire from all the things I have read about him pro & con.

~~~~~~
Vote between Sandra or Jerri hmmmmm that would be a tough one. Only because Sandra has already won her season but she is a better player than Jerri is. So I would have to leave ole Jerri hanging and vote for Sandra.

Old 05-15-2010, 05:26 AM

8,228 posts, read 14,222,724 times
-Out of all of them I'd vote for Boston Rob. But that's not happening. My second not there vote would be for Cirie.
-I hear you on the Colby redemption thing. If Colby were to go to TC I might cast a sort of anti the others, you deserved it before vote to Colby. It would depend on who he was up against.
-I would never vote for Parvo.
-Everyone talks about how brilliant Sandra is. I just don't know. Cirie was brilliant. Sandra just tries to last through the next council, she rarely seems to think ahead. If she doesn't think she's going to be a target, she doesn't do anything, doesn't try at challenges, doesn't strategize. I suppose that's a strategy. She's very middle of the pack to me. Sandra would definetely be one of those lesser of all other evil votes.Which is again a very middle of the road vote.
Jerri's edits are so all over I don't even feel like I have an opinion. Honestly her edits alone make me feel like she's not going to final TC. Its like they had to include her because she lasted to the end but...it would be hard to vote for her without knowing more. If it was her and Parvo I'd vote for her.
Russell. He plays hard. So what people don't like him. Popularity ends up playing a role because that's the way people are but I don't think it should carry so much weight at the end. As much as I can't stand the sexist b****** I would want him on my team in a real survivor situation. His unstable personality is a problem but he never shuts down which is incredible. I also think he tried to improve his social game initially and did a little. He didn't change it a lot and maybe not for long but any change is hard and being self aware of your mistakes is pretty rare.
If it were a 2 vote at Tribal I'd probably take Russell over Parvo, Jerri and Colby. A vote between Russell and Sandra would be harder. But honestly, he outplayed them all.
I can't believe I just typed that. Maybe I'll change my mind in a few minutes

Whats this fan favorite thing? How do you vote? I'd vote BR for that. Not only was he good he was really funny.

Old 05-15-2010, 08:07 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,204,357 times
I'm voting for my "homie" of course...Boston Rob.

Can't tell ya how shocked and disgusted I was with Colby for the way he treated his brother in the challenge. This season wipes away the great season he had 10 years ago IMO. LOL, my friend's friend said she wants to change her son's name! (named after Colby in case you missed that tidbit I posted earlier)

Actually, not a single person that is left besides Jerri and Parv have even tried to play this game besides Russhole. This would be a very tough vote if I were on the jury that's for sure.

I've never believed Russhole was a millionaire from the get go last season. I think he is a pathological liar.

Yes, Jax, I have always given him credit where credit was due. Don't you remember? The only reason you guys didn't "turn on me" was I was so sweet about loving my "Dreamy Eyes"! LMAO

I really, really hate to type this but Russhole HAS "outwitted, out played..." everyone AGAIN and really should win the money.

Runs for cover now.....>>>>>>>

Old 05-15-2010, 08:42 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,121,360 times
My vote would be for [and I can NOT believe I"m saying this] Boston rob....this season he was a CLASS ACT...
NOW as to final 3...said it afore n I"Ll said it again....I want RUSSHOLE in the final three....with 2 'Stupid Girls' [his quote not mine] so he can lose to them AGain.

And Tami...he hasnt played the game that well because he forgot the most important thing....the social aspect....ya gotta make the ones you vote out THINK you did it for their own good or YOU were the only one on their side....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV