Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > United Kingdom
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-20-2018, 03:06 AM

14,820 posts, read 12,037,971 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
And who do you think is going to outspend them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82c4THkRUEQ

( Since the article miraculously disappeared from the Guardian, at least there is You Tube...
I'm sorry I can't see the link you posted but this is a good question, its going to take a LOT of money to compete, perhaps we could persuade Bill Gates to take over? I'm not sure he knows much about the EPL but his money is much needed! We need enough to tempt all those bloody mercenaries away from the Arab money at PSG!

Old 03-23-2018, 10:51 AM

3,950 posts, read 3,306,623 times
I cannot believe that there is any sane person (or at least having more than a handful of neurons in their bran) that believes in the official Russian involvement fantasy about the Skripal case....

If I were a UK citizen I would feel ashamed of my government behavior.

Boris Johnson should be a comedian not a government minister for crying out loud.

Old 03-23-2018, 11:59 AM

27,198 posts, read 13,489,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saturno_v View Post
I cannot believe that there is any sane person (or at least having more than a handful of neurons in their bran) that believes in the official Russian involvement fantasy about the Skripal case....

Boris Johnson should be a comedian not a government minister for crying out loud.

If I were Russian I would be ashamed of having a crook and murderer in charge, in terms of the Skripal case it's only one of thousands of murders that Putin has sanctioned.

There are also previous notorious cases of the Russias involvment in poisonings in the UK, such as that of Georgi Markov who was poisoned with a Ricin tipped unbrella capsule, Alexander Litvinenko poisoned with radioactive Polonium-210 and now Skripal, his daughter and a Police Officer with the nerve agent Novichok.

Alexander Perepilichny's death in Surrey was also suspicious with the presence of a rare and deadly plant toxin Gelsemium found in Perepilichnyy's stomach.

Alexander Perepilichnyy inquest: Russian whistleblower found choking - BBC News

There are in all 14 other Russia related deaths also being reviewed by the UK Goverment including that of recently murdered Nikola Glushkov another one of Putin's enemies who was linked as Russias number one extradition target on the Russian Embassy's own website. Glushkov was found strangled in his London home on the 13th March, with Scotland Yard launching a murder inquiry.

Sergei Skripal and the 14 deaths under scrutiny - BBC News

Counter-terror police launch murder investigation after confirming Russian exile Nikolai Glushkov strangled - The Telegraph

I really don't care about the nonsense coming out of the Kremlin we will deal with this as 'WE' see fit and if this means going after Putin and his cronies money then so be it. Most of London's 100,000 Russians are decent people, however there is a criminal element as well as an element linked to Putin.

Putin has left a trail of assainations across Russia, with many journalists or political opponents found dead or assassinated, and others jailed. The corruptin in Putin's Russia is also well documented, and the Kremlins childish response just makes Russia look pathetic and a laughing stock in the eyes of the world.

The European Council of EU leaders said there was "no plausible alternative", after leaders agreed it was "highly likely" Russia was responsible for a nerve agent attack in the UK. The EU Ambassador to Russia has now therefore been recalled.

Russian spy: EU recalls Russia ambassador after nerve agent attack - BBC News

Last edited by Brave New World; 03-23-2018 at 12:16 PM..

Old 03-23-2018, 12:09 PM

5,238 posts, read 4,065,675 times
Quote:

Please tell us... who do you think is responsible then?!

Old 03-23-2018, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
If I were Russian I would be ashamed of having a crook and murderer in charge, in terms of the Skripal case it's only one of thousands of murders that Putin has sanctioned.

There are also previous notorious cases of the Russias involvment in poisonings in the UK, such as that of Georgi Markov who was pisoned with a Ricin tipped unbrella capsule, Alexander Litvinenko poisoned with radioactive Polonium-210 and now Skripal, his daughter and a Police Officer with the nerve agent Novichok.

Alexander Perepilichny's death in Surrey was also suspicious with the presence of a rare and deadly plant toxin Gelsemium found in Perepilichnyy's stomach.

There are in all 14 other Russia related deaths also being reviewed by the UK Goverment including that of recently murdered Nikola Glushkov another one of Putin's enemies who was linked as Russias number one extradition target on the Russian Embassy's own website. Glushkov was found strangled in his London home on

Sergei Skripal and the 14 deaths under scrutiny - BBC News

Counter-terror police launch murder investigation after confirming Russian exile Nikolai Glushkov strangled - The Telegraph

I really don't care about the nonsense coming out of the Kremlin we will deal with this as 'WE' see fit and if this means going after Putin and his cronies money then so be it. Most of London's 100,000 Russians are decent people, however there is a criminal element as well as an element linked to Putin.

Putin has left a trail of assainations across Russia, with many journalists or political opponents found dead or assassinated, and others jailed. The corruptin in Putin's Russia is also well documented, and the Kremlins childish response just makes Russia look pathetic and a laughing stock in the eyes of the world.

Stop and think with your head before spouting nonsense...

There are absolutely no reason for Putin to kill Skripal...none whatsoever, whatever you think of Putin, the man is not an idiot...and nobody believes the UK in this particular case....if the truth will eventually emerge (I doubt it), it will not be a nice moment for Theresa May....

Other people killed....could have been Putin?? Maybe...or maybe not....even the Alexander Litvinenko case, in the end, it was not that smoking gun situation we were led to believe.

Besides, if you are hell bent on getting a lot of trash in your house, do not complain about the stench....

Old 03-23-2018, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star10101 View Post
Please tell us... who do you think is responsible then?!
Putin not for sure...again, whatever you think of the man, he is not stupid.

Not many people believe the story anyway.

Old 03-23-2018, 12:19 PM

27,198 posts, read 13,489,086 times
Quote:
Stop and think with your head before spouting nonsense...

There are absolutely no reason for Putin to kill Skripal...none whatsoever, whatever you think of Putin, the man is not an idiot...and nobody believes the UK in this particular case....if the truth will eventually emerge (I doubt it), it will not be a nice moment for Theresa May....
There's no reason for any one in the West to kill him, indeed he had provided the West with information, and was only a traitor in Russia. Putin even went on the television in 2010 during the time the spy swap took place and said Russian traitirs would be murdered.

This man had lived here 8 years and was not a traitoe here.

Your the one who sounds stupid.

Russia has killed numerous people over the years, and Putin and his regime are evil and disgusting.

Litvinenko was a friend of Russian Jornalist Anna Politkovskaya, who was murdered on Putin's orders in Moscow, and noth murders were inexcusable at the time and you were warned at the time, and you were warned further action would be taken if it happened again.

If you do keep on doing this, then we are going to cut off more and more ties with Russia and may eventually just kick the Russian Embassy out of London. You can thank your lucky stars that the police officer made a full recovery or all Russian officials could have gone including that idiot of an Ambassador you have in London.

Last edited by Brave New World; 03-23-2018 at 12:30 PM..

Old 03-23-2018, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
There's no reason for any one in the West to kill him, indeed he had provided the West with information, and was only a traitor in Russia. Putin even went on the television in 2010 during the time the spy swap took place and said Russian traitirs would be murdered.

This man had lived here 8 years and was not a traitoe here.
Again, think with your head...for once....make the effort....

Skripal is worthless...Russia had him for years in a Russian prison.....

So Putin just 2 weeks before the election and with a World Cup coming decides to kill Skripal in such spectacular way (failing at that) with a substance that can be traced back to Russia in few days...what's next?? He left a invisible ink note with his signature?? "Die you bastard, from Vlad with love!!!".

Sending a message to other Russians in the UK?? Like they do not know already that they could be a potential target??...and why killing such low value target like Skripal and not some of the oligarchs that could really be dangerous to Putin potentially financing political opposition??

Did the UK really expect a serious reply?? If I were the Russian government I would have literally ignored you...lucky that they bothered with an actual response...

I love the funny and sarcastic expression used by a Russian politician...The UK has already the proof that has not been Russia..the FSB does not miss its mark

...and nobody said it was a western government or western secret service that did it (much more likely the latter)...there are other options...again if you stop and think...

Putin involvement with any killings have never been proved....he may have definitely be responsible for some...but there is no proof....guilty until proved innocent?? I guess so.

The US and its UK lapdog unfortunately lost any credibility after the Iraq war.

Last edited by saturno_v; 03-23-2018 at 12:45 PM..

Old 03-23-2018, 12:48 PM

5,238 posts, read 4,065,675 times
Quote:
Putin not for sure...again, whatever you think of the man, he is not stupid.

Not many people believe the story anyway.
Well, I was watching the news in the UK yesterday, and a lot of EU leaders seem to be agreeing with us (even though the UK are not in the EU’s good books at the moment, seeing that we are leaving them).

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics...y-carried/amp/

Old 03-23-2018, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star10101 View Post
Well, I was watching the news in the UK yesterday, and a lot of EU leaders seem to be agreeing with us (even though the UK are not in the EU’s good books at the moment, seeing that we are leaving them).

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics...y-carried/amp/

They may have to "agree" and give you official solidarity (the Russian demonization is currently the official policy of the US-led west) but what people think is a different story...

On the sanctions front the cracks are widening in the EU.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > United Kingdom