Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-24-2012, 05:35 AM

4,275 posts, read 7,632,037 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncethelight View Post
One last question though... The previews for the reunion look tense - and I can't figure out why? The only big argument this season was between Taylor and Camille, and that was patched up and forgiven already. So what could possibly be the problem at the reunion? Based on the episode tonight, it would seem the reunion this season should have been a big love-fest - so why isn't it, I wonder?
I thought I heard that there was tension between Brandi and Kyle again (having to do with Kim's issues.) Not sure though.

Old 01-24-2012, 06:33 AM

7,368 posts, read 5,483,693 times
I actually liked this finale the best. There was no drama or catfighting. No DanaPam, no Brandi and no chickenhead Kim and her drug buddy Ken.
I thought Paul was hysterical, I laughed until I had tears rolling down my face. I used to work in Surgery so I could relate to all that. He was so out of it from the sedative. I could understand Adrienne leaving too. Sometimes if the patient needs to wake up more they tell the family member to leave and come back later.
I loved the whole wedding thing, it was beautiful, everyone having a good time, again, no fighting or drama.
I did not see Brandi or Taylor at the wedding though. And I did not see LaToya Jackson either.
On WWHL with Andy I thought it was funny he had the Asian Fronck chi chi guy as the bartender.
About the reunion, I thought it sounded like there is something not right between Lisa and Adrienne. I read somewhere that Adrienne was mad at Lisa because she made snarky remarks about her shoe line. I wonder if this reunion with be a 2 parter? Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Old 01-24-2012, 06:46 AM

4,275 posts, read 7,632,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
On WWHL with Andy I thought it was funny he had the Asian Fronck chi chi guy as the bartender.
Can't wait to see that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rxgrrl View Post
I wonder if this reunion with be a 2 parter? Guess we'll have to wait and see.
I think all of the reunion shows (except Miami) have been two or three parters. I don't think this would be any different.

Old 01-24-2012, 08:19 AM

1,594 posts, read 3,057,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
vewy bevawy hills ... bling bling!
It has to be ovah tha top, dahling!

I cannot tell you how many times this season I have wanted to punch that guy in the face!

Old 01-24-2012, 09:01 AM

21,870 posts, read 15,088,914 times
I thought that the wedding should have been it's own special. I loved the wedding cake!!!

Trailor did look better at the gathering post Russell's death.

I know why Brandi broke her ankle or whatever - on WWHL - her legs looked like toothpicks

Spoiler
On WWHL, she played Plead the 5th and she revealed that she had a tryst with Gerard Butler!

Old 01-24-2012, 09:35 AM

8,411 posts, read 7,422,948 times
The wedding was beautiful! I can't believe the wedding cake was $9500. Pandora looked amazing. I enjoyed the show last night. There was no drama. No screaming Taylor, no drink or high Kim, just a elegant, graceful day. Now the reunion show is not going to be without plenty of drama!

Old 01-24-2012, 11:53 AM

17,764 posts, read 39,734,665 times
wonder if Bravo kicked in any bling bling for the wedding? DingDong even said that Lisa doesn't like to spend money ... hmmmm ... very calculating on her party methinks.

Doddering old Ken is just a dreamboat isn't he???? Lisa takes him for granted.

Did Russhole kill himself right before Pandy's wedding? Is that why she wasn't there???

Did I hear DingDong saying she wanted to convert to Judaism because of the yarmulke? Heck, she could convert to Amish and wear a head covering too. Orthodox women wear wigs, not yarmulkes. Old school Catholic women cover their hair in church too ...oh ding dong ding dong. Is her stud Greek Orthodox???? I kept trying to hear what Maurice was saying to DingDong ... bet he gets another kabbalah string if he converts her.

Old 01-24-2012, 01:25 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,815,237 times
Quote:
wonder if Bravo kicked in any bling bling for the wedding? DingDong even said that Lisa doesn't like to spend money ... hmmmm ... very calculating on her party methinks.

Did Russhole kill himself right before Pandy's wedding? Is that why she wasn't there???

Did I hear DingDong saying she wanted to convert to Judaism because of the yarmulke? Heck, she could convert to Amish and wear a head covering too. Orthodox women wear wigs, not yarmulkes. Old school Catholic women cover their hair in church too ...oh ding dong ding dong. Is her stud Greek Orthodox???? I kept trying to hear what Maurice was saying to DingDong ... bet he gets another kabbalah string if he converts her.
Yes, the wedding was Aug. 28, and Russell died less then two weeks earlier, on the 15th.

I had to look at Lisa Vanderpump's Twitter page to find out the date. The timeline of all this had me confused.

I'm wondering if the episode prior to this one was originally supposed to be the finale? Or parts of it, anyway. Reports back then said Russell hanged himself shortly after the wrap. That scene at SUR was pretty damning. (Jeez, even the therapist was there, playing mediator. ). I would imagine Bravo was under quite a bit of pressure to be at least somewhat tasteful, and to leave on a positive note And/or maybe they didn't want it to appear that the scene at SUR was the final straw? I couldn't find the exact date of that party, but it must have been very close to the time of Russell's suicide.

I also noticed in the previews that there was something going on with Lisa and Adrienne. No!!! Keep it together ladies! You're the sane ones!!

I was such a wet blanket last night about the wedding taking over the finale. But I have to admit a few scenes got to me after watching it a 2nd, 3rd time (was in the background while I was working - my schedule right now is WAY off and trying to catch up!). Seeing Lisa choked up over her daughter was such a real moment. I also found it touching when Camille said she still believes in love. A little Disney-ish, but it was sweet. She looked hopeful, like a little girl. Loved Ken's speech. I do believe much was edited out.

Last edited by Neemy; 01-24-2012 at 01:49 PM..

Old 01-24-2012, 02:01 PM

3,320 posts, read 5,596,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
I know why Brandi broke her ankle or whatever - on WWHL - her legs looked like toothpicks
It's like the adage you can never be too rich or too thin with her - she's got the thin part down but still working on the rich I surmise

Old 01-24-2012, 02:24 PM

3,113 posts, read 8,380,507 times
Quote:
There was a moment in last night's show, when he was asking Lisa to listen to his speech, and he had his arms exposed, and he has nice arms! It's the first time I really noticed what a good looking man he is - or was - or whatever. I don't know how old he is, but he's considerably older than me, so I'd never noticed that side of him before - but yeah, he's a lot better looking, than I realized...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV