Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-30-2020, 06:31 AM

2,452 posts, read 1,683,407 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Propop View Post
BINGO...you're right...we have a winner here folks: As times progresses, the veil will be lifted and more people will begin to question the narrative as it all begins to make little sense. And people are going to go ballistic....! Those that were called "conspiracy theorist" will be viewed as "individuals that were ahead of the curve." There's a total break-down of the economy (and society in general) and there will be a total reset. The virus is used as a "convenient" tool to herd the populace like cattle and keep them "under control" while the shift takes place because it's going to be brutal....! Does the virus really exist. Yes, but it's not what they're making it out to be. Extreme leftist-liberals have worked strenuously to turn people against each other. A "united people" would be too powerful and impossible to control. That's why they're so anxious to do away with the 2nd amendment. Funnily enough it's the same thing Hitler did before WW II popped-off.

They (meaning those bent on destroying America) feel that if they don't have the populace under control when the "sh*t hits the fan" which is happening as we speak, total chaos will ensue. More job losses and businesses closing, the dollar worth practically nothing (think Zimbabwe with their trillion dollar note), scarcity of food and tons of other products as suppliers will no longer accept the US fiat dollar and the petrodollar will no longer be viable, more people will lose their homes with no money to buy food. Rampant violence will ensue. Until US brings manufacturing back to its shores...and this will take some time...the populace will run out of goods. Bartering may become the norm along with an increase of theft, home invasions, store break-ins..etc.

If the economy was so great a stimulus package wouldn't be necessary. The economy has been lousy for quite some time (even before Trump came into office) and now...they can no longer kick-the-can-down-the-road. Some even call it the beginning of the greatest depression the world has ever known. People shouldn't attack the messenger....but take heed of the message and prepare...prepare...prepare because we ain't seen nothing yet. It's a natural cycle. Before a wound heals, it hurts, it changes shape, the bodily cells fight for survival, it goes through stages. Then there is healing. That's what's happening in America. If the right people are guiding the ship...America will turn out alright. The problem is going through the actual transformation. America will not be the great country it once was...but it will survive. Unfortunately, many will be sacrificed during the process. Delusional posters can rant if they wish...but "it is what it is" Good Luck to everyone...!
So what happens when this is really just what it has been described as being and ALL the conspiracy theorist are wrong for the 1000th+ time? Will they look like nutters again and completely ignore how they were wrong again? Then move on to their next conspiracy theory like nothing happened.

Personally I would bet the farm my theory is correct. I do like reading the conspiracy theories so please continue posting them.

Old 03-30-2020, 07:54 AM

334 posts, read 188,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kokonutty View Post
I'll bet all you guys were "ahead of the curve" twenty years ago when you predicted the government (or was it the illuminati?) plan to destroy the world by crashing all the computers when the millennium screwed up the calendar. The supply chain would collapse, fuel would disappear, utilities fail and the cows wouldn't give milk. How did that work out for you forward thinkers?
LOL....you have it all wrong my friend. "Us guys" are not nutters sitting in a corner cowering with fear. We go by history and the train of events. "One who does not learn from history are condemned to repeat it." We question the narrative. Any "thinking" adult should do so. So for all intent and purposes. the whole computer crash or the Y2K debacle appeared to be a farce from the jump. Those with insight (or people you call conspiracy theorist) knew that from the jump. It was a no-brainer. "True thinkers" don't jump on every scheme put out there and roll with it. Mature, "thinking" adults don't do that. You can't assign every crackpot prediction to intelligent individuals who take their years of research seriously. I bet "back in the day" you would have been one of the main characters calling the Wright Brothers (who flew/designed the first airplane) conspiracy theorist or simply fools. What about Ben Franklin discovering electricity? I guess you would have bullied him to no end telling him "there's nothing there you idiot." What about Henry Ford.? I bet his goal to "manufacture automobiles for the multitudes" would have went right over your head because you have no vision. Henry Ford cut down the time to build an automobile from 12 hours to 2 hrs and 30 minutes with the invention of the assembly line because he had vision, he could see, he knew what was possible. People who you call "conspiracy theorist" (the ones who are true thinkers/realist) have vision and can SEE...we can take what's happening now and see its consequences..in real time. Something we don't take lightly.

The list is long of individuals that you would have deemed conspiracy theorist including people like Steve Jobs who had great vision. And how about the $1.5 billion ZipRecruiter just laying off hundreds "only days after" the CEO said the economy was headed for a steep increase in hiring after the end of the coronavirus. I, myself would have said this guy is "full of crap" if he believes that the economy was headed for a steep increase. Either he was trying to pull one over on his employees or simply wasn't going by the "facts" i.e. the evidence. The evidence said the opposite...but I bet you would have agreed with this foolishness and thought nothing of it. LOL Look...we're on COMPLETELY different pages.

Your inability to rationalize and take your head out of the sand is not my problem. What's happening NOW in "real time" is no joke. You can make light of it if you wish. If you believe that nearly the entire economy shutting down, the government issuing a stimulus package to prop up a failing economy (which won't work by the way), and a so-called murderous virus is all coincidental...then I feel sorry for you. There's no more reason for me to respond to you...And as I wrote to the other poster below...the term "conspiracy theorist" is being abused here. I prefer the word "realist." Good Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam812 View Post
So what happens when this is really just what it has been described as being and ALL the conspiracy theorist are wrong for the 1000th+ time? Will they look like nutters again and completely ignore how they were wrong again? Then move on to their next conspiracy theory like nothing happened.

Personally I would bet the farm my theory is correct. I do like reading the conspiracy theories so please continue posting them.
Wrong about what? So the economy basically shut down and crashing, people out of work, no money, no jobs, can't find appropriate space in hospitals, a virus that supposedly has people dropping like flies...you're trying to tell me that doesn't exist? It's a conspiracy? What you fail to see are "consequences." "For every action there's a reaction." In your mind, the consequences of what is happening now is a "conspiracy" yet, it's all happening before your eyes. I think the term "conspiracy theorist" is being over used here. I'm going to go with "REALITY." Yeah, that's better. So you consider "reality" a conspiracy, when in fact you're creating your own conspiracy by suggesting "what happens when this is really just what it has been described as being and ALL the conspiracy theorist are wrong." You're not thinking. What I wrote is happening NOW...! There is a supposedly pandemic happening..NOW...and the economy is shutting down "allegedly" because of the pandemic...NOW...and people are losing jobs and worried about how they can feed their families...NOW...a stimulus package has been created...NOW...because the economy "sucks"....NOW...and things are getting worse...NOW...! That's reality my friend...and you can take it or leave it. I'm not going back-and-forth with you or others who have no insight whatsoever. But anyway, I wish you luck....Good Luck and GOOD BYE ...!

Last edited by Propop; 03-30-2020 at 08:18 AM..

Old 03-30-2020, 09:56 AM

4,569 posts, read 5,672,673 times
Quote:
But anyway, I wish you luck....Good Luck and GOOD BYE ...!
Does that mean we'll be spared from the eye-searing overuse of [b] at least until the next thread?

Old 03-30-2020, 10:05 AM

19,717 posts, read 20,244,680 times
Quote:
BINGO...you're right...we have a winner here folks: As times progresses, the veil will be lifted and more people will begin to question the narrative as it all begins to make little sense. And people are going to go ballistic....! Those that were called "conspiracy theorist" will be viewed as "individuals that were ahead of the curve." There's a total break-down of the economy (and society in general) and there will be a total reset. The virus is used as a "convenient" tool to herd the populace like cattle and keep them "under control" while the shift takes place because it's going to be brutal....! Does the virus really exist. Yes, but it's not what they're making it out to be. Extreme leftist-liberals have worked strenuously to turn people against each other. A "united people" would be too powerful and impossible to control. That's why they're so anxious to do away with the 2nd amendment. Funnily enough it's the same thing Hitler did before WW II popped-off.

They (meaning those bent on destroying America) feel that if they don't have the populace under control when the "sh*t hits the fan" which is happening as we speak, total chaos will ensue. More job losses and businesses closing, the dollar worth practically nothing (think Zimbabwe with their trillion dollar note), scarcity of food and tons of other products as suppliers will no longer accept the US fiat dollar and the petrodollar will no longer be viable, more people will lose their homes with no money to buy food. Rampant violence will ensue. Until US brings manufacturing back to its shores...and this will take some time...the populace will run out of goods. Bartering may become the norm along with an increase of theft, home invasions, store break-ins..etc.

If the economy was so great a stimulus package wouldn't be necessary. The economy has been lousy for quite some time (even before Trump came into office) and now...they can no longer kick-the-can-down-the-road. Some even call it the beginning of the greatest depression the world has ever known. People shouldn't attack the messenger....but take heed of the message and prepare...prepare...prepare because we ain't seen nothing yet. It's a natural cycle. Before a wound heals, it hurts, it changes shape, the bodily cells fight for survival, it goes through stages. Then there is healing. That's what's happening in America. If the right people are guiding the ship...America will turn out alright. The problem is going through the actual transformation. America will not be the great country it once was...but it will survive. Unfortunately, many will be sacrificed during the process. Delusional posters can rant if they wish...but "it is what it is" Good Luck to everyone...!
+1

But yeah, re the bold text, I read the whole post and now it really is seared into my vision..lol

Great post though. People are stupid as hell to trust the government.

In my county, gun permits are already suspended, nobody could even buy a gun right now if they wanted to.

We're already under a state of emergency, not long before martial law becomes the new nightmare...

Old 03-30-2020, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
That is NEVER a coincidence.

This seems like an effort to gain more control over the population, and to also further divide the people against each other, look at all the nasty back and forth between Trump, and liberals, the news media, republicans, etc...everyone is filled with SO MUCH HATRED for another today, and now we are discouraged from being within 6ft of someone, even family and friends.

Ive said this before, but I truly think social distancing is here to stay, even after Corona is long gone, people will still worry about whats next, what a stranger could be carrying and spread.

Another BIG reason why I think there is something else going on behind this...if you watch the president, Dr Fauci, or any of the state governors, NO ONE will mention even a 'rough' time line...they just keep saying 2-4 weeks, 2-4 weeks, well, 2 weeks was up TODAY, and I didnt hear anyone talk about it, or anyone speculating on a time line (for everything to get back to normal), My governor had his daily press conference today and he just said "Kentuckians must be prepared to dig a whole lot deeper these next few months"...but he didnt give any details and Im assuming this means, plan for things to stay the same as they are now (or get tougher) within the next few months, but who knows, at the end of this 'few months', they will probably just keep saying, "another 2-4 weeks, another few months, blah blah blah".

There is NO way any business that is shut down right now, can plan for the future without some vague time line...I mean, they have NO idea when they will be allowed to re-open!!! I will be shocked if ANY business survives this, I dont see how its possible for them to, they have NO timeline, not even speculation!
+1

People really gotta come together. It's us against THEM, not us against eachother.

We're not going down without a fight, so I hope these pos heads are ready for what they've got coming to them..

(Put on the full armor of God, people. This is war.)

Old 03-30-2020, 10:18 AM

14,993 posts, read 23,892,069 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
+1

But yeah, re the bold text, I read the whole post and now it really is seared into my vision..lol

Great post though. People are stupid as hell to trust the government.

In my county, gun permits are already suspended, nobody could even buy a gun right now if they wanted to.

We're already under a state of emergency, not long before martial law becomes the new nightmare...
Yeah but, remember what State of Emergencies are for - money.

The president has enacted a federal State of Emergency but so far has not enacted any federally mandated quarantine. That's an important "reach" that he has not chosen, and decided to leave it up to the states and local jurisdictions. That's important to point out. What it was for was to get this stimulus package in place, and to assist in moving assets from state to state to certain hotpots by easing (not increasing) government regulations.

A local "state of emergency", which I think is currently in place for about half the US states, is not all about enabling absolute power to politicians via some instant dictatorship. It enables states to get federal emergency funding, it enable easing of regulatory requirements (i.e. it actually decreases government restrictions and laws in place so that stuff can get done, i.e. FDA and all it's red tape), it triggers federal assistance in other areas, and it activates certain logistical support (i.e. national guard to help hospitals, etc).

Old 03-30-2020, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
Yeah but, remember what State of Emergencies are for - money.

The president has enacted a federal State of Emergency but so far has not enacted any federally mandated quarantine. That's an important "reach" that he has not chosen, and decided to leave it up to the states and local jurisdictions. That's important to point out. What it was for was to get this stimulus package in place, and to assist in moving assets from state to state to certain hotpots by easing (not increasing) government regulations.

A local "state of emergency", which I think is currently in place for about half the US states, is not all about enabling absolute power to politicians via some instant dictatorship. It enables states to get federal emergency funding, it enable easing of regulatory requirements (i.e. it actually decreases government restrictions and laws in place so that stuff can get done, i.e. FDA and all it's red tape), it triggers federal assistance in other areas, and it activates certain logistical support (i.e. national guard to help hospitals, etc).
Thank you for sharing this actually, it is great point, and I can understand that aspect of it as well...

Old 03-30-2020, 03:57 PM

20,757 posts, read 8,579,752 times
I'm more concerned with any follow-up attacks now that the Deep State knows how easy it is to shut down the world's biggest economy.

Old 03-30-2020, 08:42 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam812 View Post

Id love to hear you explain how ANY business out there (small, medium or large), can possibly survive this, (being shut down), with NO TIMELINE of any kind to re open?!!

Consider this, in the months before this virus, the stock market was VERY sensitive, Trump could make some outrageous statement and the market would loose 100s of points as a result...but now, we have basically the WHOLE world going thru a pandemic, businesses being shut down GLOBALLY....Im sorry, but realistically, the DOW should be no higher than about 5000 right now!!!

Old 03-30-2020, 08:46 PM

28,122 posts, read 12,597,947 times
Quote:
LOL....you have it all wrong my friend. "Us guys" are not nutters sitting in a corner cowering with fear. We go by history and the train of events. "One who does not learn from history are condemned to repeat it." We question the narrative. Any "thinking" adult should do so. So for all intent and purposes. the whole computer crash or the Y2K debacle appeared to be a farce from the jump. Those with insight (or people you call conspiracy theorist) knew that from the jump. It was a no-brainer. "True thinkers" don't jump on every scheme put out there and roll with it. Mature, "thinking" adults don't do that. You can't assign every crackpot prediction to intelligent individuals who take their years of research seriously. I bet "back in the day" you would have been one of the main characters calling the Wright Brothers (who flew/designed the first airplane) conspiracy theorist or simply fools. What about Ben Franklin discovering electricity? I guess you would have bullied him to no end telling him "there's nothing there you idiot." What about Henry Ford.? I bet his goal to "manufacture automobiles for the multitudes" would have went right over your head because you have no vision. Henry Ford cut down the time to build an automobile from 12 hours to 2 hrs and 30 minutes with the invention of the assembly line because he had vision, he could see, he knew what was possible. People who you call "conspiracy theorist" (the ones who are true thinkers/realist) have vision and can SEE...we can take what's happening now and see its consequences..in real time. Something we don't take lightly.

The list is long of individuals that you would have deemed conspiracy theorist including people like Steve Jobs who had great vision. And how about the $1.5 billion ZipRecruiter just laying off hundreds "only days after" the CEO said the economy was headed for a steep increase in hiring after the end of the coronavirus. I, myself would have said this guy is "full of crap" if he believes that the economy was headed for a steep increase. Either he was trying to pull one over on his employees or simply wasn't going by the "facts" i.e. the evidence. The evidence said the opposite...but I bet you would have agreed with this foolishness and thought nothing of it. LOL Look...we're on COMPLETELY different pages.

Your inability to rationalize and take your head out of the sand is not my problem. What's happening NOW in "real time" is no joke. You can make light of it if you wish. If you believe that nearly the entire economy shutting down, the government issuing a stimulus package to prop up a failing economy (which won't work by the way), and a so-called murderous virus is all coincidental...then I feel sorry for you. There's no more reason for me to respond to you...And as I wrote to the other poster below...the term "conspiracy theorist" is being abused here. I prefer the word "realist." Good Luck

Wrong about what? So the economy basically shut down and crashing, people out of work, no money, no jobs, can't find appropriate space in hospitals, a virus that supposedly has people dropping like flies...you're trying to tell me that doesn't exist? It's a conspiracy? What you fail to see are "consequences." "For every action there's a reaction." In your mind, the consequences of what is happening now is a "conspiracy" yet, it's all happening before your eyes. I think the term "conspiracy theorist" is being over used here. I'm going to go with "REALITY." Yeah, that's better. So you consider "reality" a conspiracy, when in fact you're creating your own conspiracy by suggesting "what happens when this is really just what it has been described as being and ALL the conspiracy theorist are wrong." You're not thinking. What I wrote is happening NOW...! There is a supposedly pandemic happening..NOW...and the economy is shutting down "allegedly" because of the pandemic...NOW...and people are losing jobs and worried about how they can feed their families...NOW...a stimulus package has been created...NOW...because the economy "sucks"....NOW...and things are getting worse...NOW...! That's reality my friend...and you can take it or leave it. I'm not going back-and-forth with you or others who have no insight whatsoever. But anyway, I wish you luck....Good Luck and GOOD BYE ...!
The Stimulus checks are to help people pay bills while they are out of work...that was the whole point of doing this in the first place! Its not to be used on a shopping spree!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.