Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > United Kingdom
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-03-2018, 01:43 PM

27,196 posts, read 13,489,086 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by saturno_v View Post
....you mean the investigation that finally re-instated 28 athletes and past medals?? That led to Russia being reinstated as a full member of the I.O.C. without admitting any wrongdoing?? That investigation?? LOL

Olympic bans lifted for 28 Russian athletes, some past medals restored - Business Insider

How you like your eggs?? scrambled, easy, sunny side up??
That doesn't clear you of wrong doing, it just meant 28 Athletes were allowed to attend, however there was no Official Russian team at the games.

Wada says database confirms McLaren report on Russia doping - The Guardian

MH17 missile 'came from Russia', Dutch-led investigators say - BBC News

Litvinenko inquiry: Key findings - BBC News

Special Counsel investigation (2017–present) - Wikipedia

There will no doubt be an inquiry in to the deaths of the Skirpals, the recent murder of Nikolai Glushkov in London, as well as a review of 14 other deaths in the UK linked to Russia.

Last edited by Brave New World; 04-03-2018 at 01:52 PM..

Old 04-03-2018, 02:15 PM

3,950 posts, read 3,306,623 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
That doesn't clear you of wrong doing, it just meant 28 Athletes were allowed to attend, however there was no Official Russian team at the games.

Wada says database confirms McLaren report on Russia doping - The Guardian

MH17 missile 'came from Russia', Dutch-led investigators say - BBC News

Litvinenko inquiry: Key findings - BBC News

Special Counsel investigation (2017–present) - Wikipedia

There will no doubt be an inquiry in to the deaths of the Skirpals, the recent murder of Nikolai Glushkov in London, as well as a review of 14 other deaths in the UK linked to Russia.

You keep posting links that do not say anywhere the Russia has been found officially culpable of these deeds (the Malaysian airliner accusation is pure comedy).

In the meantime some European nations are growing tired of Russia sanctions with Italian election winning parties officials promising to take them down once the new government is formed.

...this is where the current hopeless UK government got the idea of the Skripal case....someone should have informed Theresa and Boris that is supposed to be comedy....LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhVaSWYcdyQ

Old 04-03-2018, 02:20 PM

7,366 posts, read 4,149,677 times
The Russians didn't kill the ambassador. He was brought to trail in Russia and was able to leave.

I would bet that the CIA or Ukrainians did this.

Old 04-03-2018, 03:07 PM

Quote:
You keep posting links that do not say anywhere the Russia has been found officially culpable of these deeds (the Malaysian airliner accusation is pure comedy).

In the meantime some European nations are growing tired of Russia sanctions with Italian election winning parties officials promising to take them down once the new government is formed.

...this is where the current hopeless UK government got the idea of the Skripal case....someone should have informed Theresa and Boris that is supposed to be comedy....LOL

I don't find any of this funny, nor did I find flight MH-17 funny, indeed a number of people were killed including Briti Newcastle United Football fans.

Don't think for a second I am going to lauigh and joke about this.

You can continue with your pathetic denial as much as you want, but the whole world knows what has gove on, as just like Litvinenko nobody wanted the Skripals dead expect Russia.

Btw members of my family served on the Arctic Convoys supplying Russia during WW2, have I still have the Arctic Convoy Emblem and the later Artic Convoy medal.

Russia has got what it deserves, and a full investigation is being carried out by the International OPCW, using an independent lab in the Hague, whilst the security services suspect a network of highly-trained assassins. The full evidence will not be released until the investigations are complete, however Theresa May and other leaders have had intelligence briefing hence the recent action.

I am actually sick and tired of Russia, so just do us all a favour and just close your Embassy in London and our Embassy in Moscow and just go away. You are indeed a pathetic nation.

Old 04-03-2018, 03:17 PM

Quote:
I don't find any of this funny, nor did I find flight MH-17 funny, indeed a number of people were killed including Briti Newcastle United Football fans.
So stop spewing laughable notions

Quote:
Btw members of my family served on the Arctic Convoys supplying Russia during WW2, have I still have the Arctic Convoy Emblem and the later Artic Convoy medal.
So, again, honor better their memories (if they are no longer alive) stopping spouting nonsense and think with your head....

Quote:
but the whole world knows what has gove on, as just like Litvinenko nobody wanted the Skripals dead expect Russia.
That is a good one...not even his father believes anymore that Putin was guilty of his assasination

‘UK investigators set to hide the truth, not find it’ – Litvinenko’s father on Skripal case

https://www.rt.com/news/422999-litvi...al-case-truth/

Litvinenko's father apologises for accusing Russia

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-16859830

"Six reasons you can't take the Litvinenko report seriously"

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...it-wrong-putin

Quote:
I am actually sick and tired of Russia, so just do us all a favour and just close your Embassy in London and our Embassy in Moscow and just go away. You are indeed a pathetic nation.

Again, I'm not Russian.....I'm simply a person that can connect the dots...

Last edited by saturno_v; 04-03-2018 at 03:26 PM..

Old 04-03-2018, 03:20 PM

Quote:
So stop spewing laughable notions

So, again, honor better their memories stopping spouting nonsense and think with your head....

Again, I'm not Russian.....I'm simply a person that can connect the dots...
We will see who is spouting nonsense when the OPCW release their findings, along with Scotland Yard and the Coroner orders a full inquest.

A lot of the evidence hasn't been released, because you don't release evidence prior to possible criminal charges.

In terms of Russias response, first of all they claimed they had never heard of Novichok, then they said they had destroted all Novichok stocks, then they some of the Novichok was smuggled out of Russia, then they accussed Theresa Msy of making Novichok and then they just kept talking ever more nonsense and told the Foreign Office over 24 confirmed lies.

'Enough is enough': Boris Johnson says world is at turning point over Russia - Sky News

No one else but Russia had anny motove to poison Sergei Skripal, just as no one else had anything to gain from strangling Nikolai Glushkov, who was also murdered in London recently, just as no one else wanted Litvinenko dead except Russia. Litvinenko was a close friend of Anna Politkovskaya, and had accussed Putin of being a paedophile.

Alexander Litvinenko accused Vladimir Putin of being a paedophile four months before he was poisoned - The Independent

Alexander Litvinenko: The Putin video and paedophile claims which may have triggered ex-spy's murder - Daily Mirror

Do you think we are stupid. Putin even said on Russian Television that Russian traitoirs would be killed and kick the bucket.

Last edited by Brave New World; 04-03-2018 at 03:32 PM..

Old 04-03-2018, 03:31 PM

Quote:
We will see who is spouting nonsense when the OPCW release their findings, along with Scotland Yard and the Coroner orders a full inquest.

A lot of the evidence hasn't been released, because you don't release evidence prior to possible criminal charges.
So you do not accuse people in advance and expel diplomats....I'm ready to bet that the OPCW findings will be "inconclusive"

Quote:
In terms of Russias response, first of all they claimed they had never heard of Novichok, then they said they had destroted all Novichok stocks, then they some of the Novichok was smuggled out of Russia, then they accussed Theresa Msy of making Novichok and then they just kept talking ever more nonsense and told the Foreign Office over 24 confirmed lies.
No, the Russians simply offered alternative explanation.

Quote:
Someone in Russia could have a motive to poison Sergei Skripal,
I corrected that for you.

Old 04-03-2018, 05:15 PM

5,428 posts, read 3,501,841 times
Quote:
I never heard the US officially apologizing for anything (actually many officials in both parties think that America should not apologize to anyone).....some of the misdeeds had to be pulled out with pliers and magnifying glasses thanks to the Freedom of Information Act.

I'm still waiting for the Gulf of Tonkin apology, the Iraq war apology, Libya apology, etc...

I remind you, again, that no murder has been proven to be committed by the Russian regime (at least not officially sanctioned) and this attempt seems to be going, rather quickly, in the same direction.

The level of official accountability in Russia is obviously way lower than in Western countries but I remind you that just few days ago the longtime serving Governor of Siberia (well over 20 years) had to resign because of the mall fire in Kemerovo.

Comparing Russia to a rogue state is frankly nonsense.....as much as the belief that in Russia no leaf fall from a tree if Putin does not approve it.

Finally, the West is doing its best to increase the Russian population support for Putin.
They shouldn't. Apologizing just makes you look week on the international stage. The only countries that have had to do so have been those that have lost a war. Germany wouldn't be apologetic if it weren't for it's defeat in WW2. Turkey, for example, still denies the Armenian genocide. It took aboriginals a long time to get an official apology from the Australian government...

The US and other actors have apologized for civilians casualties, but that should be the extent of it. Unless you can get everyone to apologize for all their misdeeds, it's a moot point.

Also, the US was hardly the main player in Libya. That was France.

Old 04-03-2018, 05:44 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,864,028 times
I'm impressed that this C-D thread made it to their list of targets. Welcome Ivan and friends to most glorious webpage!

Old 04-03-2018, 05:46 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,864,028 times
Quote:
You mean all the investigations that showed no proof whatsoever??.....those investigations??

I hope you like eggs....
Update from today.

https://www.om.nl/actueel/nieuwsberi...radar-experts/

I prefer my eggs over easy, spasibo. Russian lies are exposed every day. But keep it up, I enjoy the entertainment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > United Kingdom