Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > United Kingdom
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2018, 04:41 PM

3,950 posts, read 3,306,623 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post

....again......Alexei Two Percent....sure, Putin was scared to death!! LOL

https://irrussianality.wordpress.com...i-two-percent/

Sorry, no western puppet willing to give the country away for peanuts in the immediate future in the land of the bear.....

Old 04-06-2018, 05:09 PM

5,428 posts, read 3,500,936 times
Quote:
Lets see what your friend Doanald Trump really has to say about Russia courtesy of your own RT.

7 times Trump critics called Russia a 's***hole' & worse, and no one cared - RT

I really don't care about Putin's Russia, I would just like the embassy and all the other stuff out of the country, they are and have always have been a dangerous and disturbing nation/

We should have done more years ago when opponents if Putin and decent journalists were brutally murdered on the streets of Moscow.
As someone who believes in Russia's culpability, I think that's a bad move. What's the point in expelling diplomats who are likely not linked to the incident?

Calling any country a s***hole in political circles is also totally unprofessional. Cutting all ties with a permanent member of the UNSC isn't wise. Their position allows them to veto UN resolutions.

China and Russia are major powers that need to be engaged with, not ostracized, even if one dislikes them. I'm no fan of either of them, but their position gives them great leverage.

Old 04-06-2018, 05:20 PM

7,643 posts, read 6,483,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
Russia is a territory and language. They will become Russian.
doubtful. They'll probably be speaking english before that happens just like you.

No one wants to become russian. You're a bunch uncivilized backward savages since the mongols conquered you. Your women don't even want to stay in russia.

Hell is cold.

Old 04-06-2018, 11:07 PM

80 posts, read 37,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by English Dave View Post
I'm sniffing the air, and something is wrong with this attempted murder
I imagine that literally and it is a hilarious picture))

Previously we had lots of jokes about silly and irrelevant information, starting with “English scientists said…”
Now there will be also “British investigators discover...”

Quote:
Originally Posted by English Dave View Post
Who else could get hold of this Soviet designed chemical weapon?
I guess, many who...

Old 04-06-2018, 11:36 PM

80 posts, read 37,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerous-Boy View Post
Your women don't even want to stay in russia.
I don’t see among my friends anybody who wants to leave at the moment.
At least, women who is able to think ahead.

What can you offer to, let's say, well-educated modern woman from Russia- mopping the floor??

And to listen constant insults from guys like Brave New World (since russophobia is so fashionable)??

No,thanks)

Last edited by VeraLub; 04-06-2018 at 11:55 PM..

Old 04-07-2018, 01:11 AM

5,786 posts, read 4,240,239 times
Quote:
China is not a democratic country, it is a totalitarian regime and it might make cheap goods and even launch space missions but that doesn't make it a civilised nation.
I will reveal to you a terrible secret. Western democracy and civilization are not the same. Perhaps you can understand this. But most likely not.

Old 04-07-2018, 01:27 AM

8,278 posts, read 6,279,345 times
Mod Note:

Bickering, personal attacks, generally disruptive and so far off topic it's silly.

Thread Locked
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > United Kingdom