Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-18-2011, 01:49 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,796,829 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by omigawd View Post
I agree --- there is something up with Brandi and I guess it remains to be seen. However, that doesn't take away from the fact that Kyle was rude beyond words to her.

I also agree that she never should have made a comment about Kim doing crystal meth in the bathroom. If she thought that, she should have just kept it to herself. It's obvious Kim is on some kind of drugs (legal or illegal) and desperately needs help but Brandi shouldn't be saying anything about it or making assumptions about what Kim is or isn't doing.
I'm no fan of Brandi but before I could begin to figure out whether she was ok-or not- Kyle had begun her usual bullying. So then my attention is drawn away from Brandi and to Kyle's behavior-which is despicable. Kyle would explode if someone judged her parenting skills or said anything about her kids.
Brandi was grasping at straws,back against the wall from the bullying when she blurted out the crystal meth comments. That was wrong. Brandi at least admits that was wrong. Kyle on the other hand keeps on and on and on with her antics. It's sickening.

Old 10-18-2011, 01:57 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,734,665 times
Kyle acts like the beyotchy prom queen ... and it made me sad that Lisa was going along with her on the acid tongue train.

It's kinda sick, but Kyle's attitude is "nobody can be mean to Kim but me" ... eek!!!

Old 10-18-2011, 02:00 PM

1,189 posts, read 1,757,864 times
I wasn't calling anyone stupid but Brandi. I said she was stupidity at its finest. Really Detchen? You think less of me because I relate to Kyle? Wow. So very ignorant of you. I didn't put anyone down here, but you surely did.

I repeated the wedding planner comment because people were still asking if he was real or not even after I said it.

And yes, everyone is entitled to their opinion...including me. And if my opinion is that I can't believe you are defending Brandi, then its okay. I can't believe you are all trashing Kyle either, just like some of you can't believe I am defending her. Its okay. we are allowed to disagree.

And I don't believe everything I read on the internet, no do I scour the internet for info, but the chick has a Twitter account so hello??? She posted it not me. And I see stories on TV about people all the time, they are really focused on her and there is alot of negative press her way. I haven't seen or heard anything about Kyle, but I'm sure there is. And really who cares??? AGAIN...my opinion.

No hate on my part, but boy, I am sure feeling it from others. WOW.

Old 10-18-2011, 02:35 PM

4,502 posts, read 13,471,703 times
what is brandi's last name??? I STILL haven't a clue who she is!!!!

Old 10-18-2011, 02:47 PM

4,275 posts, read 7,632,037 times
Quote:
Glanville.

Old 10-18-2011, 03:06 PM

22,584 posts, read 54,294,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post
I never liked Kyle and she just gets worse and worse to me. I feel the Bravo producers must have forced the other guests to be quiet, I can't see any real person not stepping in and stopping that nightmare.
I wondered about that, too, and it is probably true, but if that was happening at Camille or Lisa's homes you can bet they would have put a stop to that behavior, cameras, producers or not.

Quote:
Kyle crossed that huge line and Brandi responded in kind with the comments about Kim, although Kim is not on crystal meth, she is clearly on downers so Brandi is not an expert in drug problems.
To me, she seems like she is on downers, uppers, you name it. She told Kyle she was up for days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
I'm no fan of Brandi but before I could begin to figure out whether she was ok-or not- Kyle had begun her usual bullying. So then my attention is drawn away from Brandi and to Kyle's behavior-which is despicable. Kyle would explode if someone judged her parenting skills or said anything about her kids.
Brandi was grasping at straws,back against the wall from the bullying when she blurted out the crystal meth comments. That was wrong. Brandi at least admits that was wrong. Kyle on the other hand keeps on and on and on with her antics. It's sickening.
Yep!

Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
Kyle acts like the beyotchy prom queen ... and it made me sad that Lisa was going along with her on the acid tongue train.

It's kinda sick, but Kyle's attitude is "nobody can be mean to Kim but me" ... eek!!!
Yep!

Quote:
Beats the heck out of me.

Old 10-18-2011, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raubre View Post
Glanville.
Whoops. Thank you.

Old 10-18-2011, 03:13 PM

3,257 posts, read 6,128,472 times
Quote:
This happens a lot with abused people --- whether they are in a domestic violence situation or are being bullied on the playground. They won't stand up for themselves against their abuser or they will tolerate the abuse but when they see it happening to someone else, they will be the first one to stand up for that other person.
I also know people who have NOT been abused or bullied and sand up for others. I also have seen abused people do nothing for others being bullied or abused. It goes all ways.

Old 10-18-2011, 03:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taboo2 View Post
I also know people who have NOT been abused or bullied and sand up for others. I also have seen abused people do nothing for others being bullied or abused. It goes all ways.
Agreed. I always jump in but tend to stay in bad relationships. However, you are very right. There are certainly peacemakers among us that have never been abused and the abused that can't bring themselves to get involved. Nothing is etched in stone, is it?

Old 10-18-2011, 04:00 PM

3,488 posts, read 8,222,089 times
I'm totally not saying that I like Brandi or think that her behavior was anywhere near being ok. What I didn't like was how ganged up on she was.

It was unforgiveable for Kyle and Kim to be talking about how they didn't want her on their team within her hearing. Brandi didn't handle it well, but then I don't know how I would manage it either in a room of people she doesn't know with no allies.

Then with Kyle and Kim both screaming at her..... and the other women either saying nothing, or being sychophantic (is that a word? lol) towards Kyle and Kim must have been really tough to watch for Brandi.

I don't really like her, but I do feel sorry for her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV