Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-29-2020, 01:56 AM

334 posts, read 189,599 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
The US economy is leveraged to the HILT on credit, just like most people today as well!!

Im not stupid, my money is in a SAFE place and its liquid right now, I dont want to wake up one morning to find the banks closed and ATMS turned off...If this doesnt happen, I will deposit the money back in, I dont really have that much, but its what I have to my name, it wouldnt last long if I stopped working though, I have rent, car payment, insurance, utilities, lots of money going out each month.

Old 03-29-2020, 03:53 AM

11,024 posts, read 7,898,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
George Webb has been investigating the corona virus and seems to have evidence. He gives a quick summary here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Vsj5_-66g
Then why doesn't he show a single shred of it? Talk is cheap.

Old 03-29-2020, 07:31 AM

19,820 posts, read 20,428,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coschristi View Post
Because some studies say 5g is bad for our health. Some people say 5g started weakening out immune systems & this is causing increased susceptibility to COVID.

But it gets stranger. Some parents are suspicious of schools closing because the 5g towers were being installed after they sent the kids home. Some believe the COVID vaccine will be microchipped & interact in some way with the 5g.

And then there is the Qanon crowd. Ties in with Pizzagate.

This is not something I have bothered to look into. I almost think Qanaon is controlled opposition designed to weaken the ranks that SHOULD be eyeing vaccines & vaccines only; as the cause for this debacle.
Yeah this stuff is getting too weird...

Especially that 201 Event... What are the chances that 2 months prior to China getting hit, there was a large scale pandemic simulation exercise...? And now, it's here and happening...?

Event 201: New Update

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gcCAfoGyOQ

(*For the record, I'm not necessarily trying push a conspiracy, I just don't believe in coincidences..)

Old 03-29-2020, 07:34 AM

7,272 posts, read 5,317,778 times
My theory is the virus morphed and jumped from animal to human. Maybe it started in CHina due to carelessness, but to think there is something else going on is ludicrous IMHO. If there was something going on, it would be called biological warfare, and intelligence would find out and a war would break out.

This is a crappy pandemic that is affecting the globe and economics around the world. That's it in a nutshell from my eyes.

Old 03-29-2020, 07:38 AM

16,375 posts, read 10,541,396 times
I read the opening post because I have always thought the OP offered reasonable takes here. All I can say is really?????

Old 03-29-2020, 08:30 AM

13,011 posts, read 13,114,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
I read the opening post because I have always thought the OP offered reasonable takes here. All I can say is really?????
Me too. I have been lurking on this thread for the comedy value.

Old 03-29-2020, 08:34 AM

7,034 posts, read 6,959,509 times
The government took out 5G from firestations because the firemen were having headaches all the time.

---------------------------
I do not believe the stock markets can continue to be buoyant for very long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
The US economy is leveraged to the HILT on credit, just like most people today as well!!

Im not stupid, my money is in a SAFE place and its liquid right now, I dont want to wake up one morning to find the banks closed and ATMS turned off...If this doesnt happen, I will deposit the money back in, I dont really have that much, but its what I have to my name, it wouldnt last long if I stopped working though, I have rent, car payment, insurance, utilities, lots of money going out each month.
The problem is, if things get that bad...the whole money system will take a beating.

If you have a run on the banks, then they will close because they dont have enough cash to supply everyone. That will cause more panic and things will escalate from there. Then there is the thing about the gold in Fort Knox not being audited for years, and if the banks close, then the stock market will be close behind. People without money cannot buy things, so they have to take them by force to provide for their families.

Do not start a panic. Governments dont like panicing populations. Taking our money out of the bank might become a signal for others to do it too, and the snowball will start rolling down the hill getting bigger and heavier as it goes.

We need to keep calm and proceed slowly so that we do not start a panic.

Old 03-29-2020, 09:58 AM

6,219 posts, read 5,976,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalmancpa View Post
My theory is the virus morphed and jumped from animal to human. Maybe it started in CHina due to carelessness, but to think there is something else going on is ludicrous IMHO. If there was something going on, it would be called biological warfare, and intelligence would find out and a war would break out.

This is a crappy pandemic that is affecting the globe and economics around the world. That's it in a nutshell from my eyes.
It's thought to have originated in bats, then jumped to pangolins, then to humans via the wet market.

https://www.newsweek.com/scientists-...golins-1494686

Pangolins are the most illegally trafficked animals in the world, for their meat, and for their scales which are used in Chinese medicine.

https://www.worldwildlife.org/species/pangolin

Old 03-29-2020, 11:17 AM

4,582 posts, read 5,714,645 times
Question How far back was the agenda for "Event 201" announced as a simulation of *A* Coronavirus pandemic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocpaul20 View Post
The government took out 5G from firestations because the firemen were having headaches all the time.
Citation Needed

There's a whole separate thread just for unsubstantiated 5G claims, take it over there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
Yeah this stuff is getting too weird...

Especially that 201 Event... What are the chances that 2 months prior to China getting hit, there was a large scale pandemic simulation exercise...? And now, it's here and happening...?

Event 201: New Update

(*For the record, I'm not necessarily trying push a conspiracy, I just don't believe in coincidences..)
Interesting question -- how many of these exercises do they hold, and how often?

How far back was the agenda for "Event 201" set? That'd be public record if somebody wanted to dig back into the various websites and journals where it would get mentioned.

Event 201 was the fourth such exercise hosted by the Johns Hopkins center since 2001

Last edited by Nonesuch; 03-29-2020 at 11:29 AM..

Old 03-29-2020, 12:02 PM

19,820 posts, read 20,428,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonesuch View Post

Interesting question -- how many of these exercises do they hold, and how often?

How far back was the agenda for "Event 201" set? That'd be public record if somebody wanted to dig back into the various websites and journals where it would get mentioned.

Event 201 was the fourth such exercise hosted by the Johns Hopkins center since 2001
Well, they really dropped the ball then didn't they...

(Appreciate the research, thank you.)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal