Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2009, 07:52 PM

13,138 posts, read 22,815,703 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
For many years, I have always believed that UFO's were connected to the demonic. Now new encounters down in Mexico are only reinforcing my belief. The latest reports speak of witches that are seen flying over Mexican towns. I don't really believe they are human witches, yet I do believe they are demonic manifestations. In the video presented, you will hear the account from one Mexican police officer who had to called for backup, when one of these Flying Humanoids attacked him. For those who believe we are living in a purely logical world, this will all sound like total nonsense. Yet the day is coming I believe, when these reports will become so numerous, that human logic will not prevail. The Bible indicates that as we get closer to the last days, there will be a great outpouring of evil. And from now on, I believe you will be seeing more and more reports, just like this one in the link below.

LiveLeak.com - Flying Humanoids Filmed Over Mexican Skies

This video does not go into the details of the officers attack, yet this flying humanoid tried to break through his windshield, and that is how he was able to get a close up view of it. The link below gives his testomony.

Mexican Policeman Attacked By A Flying Humanoid Entity
You do realize the mexico thing is several years old and the object acts just like a helium balloon don't you? I hope you don't actually lay awake at night worrying about demonic alien attacks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2009, 08:45 PM

5,462 posts, read 9,636,292 times
Quote:
Yes, the woman who had an obvious bias belief, you would believe. Yet the police officer who had a personal encounter. You would ignore his account? And the accounts from two other police officers who saw the samething three nights before. You would ignore them as well? So are you telling us that all personal testimony should be ignored, unless it supports your worldview?

Thank you for enlightening us with your opinion that such incidents are demonic manifestations. After all, if a police officer claims to have had such a personal encounter, it must the the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

Regarding the one officer, Leonardo Samaniego, he was the only one there so who knows what really happened? It was dark outside and he said something descended from a tree. For all anyone knows, he could've been smoking or chewing some Salvia-D, panicked and got completely freaked out from it. The stuff grows in Mexico, is extremely potent, and has been used by shamen since antiquity. From what I've read about it, the intense effect doesn't last long, and I don't think there's any way to test for it. Given the description of the incident and Samaniego's condition, it sounds like something that could have possibly happened. If he was indeed under the influence and freaked out, it's not exactly like he's going to openly admit it to his superiors.

I'm not saying he was in fact stoned, but it sounds a lot more plausible than some witch flying out of a tree and chasing after his car as he's driving it at high speed in reverse.

Old 12-19-2009, 09:10 PM

13,138 posts, read 22,815,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBazaar View Post
Thank you for enlightening us with your opinion that such incidents are demonic manifestations. After all, if a police officer claims to have had such a personal encounter, it must the the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

Not just a police officer, but a MEXICAN police officer. Surely he is among the best and brightest members of that truly shining bastion of honesty and uprightness. I bet he also accepts just half the ususal amount of bribe money to look the other way for the cartels, too.

que barbaridad, che!

Old 12-19-2009, 09:21 PM

7,685 posts, read 13,142,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
Not just a police officer, but a MEXICAN police officer. Surely he is among the best and brightest members of that truly shining bastion of honesty and uprightness. I bet he also accepts just half the ususal amount of bribe money to look the other way for the cartels, too.

que barbaridad, che!
Does anyone out there have a laugh track to play on these types of threads? Because we sure need one on this thread. You know, the kind like they had on the Dick VanDykes show.

Old 12-19-2009, 09:51 PM

4,498 posts, read 6,316,380 times
Oh man!! Does this mean I have to go back to flying at night? Blast those video cameras!

*Putting my broomstick away 'til nightfall*

http://www.greenwichcsd.org/basketball/witch_surfing_broomstick_hg_wht_1925.gif (broken link)

Old 12-19-2009, 10:21 PM

7,084 posts, read 14,862,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by noland123 View Post
It is probably the Tequila with the worm in it they are drinking giving them these visions.
Hummmmm, I was thinkin' it was Peyote buttons.

Old 12-19-2009, 11:40 PM

3,491 posts, read 8,582,142 times
Are we being pre conditioned for the "truth"? Many have said that the UFO/extraterrestrial reality is slowly being disclosed to us through leaks and even in movies. One such movie has raised some eyebrows. "The Mission to Mars" which was produced in 2000. Its very interesting that NASA scientists, astronauts and technicians worked with the movie producers. The movie starts out with astronauts landing on the Mars for the first time but the movie takes a startling turn. When the atronauts get to Mars they discover that the face on Mars is real and at the end of the movie they come in contact with an extraterrestrial that looks similar to the "gray" alien. The alien reveals to the astronauts that Mars was once teaming with intelligent life and that an astroid hit Mars and killed all life. Alien survivors left Mars in flying craft and "seeded" life on Earth.

What if there was truth to this? Think of what the implications it would have on the world religions. Our religions would have to adjust to this reality and think how it would affect our religious customs and holidays such as Easter and Christmas. It can be pretty frightening if you hold strong belief in your faiths and then discover a truth that totally contradicts what you have always believed.
Religion would have to top the list as a reason for the ET cover-up. Its interesting because the Holy Bible was based off of more ancient text from Sumeria which speaks of human kind being created by visitors from above. That concept actually slips into the book of Genesis when its says let "us" create man in "our" image.

Last edited by gsoboi; 12-19-2009 at 11:59 PM..

Old 12-20-2009, 05:34 AM

7,628 posts, read 10,971,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC~Mom View Post
If...and that's a big if...there were visitors from space...they would have been more involved in our creation than our destruction through evil. lol.
Well your missing the whole point. What we are seeing here, are not visitors from space, but have much more in common with the Biblical evil the Bible speaks of. UFOs that are not a natural occurrence, are nothing more than a manifestation of the demonic, pretending to be from an advanced race. Their deception will be used in force, to deceive mankind of a future reality. Encounters with them already have proven to numerous people, that their true nature, is of an extreme evil.

Aliens, UFOs and demonology

Old 12-20-2009, 05:44 AM

7,628 posts, read 10,971,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBazaar View Post

Regarding the one officer, Leonardo Samaniego, he was the only one there so who knows what really happened? It was dark outside and he said something descended from a tree. For all anyone knows, he could've been smoking or chewing some Salvia-D, panicked and got completely freaked out from it. The stuff grows in Mexico, is extremely potent, and has been used by shamen since antiquity. From what I've read about it, the intense effect doesn't last long, and I don't think there's any way to test for it. Given the description of the incident and Samaniego's condition, it sounds like something that could have possibly happened. If he was indeed under the influence and freaked out, it's not exactly like he's going to openly admit it to his superiors.

I'm not saying he was in fact stoned, but it sounds a lot more plausible than some witch flying out of a tree and chasing after his car as he's driving it at high speed in reverse.

Right after the incident, he was tested for both drug use and alcohol, and passed both tests. He is considered an officer in good standing.

Old 12-20-2009, 06:36 AM

2,203 posts, read 5,085,251 times
Quote:
Well your missing the whole point. What we are seeing here, are not visitors from space, but have much more in common with the Biblical evil the Bible speaks of. UFOs that are not a natural occurrence, are nothing more than a manifestation of the demonic, pretending to be from an advanced race. Their deception will be used in force, to deceive mankind of a future reality. Encounters with them already have proven to numerous people, that their true nature, is of an extreme evil.

Aliens, UFOs and demonology
I'm sorry...but I cannot base my thinking on Christian ideas.
If there are UFOs...they have nothing to do with "demons"...IMO.
I also doubt any "Demon" could do the world any more harm than the religious extremists have.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal