Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-04-2012, 11:17 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,091,753 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
I agree that it hasn't helped Kim *in the long run* to have Kyle overfunction for her, because it seems she never learned how to do anything for herself. Sometimes the best thing you can do for someone is to step out of their life and let them make their own mistakes so they can learn from them and grow up. When you're always doing something for someone else, they never learn or sometimes forget how to take care of themselves.
Well who is going to do her make-up and create excuses for her being late or not showing all the time? I hope Kim does not have to appear so many scenes per year unless she gets a spin off entitled "Kim Does Rehab".

Old 01-04-2012, 11:22 AM

2,551 posts, read 2,897,070 times
Another rough episode to watch as a man... atleast they were at the beach!

Brandi and Camille both looked great in their bikinis! Brandi looked better because her skin is better and her butt is better. They tie on the boobs... lol.

I will admit I was shocked at how great Camille looked, definitely a pleasant surprise. Kelsey downgraded on the body for sure...

As for Brandi's skinnyness: She's definitely a slim woman but to suggest she looks like a little boy is ridiculous. The woman is gorgeous. period. And for those lady's who's husbands said they dont think she is hott... I guarantee you they would not kick her out of the bed!

And Lisa has nothing to worry about with her husband liking Brandi. Lisa is a gorgeous woman as well and has a butt that many women have plastic surgery to get. he's not straying...

As I have watched the show more, I have come to the conclusion that all of the women on the show are pretty. I would not consider any of them ugly even with the plastic surgeries. Adrienne, Kim, and Taylor are the least attractive but I would still consider them attractive. Kim and Dana are just ordinary to me... Nothing stands out about them either way.

Old 01-04-2012, 11:47 AM

652 posts, read 1,053,253 times
I don't think Brandi looks like a little buy. She was however a runway model and they tend to have a certain type of figure that is less curvy.

Old 01-04-2012, 11:56 AM

16,077 posts, read 28,568,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gimme it View Post
I think Brandi was invited on that trip because Bravo paid for the whole thing, not Mauricio. What I want to know is how can Brandi look like that after two kids and being 38yo? Not a stretch mark or an ounce of meat on her bones. Total liposuction??
lol...Its genetics.

Old 01-04-2012, 12:01 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,568,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiknapster View Post
So she didn't really get married! That makes more sense. I don't know. She's definitely different and I guess being raised by hippies can make you operate in a different way. But I kind of like her. Does she do some thing that makes me drop my jaw? Oh, heck ya. Especially her idea regarding her party. Um, no. But having a friend like that would never be boring and she doesn't seem to be mean at all.
Shes the least pretentious and doesn't have a mean spirit, like some of the other cast.

Old 01-04-2012, 01:01 PM

6,904 posts, read 7,610,448 times
I've been lurking this thread for a long time - I would never admit in public that I even watch this show, but I love it. Don't any of the rest of you worry about watching a television show that helped drive a real person to suicide? Ultimately it was his decision and action, of course, and he may not have been a good person, but this television show had to have been a contributing factor in causing him to kill himself. That makes me feel bad about watching at all. But still, I do enjoy it, if I can pretend to myself that they're just television characters, not "real houswives".

So . . . for those of you into Paul - he seems nice, but as for good looking, eeeeeeeewwwww! The man looks like a monkey. I mean exactly. Major monkey mouth. Mauricio is good looking IMHO, although too thin. And, what's the difference between Lisa's husband whatsisname and the dog Jiggy? Aren't they the same character??? Lisa's tacky wedding planning is surprising me - for some reason I think of British people as having good taste, but I guess they all don't. I'm liking Brandi as a character - pretty funny. All but Adrienne are fascinating characters - she just seems pretty bland. But I sure wish I had Kyle's hair!!! Does she have extensions or is it all natural?

The one thing this show proves for once and for all is that plastic surgery and botox don't make someone look younger or better - it just makes them look like they've had plastic surgery or botox.

Sorry to butt in, but just had to add my 2 cents.

Old 01-04-2012, 01:08 PM

22,584 posts, read 54,306,279 times
We "talked" at GREAT length about Russell's suicide. Most of us were VERY upset by it. I even considered no longer watching but then realized that the suicide had very little to do with the show. I firmly believe that Russell was in very big financial and legal trouble and that is what drove him to do what he did. Not to mention that he had severe psychological problems.

I never think of the people on these shows as characters. They are not. They are real people. Sometimes they ham it up a bit too much but in the end they have feelings just like the rest of us. Do they ask for some of the ridicule and scrutiny by being on national television? Well, yes. But that doesn't mean I should act like an idiot, like something I was not raised to be, and call people names, make fun of how they look...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 601halfdozen0theother View Post
I've been lurking this thread for a long time - I would never admit in public that I even watch this show, but I love it. Don't any of the rest of you worry about watching a television show that helped drive a real person to suicide? Ultimately it was his decision and action, of course, and he may not have been a good person, but this television show had to have been a contributing factor in causing him to kill himself. That makes me feel bad about watching at all. But still, I do enjoy it, if I can pretend to myself that they're just television characters, not "real houswives".

So . . . for those of you into Paul - he seems nice, but as for good looking, eeeeeeeewwwww! The man looks like a monkey. I mean exactly. Major monkey mouth. Mauricio is good looking IMHO, although too thin. And, what's the difference between Lisa's husband whatsisname and the dog Jiggy? Aren't they the same character??? Lisa's tacky wedding planning is surprising me - for some reason I think of British people as having good taste, but I guess they all don't. I'm liking Brandi as a character - pretty funny. All but Adrienne are fascinating characters - she just seems pretty bland. But I sure wish I had Kyle's hair!!! Does she have extensions or is it all natural?

The one thing this show proves for once and for all is that plastic surgery and botox don't make someone look younger or better - it just makes them look like they've had plastic surgery or botox.

Sorry to butt in, but just had to add my 2 cents.

Old 01-04-2012, 05:42 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,541,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiknapster View Post
We "talked" at GREAT length about Russell's suicide. Most of us were VERY upset by it. I even considered no longer watching but then realized that the suicide had very little to do with the show. I firmly believe that Russell was in very big financial and legal trouble and that is what drove him to do what he did. Not to mention that he had severe psychological problems.

I never think of the people on these shows as characters. They are not. They are real people. Sometimes they ham it up a bit too much but in the end they have feelings just like the rest of us. Do they ask for some of the ridicule and scrutiny by being on national television? Well, yes. But that doesn't mean I should act like an idiot, like something I was not raised to be, and call people names, make fun of how they look...
I did find watching this week's show a little eerie - knowing the outcome as we do.

Watching the scene in the limo . . . it was kind of weird. He seemed pretty much in denial about everything happening in his life.

On a happier note - Lisa always cracks me up when she's on.

Old 01-04-2012, 06:04 PM

16,062 posts, read 26,754,968 times
The limo scene was very creepy. I didn't think Russell would be in the show as much as he is. The strange thing is he doesn't seem unstable at all, but she does

Old 01-04-2012, 06:11 PM

7,726 posts, read 1,889,336 times
That Ken is a little psycho to me, just what Kim DOES NOT need!!! I don't know if it is just me but he is weird!!!

The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 2 - Things Get Uncomfortable - Video - Bravo TV Official Site
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV