Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-18-2011, 11:19 AM

4,502 posts, read 13,475,916 times

Advertisements

I agree --- there is something up with Brandi and I guess it remains to be seen. However, that doesn't take away from the fact that Kyle was rude beyond words to her.

I also agree that she never should have made a comment about Kim doing crystal meth in the bathroom. If she thought that, she should have just kept it to herself. It's obvious Kim is on some kind of drugs (legal or illegal) and desperately needs help but Brandi shouldn't be saying anything about it or making assumptions about what Kim is or isn't doing.

Old 10-18-2011, 11:45 AM

1,933 posts, read 3,754,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by raubre View Post
I am so on the fence about Brandi. Nothing is right about her and I can't put my finger on it.

How old is her kid? Shouldn't he be old enough to know to ask his mother where the bathroom is?

I have no clue about Brandi and Eddie's marriage and the divorce and why Lee Ann Rhymes is involved. Maybe she is the one who caused the marriage to end and he found someone better. I don't know (maybe I'm wrong.)

I don't care if Kim was on crack, weed, booze, dope, happy pills, whatever. It was a low blow for Brandi to tell Kim she is on crystal meth. Who is she Dr. Drew? I'm sure Kim was on something, buit Brandi was out of line.

Lisa knows something about her (because of the Cedric situation.) I can't wait to see WTF the deal is with that.

Brandi isn't fooling me either. She seems to be playing a victim card for some wierd reason.
Completely agree with this! When Brandi was married to Eddie I read a story about her in People magazine basically letting the world know that Leann was a man stealing ho and to back off. I felt sorry for her and thought hey maybe Leann really is a ho. Now that she is on Real Housewives I am starting wonder why Eddie left her and ran off with Leann.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omigawd View Post
I agree --- there is something up with Brandi and I guess it remains to be seen. However, that doesn't take away from the fact that Kyle was rude beyond words to her.

I also agree that she never should have made a comment about Kim doing crystal meth in the bathroom. If she thought that, she should have just kept it to herself. It's obvious Kim is on some kind of drugs (legal or illegal) and desperately needs help but Brandi shouldn't be saying anything about it or making assumptions about what Kim is or isn't doing.
I agree with this as well. I was surprised at how rude Kyle was to her unless they all know something and not letting on.

Old 10-18-2011, 11:48 AM

22,584 posts, read 54,323,340 times
When loud-mouthed Kim and her cackling sister Kyle started making rude comments like the nine-year-old-like, "Ew. I don't like her," stuff, and the hostess didn't politely diffuse the situation, I would have politely left. Then they could have stood around like the idiots that they are. The problem was that Brandi isn't much classier than the Richards sisters and bimbo Pam/Dana and didn't have enough sense to do that. You don't stand around fighting with and accusing fools.

The problem with the episode was tasteless overload because we then had to deal with the cosmetically enhanced - and I use that term loosely - wedding planner. Usually that sort of thing at least makes me smile but he seemed right out of central casting and right after the trailer trash smack down of all time it was too over the top for me.

And I think he said $1.5M but I don't have the best hearing.

I think Kyle is very embarrassed for her sister. You can see that she knows things have gone way out of control. But she is also very defensive of Kim, too. If she would quit hovering then Kim might have to take care of herself and do something about the situation.

But I think Kyle is severely co-dependent and keeping the way she is serves its purpose. I doubt she consciously does this, but nevertheless she does it.

I can't help but wonder what Lisa and Camille think of all of this now that the actual events have been played back.

Better yet, Kyle met Barack Obama at a recent charity event. She told him she was embarrassed to say what show she was on. Now I see why.

Old 10-18-2011, 12:37 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,203,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOriginalMrsX View Post
Saw last nights episode!

Rxgrrl you are dead on by calling that wedding planner Fronck!

I am still out on the fence about Brandi because last year a majority of us thought Camille was a looney and Kyle a sweet heart. This year gasp shock Camille is normal and Kyle has become a ***** in heels.

Brandi's intelligent game night celebrity regarding Winston Churchill makes me wonder what more is to come and whether or not we are maybe pitying her because she is on crutches.

It was very mean of Kyle and Kim to gang up on her but not very nice of Brandi to accuse someone of doing drugs in somebody's bathroom especially if you are getting to know them. So I will sit and wait to see how it all plays out. We all know how the tables can turn!

Is it me or is Lisa distancing herself from the group?
I never liked Kyle and she just gets worse and worse to me. I feel the Bravo producers must have forced the other guests to be quiet, I can't see any real person not stepping in and stopping that nightmare.

Anyone who understands our culture knows that criticizing parenting is OFF LIMITS, and will start a huge battle, unless there is real imminent danger, and even then people usually call someone else. Kyle crossed that huge line and Brandi responded in kind with the comments about Kim, although Kim is not on crystal meth, she is clearly on downers so Brandi is not an expert in drug problems.

I really think the Winston Churchill thing could have been a simple confusion, and she was thinking of someone else, even if she isn't every bright they way Kyle goes around telling everybody what she thinks is wrong with Brandi disgusts me. Kyle says she is girls girl, but she seems to need someone to hate and keep out of her circle, last year it was Camille, now it's Brandi, I bet she has always been like that, patterns speak loudly.

Old 10-18-2011, 12:44 PM

4,502 posts, read 13,475,916 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post
I never liked Kyle and she just gets worse and worse to me. I feel the Bravo producers must have forced the other guests to be quiet, I can't see any real person not stepping in and stopping that nightmare.

Anyone who understands our culture knows that criticizing parenting is OFF LIMITS, and will start a huge battle, unless there is real imminent danger, and even then people usually call someone else. Kyle crossed that huge line and Brandi responded in kind with the comments about Kim, although Kim is not on crystal meth, she is clearly on downers so Brandi is not an expert in drug problems.

I really think the Winston Churchill thing could have been a simple confusion, and she was thinking of someone else, even if she isn't every bright they way Kyle goes around telling everybody what she thinks is wrong with Brandi disgusts me. Kyle says she is girls girl, but she seems to need someone to hate and keep out of her circle, last year it was Camille, now it's Brandi, I bet she has always been like that, patterns speak loudly.
I didn't even think of that, but I think you're right! This happens all the time in these so-called "reality" shows. From the looks on the faces of Camille and Taylor, you can tell they were on-edge just wanting to say something or even get up and leave.

I agree about Kyle also. She definitely needs a victim: Being a high-school mean girl to others; being the "mother" and "mean older sister" to Kim. Kyle has issues and I would think those stem back to her childhood days when Kim was the star of the family and Kyle was only getting small jobs/roles here and there. Now that she's in a position over Kim, she's relishing in it.

Old 10-18-2011, 12:55 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,804,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omigawd View Post
I agree about Kyle also. She definitely needs a victim: Being a high-school mean girl to others; being the "mother" and "mean older sister" to Kim. Kyle has issues and I would think those stem back to her childhood days when Kim was the star of the family and Kyle was only getting small jobs/roles here and there. Now that she's in a position over Kim, she's relishing in it.
Kyle definitely has "issues" and those issues are making her uglier by the minute. I suspect there is something wrong in her marriage too....JMHO.
She probably has always been jealous of others, which in turn manifested her into the Mean Girl in school and a bully as she's gotten older and is now facing real problems. She's very immature. The spectacle between Lisa and Kyle at the charity event was pitiful. Two grown women acting like 12 year olds........"you say it...." "no,you. What are you gonna say? Come on...go ahead--do it. You can do it ...." giggle giggle. whisper,whisper

How anyone can find that behavior appealing and be a fan of that is beyond my comprehension.

Old 10-18-2011, 01:15 PM

1,189 posts, read 1,758,522 times
Brandi is a liar. Remember how she said she doesn't have a computer or internet or TV? Funny how she has a Twitter account and posted pictures of a half naked guy laying on her son's bed (complete with Star Wars sheets...but her kids don't watch tv or movies) with the quote "look what I'm gonna do tonight". Also, she lost her kid at Walmart. She told her 8 year old to watch her four year old and when she turned around she saw her four year old was not BEHIND her after shopping in the electronics dept. Maybe you shouldn't be asking an 8 year old to babysit while you shop and make sure your kids are in front of you where you can see them. And OMG!!! She let her kid run around naked and the kid peed on the lawn at a party and she did nothing to stop or correct the behavior!!! She was also too busy out sleeping with guys and getting drunk (her own admission) when she should have been home with her children especially during such a difficult time for them. She threatens to kill someone? She said she would get LeAnn Rimes back for stealing her husband. Why do people always blame the one the spouse has the affair with? Her husband cheated on her, not LeAnn. She slashed her husband's tires, she was arrested for a DUI. Mother of the year. Again, no wonder Eddie cheated on her and left her. She would have been a perfect match for the abuser Russhole.

Seriously cannot believe you are all sticking up for her. Kyle is not mean. She just doesn't put up with crap. She calls it like she sees it and she smells a rat. And defending her Winston Churchill comment? Really??? Stupidity at its finest.

And again, Kevin Lee the wedding planner is a real wedding planner and florist in Beverly Hills. The character "Fronk" from Father of the Bride is based on him.

Again, checking the internet for all kinds of stuff does wonders.

Old 10-18-2011, 01:37 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,203,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingomo View Post
Brandi is a liar. Remember how she said she doesn't have a computer or internet or TV? Funny how she has a Twitter account and posted pictures of a half naked guy laying on her son's bed (complete with Star Wars sheets...but her kids don't watch tv or movies) with the quote "look what I'm gonna do tonight". Also, she lost her kid at Walmart. She told her 8 year old to watch her four year old and when she turned around she saw her four year old was not BEHIND her after shopping in the electronics dept. Maybe you shouldn't be asking an 8 year old to babysit while you shop and make sure your kids are in front of you where you can see them. And OMG!!! She let her kid run around naked and the kid peed on the lawn at a party and she did nothing to stop or correct the behavior!!! She was also too busy out sleeping with guys and getting drunk (her own admission) when she should have been home with her children especially during such a difficult time for them. She threatens to kill someone? She said she would get LeAnn Rimes back for stealing her husband. Why do people always blame the one the spouse has the affair with? Her husband cheated on her, not LeAnn. She slashed her husband's tires, she was arrested for a DUI. Mother of the year. Again, no wonder Eddie cheated on her and left her. She would have been a perfect match for the abuser Russhole.

Seriously cannot believe you are all sticking up for her. Kyle is not mean. She just doesn't put up with crap. She calls it like she sees it and she smells a rat. And defending her Winston Churchill comment? Really??? Stupidity at its finest.

And again, Kevin Lee the wedding planner is a real wedding planner and florist in Beverly Hills. The character "Fronk" from Father of the Bride is based on him.

Excuse me, everyone is entitled to their opinions! Who do you think you are to call someone's opinion stupid simply because you do not agree with them? I can see why some relate to bullies like Kyle.

Old 10-18-2011, 01:43 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,804,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingomo View Post

seriously can't believe you stick up for Kyle and her behavior.
Kyle is mean and she may not put up with crap but she certainly starts it.

No need to reiterate the wedding planner information; once was enough.

I see no need to peruse through internet information on Brandi. I'm not that into her. Nor do I believe everything I do read online.

Old 10-18-2011, 01:45 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,750,808 times
CockadoodleBrandi is a CHILD!!!! She's an immature and not very bright CHILD!!!!!! She's caught because she's a mother, but when a child parents a child, they wizz all over the lawn. The people who are friends with her, Taylortrash, Adrienne ... they don't like her, they pity her. She brings nothing to the party of substance. She has no life experience per se other than being famous for being dumped. And that's a darn shame too because she's really attractive ... with her behavior, who would want her? I feel sorry for her kids.

And that wedding planner guy ... are you nuts Lisa???? She's caving to social pressure to have that moron create a wedding that neither of them are going to be happy with ... I mean, sista please .. who's getting married here???

Dysfunctional doesn't begin to describe Kim and Kyle ... wow .... they gang up on cockadoodlebrandi and then are at each other's throats out in palm desert. Doesn't sound like there was anything untoward with regard to that house stealin' bidness ... but then again, Kim suffers from the same thing that cockadoodlebrandi does ... SHE'S A CHILD!!!!

Now, the crystal meth crack was out of line ... but Kim is definitely an alcoholic pill popper.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.