Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-19-2010, 10:34 AM

2,303 posts, read 5,681,135 times

Advertisements

Y'all have been quiet this season--come on out and play

I agree that Rachel has an annoying laugh/voice. She's just annoying altogether.

She and Brendon have no backbone. If they want to make the game interesting, they need to go after people who are at least a threat. Brittney and Monet? What a joke! Does anyone know why she dislikes Monet so much? She rolled her eyes very visibly at the sight of her name during the POV challenge--was that the start of it? Brittney has to stay--she's the only one who's actually funny this season. I would've put Hayden up with the quickness--tit for tat! If she and her brainiac boyfriend had any smarts, wouldn't they have assumed by now that those dumb jocks all talk?

Andrew better be glad for Annie's announcement. I had a feeling his weeks were numbered. And Brendon's telling the truth, in my opinion, didn't help him.

I just don't think Rachel is very smart. I'm ready for this game to get interesting....maybe one of the girls will win POV and she'll put one of the guys--preferably Enzo--up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-19-2010, 02:04 PM

12,169 posts, read 17,652,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by IBrakeforTailgaters View Post
Y'all have been quiet this season--come on out and play

I agree that Rachel has an annoying laugh/voice. She's just annoying altogether.

She and Brendon have no backbone. If they want to make the game interesting, they need to go after people who are at least a threat. Brittney and Monet? What a joke! Does anyone know why she dislikes Monet so much? She rolled her eyes very visibly at the sight of her name during the POV challenge--was that the start of it? Brittney has to stay--she's the only one who's actually funny this season. I would've put Hayden up with the quickness--tit for tat! If she and her brainiac boyfriend had any smarts, wouldn't they have assumed by now that those dumb jocks all talk?

Andrew better be glad for Annie's announcement. I had a feeling his weeks were numbered. And Brendon's telling the truth, in my opinion, didn't help him.

I just don't think Rachel is very smart. I'm ready for this game to get interesting....maybe one of the girls will win POV and she'll put one of the guys--preferably Enzo--up.
I too hope Britney stays, I enjoy her wise cracking, sense of humor.

Old 07-19-2010, 02:30 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,399,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zonababe View Post
I can't honestly think of a house guest I identify with, personally. Most are cardboard cut outs, with no kids, and just want to party all the time. I'm just not down with it.

I haven't seen any significant game play yet either, maybe from the blonde chick who got Annie out, but I don't like her.

Its got another week, maybe two. If after that its not better, I'm done.

Old 07-19-2010, 02:37 PM

2,203 posts, read 5,086,773 times
Quote:
EEEK. Britney is a whiner..,she complains about everything.

Glad Monet and Britney got put up, but I agree it would have been smarter to go for people who are more of a threat.
Right now, Brendan and Rachael don't know about "The Brigade".....wonder when they'll get a clue?

My favorite is Ragan. The gay guys are always the most fun.

Old 07-19-2010, 04:06 PM

10,481 posts, read 25,294,055 times
The first season was the best. They had to make do with minimal furnishings, a tiny fridge for all and basically had to earn everything through challenges.
This season is too boring so far. Showing Rachel jumping up and down in a short dress with no underwear is only exciting for the men watching. And her annoying laugh is grating on the nerves. I am so glad she lives nowhere near me in Las Vegas.

Old 07-19-2010, 04:31 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,681,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PinkString View Post
The first season was the best. They had to make do with minimal furnishings, a tiny fridge for all and basically had to earn everything through challenges.
This season is too boring so far. Showing Rachel jumping up and down in a short dress with no underwear is only exciting for the men watching. And her annoying laugh is grating on the nerves. I am so glad she lives nowhere near me in Las Vegas.
Not all of us are excited about that

I wish I would've seen the first seasons. I hear they were really good.

NC~Mom, I would like to see Ragan come out of his shell. He is nowhere to be found when a challenge or ceremony isn't going on. The house can't be that big for him to manage to hide all the time, unless he's walking around naked all the time, lol. I thought Brittney wanted to be his friend. I guess not.

Kristin was just as invisible as Ragan up until last night. Maybe he'll get more exposure too.

Old 07-19-2010, 07:27 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,207,099 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC~Mom View Post
EEEK. Britney is a whiner..,she complains about everything.

Glad Monet and Britney got put up, but I agree it would have been smarter to go for people who are more of a threat.
Right now, Brendan and Rachael don't know about "The Brigade".....wonder when they'll get a clue?

My favorite is Ragan. The gay guys are always the most fun.

I second your "EEEK", NC~Mom. Britney is nails on chalkboard to me. She's either always crying or talking sh*t about others to Monet. UGH.

I like Kristen even though we haven't seen much of her until last night.

Old 07-19-2010, 11:16 PM

874 posts, read 1,660,269 times
I better start seeing some strategy. I guess I expected more from this group because we have a PhD, a PhD candidate, and a graduate student, along with someone from Mensa.

I don't understand Rachel's reasoning at all. In the end, I think it'll just ensure she and/or Brendan get voted out quickly.

I've seen every season except the first one and they haven't been as good since All-Stars. However, I still enjoy the show because it can get good once the ball gets rolling.

Old 07-19-2010, 11:44 PM

4,884 posts, read 5,017,386 times
I don't think Rachel and Brendan will be to be voted out, wouldn't be good television. Some HG's in their diary sessions, are saying we need to break up Brendan and Rachel. They had their chance last week and didn't do it.

Old 07-20-2010, 05:54 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,399,838 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by altlover85 View Post
I better start seeing some strategy. I guess I expected more from this group because we have a PhD, a PhD candidate, and a graduate student, along with someone from Mensa.

I don't understand Rachel's reasoning at all. In the end, I think it'll just ensure she and/or Brendan get voted out quickly.

I've seen every season except the first one and they haven't been as good since All-Stars. However, I still enjoy the show because it can get good once the ball gets rolling.
If you watch after dark at all, you'll realize there is considerably more game play then is being shown on TV.

The house seems to be dividing as usual, two primary alliances, and a group of floaters.

The two sides know who each other are. The idea that the "brigade" is a mystery to the house is a joke.

From what I've seen, the two sides are planning on getting together, because they don't want a repeat of last season. They believe that the two finalists from last year didn't deserve to win.

For me, its just the people. I found by watching the live feeds and after dark, a lot more goes on in the house than you're aware of from the CBS shows. Things are way over blown for the broadcast, much of the back story is ignored, and there is always game play going on.

The only time you don't find game play is when you're down to 4 or 5 people. Then the game is pretty much over.

The people this season are just boring, to me. I can't relate with any of them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV