Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2013, 11:25 AM

645 posts, read 1,451,846 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by arleigh View Post
You need to take a good transparent assessment of your self and your words and actions with others.
You have issues you believe are hidden and resent exposure.
It is possable that subconsciensely these things are beginning to come to a head and if you continue to deny a problem it will be your own undoing.
Denial only sends the problem deeper it doesn't fix it .
A change of mind and lifestyle ,perspective will require some dicipline on your own, but personally in my own expirence (though you may not appreciate this ) I have found that God is really interested in me the more I become interested in Him .
Not talking about joining a church .don't go there. (for argument sake)
I am talking about leaving men's theologies out of the equasion and spending your own time Praying as it were and seeking after God in your own way.
Again leave other men out of the equasion period, especially past teachings and all the negitive BS that floats around.
I learned something really simple long ago ,
The more I was interested in the things God thinks ,NOT MEN, the more interested He seemd to be in me, my thoughts and my problems and my future.
Jesus made this possable , but that is as far as I am going to go with it ,You must decide how important that realtionship should be .
He has helped me change my future and improved my life beyond any of my own expectations .
AMEN To this!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2013, 09:52 AM

5 posts, read 3,758 times
It is apparent that Satan does not want you happy and successful. It is obvious this Ex still have sincere feelings about you by virtue he is helping you, did not retaliate when you cut him with the plate and sent some one to stop you and bring you back which is the real essence of his character. Satan want you to mistrust him and cause suspicion to terminate his helping you. Satan come to still, kill and destroy but Jesus comes to give you live and that more abundant. Jesus is working through this Ex to help you while the plate was probably white and meant it was nothing to your suspicion but you hit him with it and that hurting him severely even to the heart where the blood vessels come from but even at that this other fellow who went after you after the Ex was cut represent the Jesus working through the Ex to keep you from destroying your. Don't commit suicide but give your life completely over to Jesus! Satan wants to drive you to destruction until he mentally destroy you with increasing financial pressure. Be still and wait on Jesus!

Old 02-02-2013, 11:28 AM

2,765 posts, read 2,791,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifesprecious09 View Post
I had a dream that one of my ex's was trying to help me find a job, and was helping me out for awhile. Then I got into it with one of his friends or family members, I couldn't figure who the man was in the dream, I just know we had some words for each other. He told me somethings that my ex was telling him about me, and I lashed out on my ex because I didn't like what he was telling him.

I ended up throwing a plate at my ex in the dream and it had cut him on his wrist so bad that he was bleeding. I felt bad after I saw how bad it was and after seeing my ex in tears.

I got so fed up with all the drama in my dream, that I left out to my car and my ex came behind me but he didnt' stop me from leaving. He then told someone standing outside (who I knew) telling that person something and that person ran over to me but it was too late because I was struck by a on coming train after I got into my car. Then I woke up lol

What does this dream mean???
It means don't look to others for help. They cause more problems than they fix.

Old 02-09-2013, 08:52 PM

170 posts, read 322,978 times
Dream Moods A-Z Dream Dictionary

Quote:
To dream that someone is hit by a train implies that they are on the wrong path in life. Perhaps you need to guide them in the right direction. Such dreams may also be a projection of your own Self. In other words, you are on the wrong life path and need to alter your course.
Quote:
To see an old ex-boyfriend from childhood in your dream refers to a freer, less encumbered relationship. The dream serves to bring you back to a time where the responsibilities of adulthood (or marriage) did not interfere with the spontaneity of romance. You need to recapture the excitement, freedom, and vitality of youth that is lacking in your present relationship. If your ex-boyfriend hurts or ignores you, then the dream is telling you to move on with your life and stop thinking about your ex. If you dream that you want your ex-boyfriend back, then the dream may reflect waking feelings of actually wanting him back. Alternatively, it means that you miss being in a relationship and to feel wanted.

Old 08-13-2015, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by selang View Post
It is apparent that Satan does not want you happy and successful. It is obvious this Ex still have sincere feelings about you by virtue he is helping you, did not retaliate when you cut him with the plate and sent some one to stop you and bring you back which is the real essence of his character. Satan want you to mistrust him and cause suspicion to terminate his helping you. Satan come to still, kill and destroy but Jesus comes to give you live and that more abundant. Jesus is working through this Ex to help you while the plate was probably white and meant it was nothing to your suspicion but you hit him with it and that hurting him severely even to the heart where the blood vessels come from but even at that this other fellow who went after you after the Ex was cut represent the Jesus working through the Ex to keep you from destroying your. Don't commit suicide but give your life completely over to Jesus! Satan wants to drive you to destruction until he mentally destroy you with increasing financial pressure. Be still and wait on Jesus!

Damn if this wasn't the best thing I have read today

Old 08-13-2015, 02:09 PM

13,138 posts, read 22,806,250 times
I would guess there's some unresolved conflict with your ex somewhere in your subconscious. Perhaps something that needs to be truly and honestly forgiven?

Old 08-13-2015, 02:25 PM

16,077 posts, read 28,547,566 times
Sounds like PTSD

Old 08-13-2015, 02:37 PM

3,475 posts, read 3,276,437 times
Given this was several years ago but the OP bumped it today I'll give my take.

It sounds like it was a significant relationship that was emotionally upsetting for you and that blindsided you. You're subconscious was still processing it.

Everything in our dreams is ourselves. So you're your ex. You wounded yourself. Maybe you really wounded them and were resolving some guilt about your actions. Like dumping them.

You're the family member that you were arguing with of your ex's. So maybe there is some relative or family programming going on inside you that made you uncomfortable in the relationship. Perhaps he was the first real ex to get close enough to you to feel like family and it upset some deep stuff for you. Maybe the person wasn't right for you according to the narrative of your family upbringing but you really loved them anyways and that was conflicting.

You left due to the all the drama in the dream because you couldn't face that part of yourself in the dream.

The train smacking you equals being blindsided by everything you weren't ready to deal with on an emotional level yet.

So I guess the appropriate question now would be how are you doing with everything after all this time?

Old 09-01-2015, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merry Lee Gather View Post
Given this was several years ago but the OP bumped it today I'll give my take.

It sounds like it was a significant relationship that was emotionally upsetting for you and that blindsided you. You're subconscious was still processing it.

Everything in our dreams is ourselves. So you're your ex. You wounded yourself. Maybe you really wounded them and were resolving some guilt about your actions. Like dumping them.

You're the family member that you were arguing with of your ex's. So maybe there is some relative or family programming going on inside you that made you uncomfortable in the relationship. Perhaps he was the first real ex to get close enough to you to feel like family and it upset some deep stuff for you. Maybe the person wasn't right for you according to the narrative of your family upbringing but you really loved them anyways and that was conflicting.

You left due to the all the drama in the dream because you couldn't face that part of yourself in the dream.

The train smacking you equals being blindsided by everything you weren't ready to deal with on an emotional level yet.

So I guess the appropriate question now would be how are you doing with everything after all this time?
Well things didn't go the way I wanted or expected it to go. I just feel like him and I were working out past life karma. I believe that he was someone I was married too or in a serious relationship with and I decided to go behind his back and marry someone else(in the past life). I thought the grass was greener on the other side and I got deceived. I think it was because I got hurt by someone else so I decided to hurt him. I also decided to do something unlawful to him. (in the past life)

Since I made this thread, I have learned that this was a past life dream that I received about our relationship. Since the beginning of the year, I have received even more past life dreams about him and our relationship/marriage whatever it was. I have received soo many dreams about it.

I just feel like because he got wounded in the past life by me, he decided to go do so many other things to hurt me in return. It's like two wrongs don't make a right at all. I believe that all the hurt I caused him made him mentally sick. I wish a spiritual awakening for him!! It's for the best.

We have two daughters together, hope he finds joy in them for the rest of his life. That's the best that I could do.

Last edited by lifesprecious09; 09-01-2015 at 10:55 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal