Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-10-2013, 09:43 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,796,829 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvcatnip View Post
So weird huh? And she would have done this 3 times!? How bizarre to carry on this charade, and think they're fooling people.

no, I think the surrogate only happened with the last kids-which are twins

Old 04-11-2013, 06:29 AM

4,275 posts, read 7,632,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNGL View Post
I don't get, in this day and age, why that would be a big secret. People are going to know and it's going to get out. That's the problem with "big secrets". They never stay private and the more you hide, the worse the outcome.
I dunno. I don't think it should have been made a big deal with to begin with. If Adrienne didn't want anyone to know, and she wanted to wear pregnancy padding (as weird as it sounds) that's her business. Brandi was the one who made a big stink about it, it wasn't her business. Who cares????

Old 04-11-2013, 08:57 AM

4,041 posts, read 4,962,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raubre View Post
I dunno. I don't think it should have been made a big deal with to begin with. If Adrienne didn't want anyone to know, and she wanted to wear pregnancy padding (as weird as it sounds) that's her business. Brandi was the one who made a big stink about it, it wasn't her business. Who cares????
If it wasn't a big deal why did Adrienne and Paul make a big deal out of it? Faye thinks that by Brandi telling everyone it ruined A & P's marriage. What a crock.

Brandi said just said it outloud what everyone already knew. Gasp! Imagine that. She was tired of Adrienne lying about it. If it wasn't a big deal why did Adrienne feel the need to lie.

Old 04-11-2013, 09:05 AM

95 posts, read 198,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley09swb View Post
If it wasn't a big deal why did Adrienne and Paul make a big deal out of it? Faye thinks that by Brandi telling everyone it ruined A & P's marriage. What a crock.

Brandi said just said it outloud what everyone already knew. Gasp! Imagine that. She was tired of Adrienne lying about it. If it wasn't a big deal why did Adrienne feel the need to lie.
And how did this surrogacy affect Brandi directly? Bottomline it was not her business, Adrienne lying about her pregnancy did not affecting Brandi's life at all.

Brandi is just dirty. She was being asked constantly why she was upset with Adrienne and she never could never give a straight answer so she went after her character. If Adrienne was lying about Brandi then Brandi should have said so,"Adrienne said this lie about me" but she had NOTHING to back up her attacks against Adrienne. No matter how you try to spin it, lying about her pregnancy did not affect Brandi's life at all.

Old 04-11-2013, 09:19 AM

4,829 posts, read 8,729,541 times
The surrogacy didn't affect Brandi directly. The reason she brought it up was because Adrienne and Paul were constantly lying, etc and all Brandi did was say (out loud) what the whole group already knew. They were all "shocked" becuase they thought it would air on television.

Brandi stated why she was upset with Adrienne and Paul: It was because toward the end of last season, they were bullying her and trying to get her to say things against Lisa that weren't true. They got very mean and very nasty with her. Brandi has said this more than once.

Old 04-11-2013, 09:40 AM

4,275 posts, read 7,632,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley09swb View Post

Brandi was the one who made a big deal out of it. It was none of her (or anyone else's) business, which is probably why they "lied." Why did she have to bring it up? If the group already knew, so what? I'm not excusing the Maloofs, but Brandi shouldn't be getting a free pass either.

Old 04-11-2013, 11:55 AM

1,189 posts, read 1,757,864 times
If you recall...Adrienne was sitting at one of the dinners one night chiming in telling horror stories about her deliveries that never happened. Brandi called her on it (not then and there like she should have) and just stated what everyone already knew, that she didn't deliver those kids. She was just proving her point that Adrienne lies, case in point, she never delivered a baby. And I'm sorry, but I find it a little weird that you wear a fake belly to make everyone think you are pregnant. Adrienne is a very self centered and mean person and also quite a liar.

Old 04-11-2013, 04:05 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,734,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingomo View Post
If you recall...Adrienne was sitting at one of the dinners one night chiming in telling horror stories about her deliveries that never happened. Brandi called her on it (not then and there like she should have) and just stated what everyone already knew, that she didn't deliver those kids. She was just proving her point that Adrienne lies, case in point, she never delivered a baby. And I'm sorry, but I find it a little weird that you wear a fake belly to make everyone think you are pregnant. Adrienne is a very self centered and mean person and also quite a liar.
you got it!

Now, Brandi shouldn't have shot her mouth off at that dinner party like she did, but Adrienne lying about having difficult L&D's ... I'll give Camille credit, she owned her surrogacies.

Old 04-11-2013, 04:05 PM

95 posts, read 198,573 times
I saw that episode and Brandi was setting her up. Brandi brought up the topic (vaginal deliveries at a dinner, but of course it's Your Majesty Brandi so she gets a pass, had Kyle or Adrienne done that some posters would accuse them of being the antichrist) Brandi kept asking questions to Adrienne at that dinner. Brandi was always the one that made a big deal about the surrogacy.

These women know very well they are being filmed. Brandi's moves were calculated and planned. She wanted to hurt Adrienne's character. I predict and mark my words, next season Brandi go after another housewive. She is full of scorn and envy.

People like Brandi fool others with their extrovert personality. Brandi could go around kicking puppies and people would still defend her because she is "real" and she is an adult trapped in a woman's body. Sure.

Old 04-11-2013, 05:10 PM

2,888 posts, read 6,743,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Il Pulcino Pio View Post
And how did this surrogacy affect Brandi directly? Bottomline it was not her business, Adrienne lying about her pregnancy did not affecting Brandi's life at all.

Brandi is just dirty. She was being asked constantly why she was upset with Adrienne and she never could never give a straight answer so she went after her character. If Adrienne was lying about Brandi then Brandi should have said so,"Adrienne said this lie about me" but she had NOTHING to back up her attacks against Adrienne. No matter how you try to spin it, lying about her pregnancy did not affect Brandi's life at all.
sure she did. Adrienne & Paul both tried to pressure Brandi into going against Lisa.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV