Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2012, 10:39 PM

64 posts, read 134,970 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElecCon View Post
Wow, I wasn't aware that I posted something that would set someone off like this.

I did not keep asking the same question, I was just trying to make sure that I understood everything correctly. As I mentioned, you said "Unused base year earnings are of no value" while the earnings that I was speaking about were not part of my base year. I was just wondering if that made a difference.

Again, I am sorry that I don't understand all of this as well as you do.
I can not resist putting in my two cents. NEVER say you are sorry about not understanding something or defending your self for that. Trust me, I went through the same crap when I was confused about my benefits and percentages, etc. I just couldn't "get it" for quite a number of posts here. Don't let it get to you, remember, sometimes for some people it is HOW things are explained that make a difference in whether they learn something. For others, sometimes the questions have to be presented differently.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out if one asks the same question over and over, that they do not yet understand. No need for ANY personal reaction(s) for that. I did not see it at all with you. To me, all I saw was a need to confirm the information by re-presenting your questions and the responses.

I am a support type member, and any information I share are my personal experiences and what I had learned for MY unemployment stuff. I know the stress of facing day to day worries over bills, providing enough for our loved one's needs, roof over our heads, uncertainty of our future security, etc. that when we seek help here, the last thing we need is what was served to you, oh I am trying so hard with every fiber of my being for lack of words to be tactful. Have faith, you will get clarification. If you don't get any other replies, re-word your concerns and ask again - don't worry about anything except to get what you are here for. Then might as well make that phone call to NJ!
Remember, we are here for two reasons: information and support. I don't have the answers, but you have my support. Good luck!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment