Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-09-2011, 04:07 PM

22,584 posts, read 54,294,239 times

Advertisements

I was creeped out by Kelsey Grammer talking with food in his mouth. I always liked him, but something about those last scenes with Camille made my skin crawl. Yes, I can see how being married to Camille would be tiring. I totally get wanting to divorce her, especially if we leave the children out of the equation. But he just came across as a creepy old man, chewing with his mouth open and wanting the night to just be over. Why go out with your wife to The Tony's when your pregnant girlfriend is in your condo waiting for you.

For what it's worth, her small apartment in The Upper East-Side or her current one in Tribeca are very, very expensive.

Old 02-09-2011, 04:28 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,796,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiknapster View Post
For what it's worth, her small apartment in The Upper East-Side or her current one in Tribeca are very, very expensive.
not sure who or what you're referring to.
Most apts in Manhattan are very ,very expensive.
I'm very familiar with Manhattan

Old 02-09-2011, 04:40 PM

23,867 posts, read 33,568,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post
Were their children there aside from Kyle's daughter? I'm sure they hired nannies if there were, when I was in college in SoCal, I worked as a nanny for a wealthy family, and I worked a few parties like that, depending on the size of the party they may have just 1 or 5-6 set up around the house to watch kids, it's expected, most parents don't want to be bothered worrying about the kids. I actually found it strange that Kyle was with Portia during the party, the baby should have been at grandma's house or somewhere else than trying to sleep through a party. I find Kyle oddly obsessive about her kids, probably as much as Kim.
I ended up falling asleep for the last 20 minutes but I did see Kyle jump into the crib with Portia which bothered me for some reason. I guess for one; she's always talking down to Kim & how she can't let go of her kids but here she has the baby at the party & puts her to bed; allowing the cameras to follow her; which I guess woke her up. If I were in that situation; I would not have allowed the cameras into the room for one and 2; she jumped into the crib like she does it every night. I wouldn't have jumped into the crib; I would have sat down with my kid inside; away from everyone & if she woke up as I was putting her to bed; I would have rocked her back to sleep whether it's in my arms or a rocking chair. I was bothered by the look on her face.

Something tells me that in the end; Kim is going to turn out to be the sane one of the 2. lol

Old 02-09-2011, 04:46 PM

692 posts, read 1,004,923 times
The Heidi rumor was struck down. They are notorious for leaking their own career wish lists to the press. It was purely a publicity stunt as is everything else with them. They are beyond desperate since their 15 minutes of reality show fame are over.

Old 02-09-2011, 05:15 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,500,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post
Kyle seems really insecure to me, I can't imagine getting into a physical altercation with an obviously drunk woman. If that was my fiancee' I would probably laugh, then find who she came with to take her drunk butt home. I know my guy would never mess around, I don't need to go all ghetto on skanky drunk women. I think Mauricio was trying to be polite, or was just unsure of what to do, the woman was big and resting all her weight on him, he would have had to use some force to push her away.
I'm with you. Would have found her companion and then my husband and I would have laughed about it all night.

Old 02-09-2011, 06:26 PM

8,231 posts, read 17,321,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
Last season she was writing a book, doing tours and getting ready for her baby. THAT'S her career. She doesn't have a 9-5 like most people.
I would call that self-promotion. I suppose it's her job, but I find her one of those Paris Hilton types- famous for being famous, not for anything she's actually done. I find her boring.

Old 02-09-2011, 06:28 PM

8,231 posts, read 17,321,103 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raubre View Post
I didn't read the last couple of pages yet and may have missed it or was posted, but did anyone hear who is rumored to be interested in joining the cast?

Heidi Montag.

If so, I'm done already!

Heidi Montag in Talks to Join "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills": Report | NBC Philadelphia
Ugghhh. Another Bethany. No thanks.

Old 02-09-2011, 07:31 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,199,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimimomx3 View Post
I would call that self-promotion. I suppose it's her job, but I find her one of those Paris Hilton types- famous for being famous, not for anything she's actually done. I find her boring.
I'm bored with Bethenny these days too, I think she is overexposed as far as the reality shows go, but she is a REAL business woman and deserves props for that. She started out as a chef, and caterer I believe, specializing in healthy low fat and calorie food, then she created that "skinny girl margarita" and marketed it. She has also written books on how to eat and cook healthy.

She had started her business and had some success before starting on RHONY, the show helped her a lot, but it's clear she worked very hard to turn it into a successful growing business. Paris Hilton is famous for falling drunk out of clubs, making a sex tape, being a trust fund baby, hanging with famous people and getting arrested. I can't agree with the comparison.

Old 02-09-2011, 07:35 PM

16,177 posts, read 32,501,220 times
Stupid Mod question # 82934740203: Is Bethenny on RHOBH?

Old 02-09-2011, 07:41 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,199,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
Stupid Mod question # 82934740203: Is Bethenny on RHOBH?
No, but I think there is a natural tendency to compare the Real Housewives from different cities as there tends to be "characters" in the shows, someone was saying putting Heidi on BH would be like Bethenny in NY. Is it too off topic?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV