Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-20-2010, 08:22 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,680,861 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
If you watch after dark at all, you'll realize there is considerably more game play then is being shown on TV.

The house seems to be dividing as usual, two primary alliances, and a group of floaters.

The two sides know who each other are. The idea that the "brigade" is a mystery to the house is a joke.

From what I've seen, the two sides are planning on getting together, because they don't want a repeat of last season. They believe that the two finalists from last year didn't deserve to win.

For me, its just the people. I found by watching the live feeds and after dark, a lot more goes on in the house than you're aware of from the CBS shows. Things are way over blown for the broadcast, much of the back story is ignored, and there is always game play going on.

The only time you don't find game play is when you're down to 4 or 5 people. Then the game is pretty much over.

The people this season are just boring, to me. I can't relate with any of them.
What you say makes sense. I just can't get over last week. I just feel like there's such a huge void that we didn't catch. Annie's speech should've been enough, I feel, to sway some votes. It was one of the most senseful pleas I've heard in several seasons, but everyone voted her out. What are we missing????? I don't have Showtime, so I have to depend on y'all for the 411 As for their disagreeing on Natalie vs. Jordan from last season--I agree there were better players, but again, where is the game play? Rachel had the chance to make a ballsy move this week and yet she was more preoccupied with picking off girls who are on the very bottom of the radar as far as being threats.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-21-2010, 07:13 PM

874 posts, read 1,660,167 times
To be fair to Britney and Monet, both were close to winning HOH. I still would have put Hayden and Lane up this week though.

We'll see if the pawn idea goes the way the house seems to want it to. I'm hoping the opposite happens.

Old 07-21-2010, 07:14 PM

24,509 posts, read 24,204,357 times
Pretty bad when a BB thread is in the 2nd page and heading for whoknowswhere!!! They better step up the pace!

Old 07-21-2010, 07:49 PM

32 posts, read 69,457 times
I missed out on it tonight!
who got voted out?

Old 07-21-2010, 08:22 PM

11,151 posts, read 15,837,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Remington22 View Post
I missed out on it tonight!
who got voted out?
The live eviction will be tomorrow (IIRC).

Loved this quote from Britney (re: Rachel):

"Every time she wears a skirt I feel like STDs have gone airborne.â€

And she wonders why she was on the block???

Old 07-21-2010, 08:24 PM

11,151 posts, read 15,837,831 times
Oh, and about Rachel -- is it just me, or does anyone else not believe her when she says she has a degree in Science?

Old 07-21-2010, 09:07 PM

44,633 posts, read 61,638,098 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark of the Moon View Post
Oh, and about Rachel -- is it just me, or does anyone else not believe her when she says she has a degree in Science?
LOL, I thought she said she had an agreed 'seance'; seems she's in la la land most of the time.

Old 07-21-2010, 09:26 PM

2,303 posts, read 5,680,861 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark of the Moon View Post
It's a degree in science, alright....agricultural or something. She probably knows how to plant crops very well!

Old 07-22-2010, 12:11 AM

1,786 posts, read 3,462,442 times
Kristin and Kathy - are they invisible? Were they voted off without my knowledge? What gives with no air time for them? I hope they are more active players in the Live Feed show rather than the non-players BB editing seems to be portraying them as on the network broadcast.

Old 07-22-2010, 04:22 AM

1,615 posts, read 3,581,872 times
I don't think we heard a word from either last night.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV