Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-13-2010, 08:30 AM

1,977 posts, read 3,579,938 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by new2colo View Post
Just got into this show. The ladies seem so superficial. I guess that's what we're supposed to expect from Beverly Hills.

The amount of passive aggressive behavior is ridiculous. I can't stand that Camille acted as if she was alright with Kyle after their discussion only to go back and being it up again during dinner. Don't say you're alright with something when you really aren't. It reduces your credibility.

Taylor is truly a plastic surgery nightmare. She shouldn't be threatening to pull some Oklahoma on anyone's ass because it looks like her face would cave in with a little slap.

What a mess this show is.

Can't wait to see next week!

Yes!! Who is she to try fight somebody with all that 'stuff' in her face lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-13-2010, 09:10 AM

1,488 posts, read 2,613,973 times
theyre all a plastic surgery nightmare, with the exception of kyle. i like adrienne but her skin looks like an old leather handbag.

Old 11-13-2010, 09:18 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,769,133 times
Oh ma-yun ... Dingdong was on top her her game! Wow ... mom has cancer, but oh ... it was KELSEY that found her THE BEST doctor and oh ... it's all about HER genes now ... good thing I swallowed the vomit ... it would have ended up all over my tv. That poor mom .... boy, she has to wonder where she went wrong. And then .. wow .. her demeaning and condescention toward Kyle? Did you catch it? Now you see how Kelsey and Camille when they fight, she just became Kelsey! She's as transparent as plastic wrap (about as smart too). I thought Kelsey was so sweet and loving when he saw the kids and she just couldn't have cared less, well, until she realized the cameras were rolling, so SHE JUST HAD TO get a couple pillow hits in there. God, she is painful to watch ... at least you can squeeze a little humor out of Duhmona and KellyHIEEEEE's screwball behavior. Dingdong isn't winning any sympathy in this show. She's a twit and she does need professional help to get her off Planet MEMEMEMEMEME

You can tell that Kim is traumatized. Seriously, look at her eyes ... she looks like a beat down puppy. It's sad.

And as much as Kyle and Kim fight ... Kyle will be her caretaker forever. It's nice. Kim seems very needy.

I like leatherface (Adrienne) and dahling Lisa. Both are savvy businesswomen ... quirky? Sure. But both seem to have solid marriages to people who adore them. Their kids also seem to be doing alright. Sounds like Lisa's son has had a rough patch, but they're not giving up and he knows that.

Old 11-13-2010, 09:32 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,443,360 times
One thing I do have to agree with Camille...when Kyle just lost it and started insulting her and raising her voice, she did lose credibility and face. You let someone rile you up like that...I mean, that kind of escalation...boy, did Camille know how to push her buttons.

And frankly, I would not have gotten 'all up in there' when you're a guest on someone else's dime. Do it later.

Camille does live in her own world and really does need to see a therapist.

Old 11-13-2010, 02:36 PM

48 posts, read 189,662 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by taydev View Post
theyre all a plastic surgery nightmare, with the exception of kyle. i like adrienne but her skin looks like an old leather handbag.
I thought the exact same thing! They are all so close to looking like the Cat Woman except for Kyle. Kim is kind of psycho...

Old 11-13-2010, 03:19 PM

I swear 75% of Taylor's face is her mouth .... that can't be natural can it??

Old 11-13-2010, 04:08 PM

22,584 posts, read 54,348,954 times
Camille was absolutely delighted that she upset Kyle. It was intentionally done. Wow, she is some kind of creepy.

As much as I feel bad for Kim, I hate that cowering look. I've had an extremely traumatic life, but I don't walk around with the big sad face that says, "I just know you are going to kick me." I've always felt there was something a bit manipulative about that type of personality. And if you don't move forward you can keep using your past as a crutch to extract pity.

I don't know. I haven't come across many "Kims" in my life, but when I do, well, they are just a personal peeve for me.

Old 11-13-2010, 05:13 PM

1,488 posts, read 2,613,973 times
yea, camille was uneasy to watch with kelsey and their kids. kelsey looked so excited to see the kids...not her. the greeting between the two seemed forced (by camille)

Old 11-13-2010, 05:34 PM

1,963 posts, read 4,987,439 times
My husband thought of this song for Camile, " I`am so into you" by the atlanta rythem section but he changed the lyrics to "I am so into me, I can`t think of nothing else...."

Old 11-14-2010, 06:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiknapster View Post
Camille was absolutely delighted that she upset Kyle. It was intentionally done. Wow, she is some kind of creepy.

As much as I feel bad for Kim, I hate that cowering look. I've had an extremely traumatic life, but I don't walk around with the big sad face that says, "I just know you are going to kick me." I've always felt there was something a bit manipulative about that type of personality. And if you don't move forward you can keep using your past as a crutch to extract pity.

I don't know. I haven't come across many "Kims" in my life, but when I do, well, they are just a personal peeve for me.
You are SO RIGHT!!! Camille loved yanking Kyle's chain. What a psycho she is!!! She's like the kindergartener who always looks sweet and innocent on the playground whenever something bad happens (kinda like Orphan). She makes nice one on one with Kyle behind the semi-closed door (I hope there's some blowback on DingDong next week because remember they were listening), but when they are in a pack, she completely 180's, setting Kyle up to look bad. Wow ... talk about projecting her own marriage woes! I can only imagine what fights between she and Kelsey are like. The only difference is that we will never know because Kelsey wouldn't humiliate someone in public or on camera like that. Hey Kels ... make sure that stripper you put up with for over a decade doesn't get those cute kids ...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.