Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2013, 10:07 PM

16,488 posts, read 24,480,822 times

Advertisements

Psychic Sylvia Browne, age 77 died today in San Jose surrounded by her family.

http://fox13now.com/2013/11/20/renow...ne-dies-at-77/

Last edited by brokencrayola; 11-20-2013 at 10:11 PM.. Reason: added link
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-21-2013, 06:39 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,383,279 times
I know. She was so unhealthy, darn it.

I bet she is so happy now, she is finally
Home.
I feel sad for her loved ones and she had many in Calif.
Good bye Sylvia...you will be missed here.

Old 11-21-2013, 06:44 AM

9,981 posts, read 8,591,694 times
somewhere there is someone already trying to channel her.

Old 11-21-2013, 07:01 AM

2,661 posts, read 5,471,368 times
She was so very wrong on a lot of things as are all psychics. Of course her family will miss her.

Old 11-21-2013, 07:19 AM

1,346 posts, read 3,075,941 times
Amen, Miss Hepburn (won't let me rep u anymore; apparently I agree with everything you say!)

RIP Sylvia, you are finally Home! You lucky dog, you.

Old 11-21-2013, 07:34 AM

803 posts, read 1,879,524 times
wow, how sad.

I enjoyed reading many of her books and watching her interviews and stuff/

I know she was getting older and her health was failing but her death is definitly a loss to not only her family and friends but to many others who have enjoyed her presence in this world.

For those that will comment and say that she wasnt rite all the time.. heres this:

A true psychic is not rite all the time. Sometimes messages arent as crystal clear as they seem. So before people bash her and say mean things just remember that before she was a psychic, she was a human.

RIP Sylvia

Old 11-21-2013, 09:23 AM

2,661 posts, read 5,471,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy612 View Post
wow, how sad.

I enjoyed reading many of her books and watching her interviews and stuff/

I know she was getting older and her health was failing but her death is definitly a loss to not only her family and friends but to many others who have enjoyed her presence in this world.

For those that will comment and say that she wasnt rite all the time.. heres this:

A true psychic is not rite all the time. Sometimes messages arent as crystal clear as they seem. So before people bash her and say mean things just remember that before she was a psychic, she was a human.

RIP Sylvia
No psychic has never solved a murder case or found a missing body. In fact in murder cases they have been a hindrence and often cause a lot of distress to the families.

Psychic Detectives Have a Perfect Record

One particular case that I remember was Sarah Spiers here in Australia. Sarah Spiers' body is still missing to this day.

Psychics Harrass Father Of Disappeared Claremont Girl | Skepfeeds-The Best Skeptical blogs of the day

Anyway why can't any psychics find Madeleine McCann or all the missing people in the US? Psychics never find anyone so really what good are they? Anyway I won't comment anymore. I just have a real aversion to them because of the pain they cause in some of these missing persons' cases.

They are okay for a bit of light entertainment but no one should ever mistake the damage they do in murders or a missing person's case. If they are wrong like Sylvia Browne was in cases like Opal Jennings and if you are an honest, caring person do you really think they should be involved in these type of cases?

Old 11-21-2013, 09:27 AM

2,966 posts, read 5,217,774 times
RIP.

I always tuned in to Montel to see her back in the day, and have read many of her books. Right or wrong is not for us to judge; she enriched the lives of many people by asking us to step outside of the box and explore other possibilities.

Old 11-21-2013, 09:41 AM

13,721 posts, read 19,258,895 times
She clearly wasn't expecting to die. Her Facebook page shows events scheduled in December through April and a cruise scheduled in March. I didn't know her health was bad.

Old 11-21-2013, 12:14 PM

21,020 posts, read 19,383,279 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by claud605 View Post
Amen, Miss Hepburn (won't let me rep u anymore;
apparently I agree with everything you say!)

RIP Sylvia, you are finally Home! You lucky dog, you.
Thank u, claud, for trying...I got a lot of reps on that post.
People can have their feelings....but there is a time and place for everything.
I encourage people's free speech....on their thread, just for their feelings.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal