Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-22-2020, 08:22 AM

88,932 posts, read 85,461,719 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam812 View Post
Could also be bigfoot. They are tired of being the world champions of hide and seek and want to be able to move around more freely.
Tallysmom--

Old 11-17-2020, 07:11 PM

2,537 posts, read 2,094,886 times
Thank you ocpaul20. ^^^^^

Old 11-17-2020, 09:01 PM

37,293 posts, read 41,544,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacanegro View Post
Generally, in biological warfare, a vaccine is created before the virus is released.
Yep.

Old 11-17-2020, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG183 View Post
I think they didn't care about that possibility. Out of hubris, they thought they'd have their pan-vaccine before any outbreak occurred.
You think "they" are stupid, in other words.

Personally, I do not think anyone clever enough to create a new virus would be so.

Old 11-17-2020, 11:33 PM

5,428 posts, read 3,531,538 times
At this point, it doesn’t really matter anymore. Any attempt at laying blame is a form of misdirection, that doesn’t help solve the most pressing of issues, which is stopping the spread of the virus.

Old 11-18-2020, 04:31 AM

7,031 posts, read 6,959,509 times
I regret to say, looking at the website of the University of Toronto pharmacy section, I see there are obvious signs that this is a huge opportunity to get more money for this department. (The Dean's PDF report, see 3rd para "This funding is incredibly important. It opens the door..." ) It does not look as if there is anyone who will say anything against the 'official narrative' and everyone is towing the line as far as media goes. We have to wonder just how "in bed" these University Departments are with Big Pharma.

I was thinking to ask someone there if this is a realistic viewpoint and whether it could have come from that department, but I decided not to. Firstly it might get someone fired, which I do not think they deserve, and secondly - from what is on that page I linked to - it does not look as if it is the kind of thing which should be released officially. It is probably the kind of thing which is completely denied yet subsequent internal investigations will easily turn up the person who sent such an email and they will get the boot.

This kind of thing is rather like books which are classified as 'fictional' stories because the author does not want to make too many waves and get the termination squad after him. Those kind of books are the ones you can never quite be sure whether the story is true or not and how much is fictionalised. One which comes to mind is The Men Who Stare at Goats by Jon Ronson - about a Remote Viewing section in the military.

Old 11-18-2020, 09:56 AM

4,192 posts, read 5,099,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suzy_q2010 View Post
You think "they" are stupid, in other words...
Given the # of lab leaks in China, yes.

Old 11-18-2020, 09:57 AM

4,192 posts, read 5,099,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way Resident View Post
At this point, it doesn’t really matter anymore. Any attempt at laying blame is a form of misdirection, that doesn’t help solve the most pressing of issues, which is stopping the spread of the virus.
It absolutely matters, if we care enough not to have a lab leak happen again & again.

Old 11-18-2020, 02:32 PM

9,511 posts, read 6,159,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way Resident View Post
It matters greatly whether it was an accidental release or intentional, because if it was intentional; the spread of contagion IS the goal & we are being instructed as to what to do; with failure being the objective.

At this point; that a bat hung out with a pangolin 900 miles away from Wuhan & somehow made it 900 miles to Wuhan without being eaten, only to be sold at a wet market, in a massive city literally covered by CCTV, where it was illegal to sell pangolins, infecting one person & then causing a global pandemic is too much woo for even the paranormal forum.

If it was an accidental release, it matters, because if not addressed; it can happen again.

If it was intentional, it matters, obviously because it was a crime of war but also because somebody knows more about what is causing susceptibility to covid & they are sitting there letting people die, on purpose. If it was intentional:

Somebody called our President a racist because he wanted to cut off travel from China, KNOWING that it would save lives, because the goal was for it to spread.

Somebody lied about masks for FOUR months (well, we already know that happened because Fauci admitted it) because they KNEW that would save lives.

Somebody is STILL lying now, telling us to get our flu shots; KNOWING that repeated influenza vaccination blunts something called a "CD4 T cell response"

https://www.virology.ws/2019/10/03/i...t-a-good-idea/

And these same people KNOW that a robust CD4 T cell response is vital to combat covid:

https://www.cebm.net/covid-19/what-i...lls%20%5B17%5D.

Those people, are knowingly causing people to die, so I am now thinking the release was intentional, not accidental because, they are still trying to get us sick. They know how to slow the rates but they are advising us to do the one thing that will for sure increase them.

Old 11-18-2020, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
I regret to say, looking at the website of the University of Toronto pharmacy section, I see there are obvious signs that this is a huge opportunity to get more money for this department. (The Dean's PDF report, see 3rd para "This funding is incredibly important. It opens the door..." ) It does not look as if there is anyone who will say anything against the 'official narrative' and everyone is towing the line as far as media goes. We have to wonder just how "in bed" these University Departments are with Big Pharma.

I was thinking to ask someone there if this is a realistic viewpoint and whether it could have come from that department, but I decided not to. Firstly it might get someone fired, which I do not think they deserve, and secondly - from what is on that page I linked to - it does not look as if it is the kind of thing which should be released officially. It is probably the kind of thing which is completely denied yet subsequent internal investigations will easily turn up the person who sent such an email and they will get the boot.

This kind of thing is rather like books which are classified as 'fictional' stories because the author does not want to make too many waves and get the termination squad after him. Those kind of books are the ones you can never quite be sure whether the story is true or not and how much is fictionalised. One which comes to mind is The Men Who Stare at Goats by Jon Ronson - about a Remote Viewing section in the military.
"This funding is incredibly important. It opens the door..." refers to small grants to pharmacy students.

What kind of gosh awful conspiracy do you think is going on at that school of pharmacy?

If it is about "remote viewing" unless it involves a drone it is fiction.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal