Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2007, 02:06 PM

80 posts, read 278,081 times

Advertisements

That whole series of commercials totally cracks me up, exactly because everyone else is animated and his face is this frozen grinning mask. Yes, it's creepy but that's what makes it so damn funny.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2007, 02:08 PM

80 posts, read 278,081 times
[quote=Sunnydee;900550]I was given a Burger King bobblehead as a gift from one of my students, so I had to display it proudly on my desk. It really bothered me so I turned it around to face the class and the girl sitting next to it said she didn't like him staring at her either. LOL - even third graders know he's creepy.[/QUOTE

Can I have it?

Old 06-27-2007, 03:37 PM

800 posts, read 4,299,248 times
Hee hee hee!!!! People after my own heart I think the BK King is creeeeppy! Of course, I have a fear of clowns, but other mascots never get to me really...

I want that video game of him though!!! BAD Hee hee!

Old 06-27-2007, 03:49 PM

165 posts, read 555,477 times
I just thought of the next Freddy Vs. Movie !!!! Freddy takes on The king From Burger King. Turns out that in Jasons closet of souls, That Clown that Robbie tears apart in Polterguiest, That spirit some how made into Jasons closet and possessd the first thing it saw. Some kids that were dating, before a night of Drinking and sex, brought home some Burger King. The clown kills the kids and possess's The King. So Freddy has to now be brought back by Burger King himself, but they fight in the end, because Freddy's eating to much, and can no longer fit in his Christmas Sweater. Also I was thinking of Throwing Rocky Balboa in there somewhere.

Yeah !!! I definetly see where your coming from with that big plastic erie smileing grinn on that big head of his. Lets Vote him as president !!!!!!

Old 06-27-2007, 03:49 PM

7,136 posts, read 12,679,388 times
[quote=tomwhite56;962133]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
I was given a Burger King bobblehead as a gift from one of my students, so I had to display it proudly on my desk. It really bothered me so I turned it around to face the class and the girl sitting next to it said she didn't like him staring at her either. LOL - even third graders know he's creepy.[/QUOTE

Can I have it?
Sure, if it's still there when I set up the room, you can have it. (Sometimes things disappear in July while I'm on vacation.)

Old 07-03-2007, 09:58 PM

16,489 posts, read 24,489,562 times
Default Does Any One Else Find the Burger King King Creepy?

Oh my gosh! I can't believe this thread is here! I tell my husband everytime one of those BK commercials come on with that guy, that he is so creepy. Good grief, the old one where the guy looks in the backyard and sees him in the distance turns and looks right back and he is right in front of him scarred me for life lol! Or the one where the guys wakes up and he is right next to him in bed, jeez. Where does BK get off thinking that guy is even remotely endearing???

Old 07-04-2007, 03:51 AM

13,026 posts, read 24,636,683 times
I agree BK King is really creepy but so is Ronald Mc Donald ! I also hate all the MCD's little Hamburgers characters all smiling and happy ! I mean this is a hamburger place those guys are about to be toast, devoured by some hungry diner so smiling seems a tad bizarre ! Who are the marketing freaks who think those things up ?....

Old 07-04-2007, 10:58 AM

1,174 posts, read 5,904,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooseketeer View Post
I agree BK King is really creepy but so is Ronald Mc Donald ! I also hate all the MCD's little Hamburgers characters all smiling and happy ! I mean this is a hamburger place those guys are about to be toast, devoured by some hungry diner so smiling seems a tad bizarre ! Who are the marketing freaks who think those things up ?....
I had no idea they were playing those ads over in the UK. That's just terrible. The good people of your country have enough creepy royalty as it is.

Celebrity Death Match, I wonder who would win? Burger King King vs. Princess Michael....hmmm

Old 07-04-2007, 11:06 AM

13,026 posts, read 24,636,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason_Els View Post
I had no idea they were playing those ads over in the UK. That's just terrible. The good people of your country have enough creepy royalty as it is.

Celebrity Death Match, I wonder who would win? Burger King King vs. Princess Michael....hmmm
"Princess" Michael any day Jason no contest , that woman is scary ! Mind you I think Hillary could do a lot of damage too, that woman really freaks me out !
How about a new type of"gladiators" contest?...

Old 07-05-2007, 07:58 AM

328 posts, read 1,034,432 times
Default One Exception For A Violent Act.......

A "Magic Lamp" falls to my feet. I am given unlimited wishes...After the requisite wishes are granted (I only have six) I decide to waste one....Here it is: Oh Magic Lamp send "The Burger King King" to me NOW !!!! Instantly he arrives and without saying a word I deliver a haymaker from way down south right into his face....... He has a face that was made to be punched !!!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV