Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2018, 12:01 PM

19,969 posts, read 30,227,645 times

Advertisements

this is interesting from les stroud...survivorman on bigfoot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC2gK8tZHzw

Old 09-01-2018, 12:24 PM

18,773 posts, read 18,145,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallysmom View Post
Poor baby. If it’s true they only do that from being wounded.

I have seen many deer with three legs. We have very busy highways and we also have a very active hunting seasons - we also have coyotes. That is not even mentioning natural accidents like getting a nail in a paw/hoof, bad cuts from sharp rocks/glass/metal, of sprains and broken bones. I have a picture (if I can find it) of an older seven point buck with three legs. It's hind hooves were worn down because it carried most of it's weight on it's rear legs. The one good front leg also had signs of injury and it looked like arthritis. Even though it was in such poor shape it still ran off smaller bucks and mated with a large doe right by our house. All animals have a tremendous will to survive; regardless of the pain.

Old 09-01-2018, 12:35 PM

18,773 posts, read 18,145,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainebrokerman View Post

According to that video he never saw it; only heard it. It was a sound he was not familiar with. About thirty years ago I had an animal that stalked us when in our garden. It sounded like a buck snort and it would close in; but it never came so close that we could see it. There is an old homestead, overgrown and thick lot, along side of our garden. This usually took place in the last hour of daylight and it went on for a good month. One night I put on a crippled rabbit call and a coyote appeared. I got off three shots at it and I was sure one hit it hard. We never heard the snort again.

I had suspected that the coyote learned to imitate the buck simply to get deer to stop and pause. Of course I have no proof of that and it is just a suspicion. Coyotes are smart animals and I do think that it is possible they learned another tactic. I just think it is possible that not all roads lead to BF.

Old 09-02-2018, 06:11 AM

88,586 posts, read 84,818,250 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMm1YTd8lHM

Old 09-02-2018, 08:23 AM

17,344 posts, read 11,285,635 times
Once again, we have a person claiming to have seen or heard something and thinks it's Bigfoot. So what? You can add this to tens of thousands of people that claim the same thing.

Old 09-02-2018, 08:36 AM

12,282 posts, read 13,241,939 times
Sure there are videos of a bear walking ;i haven't seen any bear videos of them running super fast. Has anyone seen a Bear run across a freeway on two feet? I have read reports of people seeing a BF on two feet completely cross a freeway and get a very good look at it.

Old 09-02-2018, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
I agree and like this: No longer sure which is the alternate universe

Anyone wanting information about the Patty video, should watch all of MK Davis on You Tube.

These creatures just baffle us in regards to them disappearing for times or in front of people. Steven Hawkings said that he and hundreds of other scientists think there are Parallel dimensions.
I don't know very much about these things called Portals. Are they part of the answer? I am wondering that.

Old 09-02-2018, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mainebrokerman View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XC2gK8tZHzw
He is telling the real stuff. I liked the part about the call being five times louder than him and the part about being frozen in his spot.

When it happens it can be a moment you will never forget. When you see a 60 ft. and about 2 ft. thick Oak tree shaking like we could a 6 ft. Christmas tree; then you will never forget.

Old 09-02-2018, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
Once again, we have a person claiming to have seen or heard something and thinks it's Bigfoot. So what? You can add this to tens of thousands of people that claim the same thing.
The "So what?" Is that quite a few of us like talking about this subject.

I went out in the beginning as busting a Hoax and quickly learned that this sure is no hoax.

"You can add this to tens of thousands of people that claim the same thing." How many thousands would it take?

Old 09-02-2018, 09:18 AM

17,344 posts, read 11,285,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Versatile View Post
The "So what?" Is that quite a few of us like talking about this subject.

I went out in the beginning as busting a Hoax and quickly learned that this sure is no hoax.

"You can add this to tens of thousands of people that claim the same thing." How many thousands would it take?
I don't know. I would like to think Big Foot exists but so many people claim to have seen it, yet there's not one solid piece of evidence, not one at this point, not one bone or solid DNA from droppings or anything else. So yes, it's interesting to talk about but that's about it.
If Big Foot existed no one would be happier than me, but I've pretty much given up any hope.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal