Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2009, 02:00 PM

7,628 posts, read 10,971,100 times

Advertisements

For many years, I have always believed that UFO's were connected to the demonic. Now new encounters down in Mexico are only reinforcing my belief. The latest reports speak of witches that are seen flying over Mexican towns. I don't really believe they are human witches, yet I do believe they are demonic manifestations. In the video presented, you will hear the account from one Mexican police officer who had to called for backup, when one of these Flying Humanoids attacked him. For those who believe we are living in a purely logical world, this will all sound like total nonsense. Yet the day is coming I believe, when these reports will become so numerous, that human logic will not prevail. The Bible indicates that as we get closer to the last days, there will be a great outpouring of evil. And from now on, I believe you will be seeing more and more reports, just like this one in the link below.

LiveLeak.com - Flying Humanoids Filmed Over Mexican Skies

This video does not go into the details of the officers attack, yet this flying humanoid tried to break through his windshield, and that is how he was able to get a close up view of it. The link below gives his testomony.

http://www.rense.com/general48/entity.htm

Last edited by Campbell34; 12-19-2009 at 02:23 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2009, 02:26 PM

3,770 posts, read 10,576,027 times
It is probably the Tequila with the worm in it they are drinking giving them these visions.

Old 12-19-2009, 02:41 PM

1,114 posts, read 2,116,881 times
Don’t worry, if they plan on flying in the US, the FAA will require them to use the Mode S transponders and file a flight plan. If they fall asleep at the stick (broom stick) and over fly there destination by fifteen minutes then we can use them for target practice.

Oh, wait. There going to fall under the ultra light class.
Well at least that will keep them from flying over cities and densely populated areas.

Weird stuff. I love it. Lol
That was a cool looking video of that flying object.

By the way, what happened to gsoboi ? Was he abducted?

Last edited by Aeroman; 12-19-2009 at 02:43 PM.. Reason: Am I really required to give a sensible answer?

Old 12-19-2009, 03:34 PM

5,462 posts, read 9,636,292 times
As usual, more dark and blurred images. The woman at the end of the video summed it up quite well.

Old 12-19-2009, 03:55 PM

7,628 posts, read 10,971,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightBazaar View Post
As usual, more dark and blurred images. The woman at the end of the video summed it up quite well.
Yes, the woman who had an obvious bias belief, you would believe. Yet the police officer who had a personal encounter. You would ignore his account? And the accounts from two other police officers who saw the samething three nights before. You would ignore them as well? So are you telling us that all personal testimony should be ignored, unless it supports your worldview?

Old 12-19-2009, 03:59 PM

2,256 posts, read 6,957,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
Yes, the woman who had an obvious bias belief, you would believe. Yet the police officer who had a personal encounter. You would ignore his account? And the accounts from two other police officers who saw the samething three nights before. You would ignore them as well? So are you telling us that all personal testimony should be ignored, unless it supports your worldview?
no but I don't get my news information from liveleak.com or rense.com

Old 12-19-2009, 04:01 PM

2,203 posts, read 5,085,251 times
If...and that's a big if...there were visitors from space...they would have been more involved in our creation than our destruction through evil. lol.

Old 12-19-2009, 05:27 PM

7,685 posts, read 13,142,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by noland123 View Post
It is probably the Tequila with the worm in it they are drinking giving them these visions.
I was just thinking the same thing, LMAO.
I wouldn't put any trust in anything that comes out of Mexico. If they were to turn that over to some real film experts, they would find that it was all a hoax. Just like the so called bleeding crucifix and weeping Mary. Its all nonsense. Sorry but I have a hard time believing in any of that tabloid stuff. But wait a minute , Maybe we should contact MIB (Men In Black) it could be a alien trying fly over the Mexican/American border to get into the good ole USA to find a job with Warner Bros. I hear that Witch hazel took a spill while filming the next Bugs Bunny Road Runner show. LOL!!!!!!

Old 12-19-2009, 06:11 PM

33,536 posts, read 37,140,220 times
Campbell; I just gotta say you believe in the weirdest stuff, then you say that others have bias....I suggest you stay away from sites like rense, beyond topsecret, liveleak and the other whack-a-loon sites for awhile...It's a well known fact that they destroy brain cells. Not good for you, man.

Old 12-19-2009, 07:03 PM

7,685 posts, read 13,142,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanspeur View Post
Campbell; I just gotta say you believe in the weirdest stuff, then you say that others have bias....I suggest you stay away from sites like rense, beyond topsecret, liveleak and the other whack-a-loon sites for awhile...It's a well known fact that they destroy brain cells. Not good for you, man.
Didn't you watch MIB "Men In Black", the Tabloids were their best point of information.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal