Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > United Kingdom
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2018, 06:05 AM

5,786 posts, read 4,240,239 times

Advertisements

No no no. I came up with. Next step is to declare war on Russia for attacking the Baltic countries. Evidence of the attack will be secret, but there will be 6 slides from feature film.

Last edited by Maksim_Frolov; 04-06-2018 at 06:13 AM..

Old 04-06-2018, 07:10 AM

Quote:
A cat and two guinea pigs owned by Sergei Skripal have died, after being found malnourished inside the poisoned ex-spy's sealed-up home.
Vets found Nash Van Drake, the black Persian cat owned by Mr Skripal, in a "distressed state" in Skripal's Salisbury home.
The Government last night confirmed the cat was taken to the Porton Down chemical weapons lab for testing, but was in so much pain, the decision was taken to have him put down.
Mr Skripal’s two guinea pigs were also found in the house, but had died of thirst.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politi...-pigs-12311861

Old 04-06-2018, 07:52 AM

5,606 posts, read 3,515,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
No no no. I came up with. Next step is to declare war on Russia for attacking the Baltic countries. Evidence of the attack will be secret, but there will be 6 slides from feature film.
Is that what passes as Russian humour ?
I've had more amusing verrucas.

Old 04-06-2018, 08:33 AM

80 posts, read 37,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roscoe Conkling View Post

Like the overweight Russian holidaymaker in out-dated budgie-smugglers with his peroxide blond wife with a suspicious bruise on her face there's nowhere for Russia to hide.
No doubt, you’re from the country of gorgeous angels))

I used to work for many international companies. Also have travelled a lot.
So, witnessed on corporate parties among my Finnish, German, British and Irish colleagues plenty of disturbing scenes which included fighting, vomiting, scandals and other charming drunk behavior). Not to mention how some guys relax somewhere in Turkey or other places with all-inclusive.

Fortunately, have enough brain not to extrapolate that knowledge on ALL people from those countries))

By the way, 1970-style is fashionable again You just don’t get it)

Old 04-06-2018, 08:39 AM

Quote:
It's not just the UK that thinks Putin is guilty but much of the international community.
You refuse to show the proof - we refuse to take this case seriously!
Don’t care any more about this circus...

Old 04-06-2018, 09:23 AM

27,194 posts, read 13,482,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeraLub View Post
You refuse to show the proof - we refuse to take this case seriously!
Don’t care any more about this circus...
You refuse to take anything seriously including the inquires in to Litvinenko, the shooting down of MH-17, the Olymic doping Inquiry, the Mueller Inquiry in to Russian interference in the US Presidential Election and the recent Skripal poisonings and the recent murder of Nikolai Glushkov in London, as well as 14 other suspicious deaths in the UK.

It's little wonder that Russia is now isolated from the civilised world, and is an embarrassment and pariah on the world stage.

You are even run by a criminal and hos organised crime associates.

The best thing you can do is take your RT, Sputnik News, Embassy and all your other rubbish including your idiot of an Ambassador and just go.

Nobody wants anything from Russia, we just want you to go away and to stop interfering in the civilised world.

Old 04-06-2018, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
You refuse to take anything seriously including the inquires in to Litvinenko, the shooting down of MH-17, the Olymic doping Inquiry, the Mueller Inquiry in to Russian interference in the US Presidential Election and the recent Skripal poisonings and the recent murder of Nikolai Glushkov in London, as well as 14 other suspicious deaths in the UK.
You should make a leaflet of Russia’s “sins” and simply attach it to each of your next post (just adding sth new).
Why bother to type endlessly the same things? It might be tiring…

Old 04-06-2018, 10:28 AM

27,194 posts, read 13,482,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeraLub View Post
You should make a leaflet of Russia’s “sins” and simply attach it to each of your next post (just adding sth new).
Why bother to type endlessly the same things? It might be tiring…
I don't need a leaflet, as the whole world already knows what a corrupt and disgusting country Russia is, and we are all aware of Putin's murderous regime. He's ordered the murder and jailing of anyone who opposes him in Russia, as well as those in other countries.

Russia is increasingly isolated from the civilised world already, and the current investigations and inquires aren't going to make any difference, indeed they just confirm the reason why Russia has such a pariah status.

Old 04-06-2018, 11:43 AM

Lots of things from your speech are debatable. But I guess you don’t want to debate and take even a step from your comfortable zone of pure hate (can be dangerous for your health btw)

But many people (at least in Russia) are completely aware of modern techniques and phenomena like Overton Window and its variations.
For instance, if some group keeps saying sth many-many-many times, other group starts believing it without asking questions or just accept it (in order not to hear about it any more). And, voila, you don’t have to prove a thing!

Quote:
Russia is increasingly isolated from the civilised world already, and the current investigations and inquires aren't going to make any difference
In my opinion, the truth is always preferable. Indeed!)

Old 04-06-2018, 12:16 PM

Quote:
I've had more amusing verrucas.
I do not doubt this.

Quote:
It's little wonder that Russia is now isolated from the civilised world, and is an embarrassment and pariah on the world stage.
I hope, are you understand that this is not true? United Kingdom is not the whole civilized world. Although I understand that The White Man's Burden is very difficult for you. You are tired, you must rest and give way to the young energetic China.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > United Kingdom