Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > United Kingdom
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-04-2018, 12:25 AM

80 posts, read 37,000 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
I am actually sick and tired of Russia, so just do us all a favour and just close your Embassy in London and our Embassy in Moscow and just go away. You are indeed a pathetic nation.
You may dislike Putin and Russian government.
You may have your personal views, proven or not.
But saying such words about any nations automatically place you at the same level with nationalists and even fascists.

We all have got plenty of stereotypes and clichés about other nations. Many people in Russia saw British like 3C (cool, calm and collected) gentlemen. Now reading with my friends your words we’re really impressed with your arrogance and aggressiveness

Last edited by VeraLub; 04-04-2018 at 12:42 AM..

Old 04-04-2018, 10:18 AM

26,793 posts, read 22,572,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
The investigations like the one that saw Russia banned from the Olympics.

There was also plenty of proof in terms of all the inquires indeed many such as MH-17 were international inquires.

As already stated we need to cut off as many links as possible with Russia - end of story, and I think the wole world was glad to kick as many of Putin's spies out as possible.

Nobody believes anything Russia says, the state even encourages them cheat at sport that's how low a nation they are.

Just lies and more lies, denials and infantile responses that what you get from Russia, well I am afraid that's not going to cut it this time, and any more sucg action in the UK or elsewhere and you can take the rest of your diplomats and get on a plane back to Moscow.
Oh, but will you send those diplomats out WITH all those filthy rich Russians, that bought your real estate/yachts/sport clubs et al?
If not, why even bother?
Because those hated Russian diplomats and these people are one and the same thing.
So if you don't address the ROOT of the problem, then why all pretenses?

Old 04-04-2018, 10:20 AM

7,643 posts, read 6,483,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
Oh, but will you send those diplomats out WITH all those filthy rich Russians, that bought your real estate/yachts/sport clubs et al?
If not, why even bother?
Because those hated Russian diplomats and these people are one and the same thing.
So if you don't address the ROOT of the problem, then why all pretenses?
send them back and build a wall

Old 04-04-2018, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeraLub View Post
You may dislike Putin and Russian government.
You may have your personal views, proven or not.
But saying such words about any nations automatically place you at the same level with nationalists and even fascists.

We all have got plenty of stereotypes and clichés about other nations. Many people in Russia saw British like 3C (cool, calm and collected) gentlemen. Now reading with my friends your words we’re really impressed with your arrogance and aggressiveness
Oh don't be too impressionable.
It's just a public forum, not some UN committee.

For example if I would have taken HALF of the posts in political section of this forum seriously, I'd be really, really afraid to live in the US.

Old 04-04-2018, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerous-Boy View Post
send them back and build a wall
Who is going to pay for this wall?
Trump? Mexicans? Russian oligarchs?

Old 04-04-2018, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Who is going to pay for this wall?
Trump? Mexicans? Russian oligarchs?
all of them

Take trump with you

He'll make russia great again

Old 04-04-2018, 01:46 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,864,028 times
Putin is turning the confusion machine up to level 10 like he did after they shot down MH-17. Sounds like he must be nervous about something. Britain will clarify a word in a statement and Russian news displays it as proof Britain attacked itself to blame Russia. Now they are trying to impose themselves on the investigation, as if its normal request. Every single thing is being spun into something its not (17 countries abstained, so they support Russia, etc.)

Old 04-04-2018, 07:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerous-Boy View Post
all of them

Take trump with you

He'll make russia great again
I thought about it - we can't deprive America of this fantastic opportunity that Mr. Trump represents, so we can't accept this offer, as generous as it is.

Old 04-04-2018, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
Putin is turning the confusion machine up to level 10 like he did after they shot down MH-17.
You mean Putin was personally guiding that BUK (or whatever it was?)
I don't think so - rebels did it.
So take your grievances to idiot Poroshenko, who unleashed a civil war, called it some "anti-terrorist operation" and refused to close the airspace over Eastern part of the country, where he unleashed his terror on local population.

Quote:
Sounds like he must be nervous about something. Britain will clarify a word in a statement and Russian news displays it as proof Britain attacked itself to blame Russia. Now they are trying to impose themselves on the investigation, as if its normal request.
Why, are you saying that it's not normal?

Quote:
Every single thing is being spun into something its not (17 countries abstained, so they support Russia, etc.)
Putin has wonderful teachers from the US; it's not like this country lacks the spin doctors. He just advanced the art of spinning a bit.

Old 04-04-2018, 09:34 PM

Quote:
I thought about it - we can't deprive America of this fantastic opportunity that Mr. Trump represents, so we can't accept this offer, as generous as it is.
don't worry

we'll survive

he'll probably have to request asylum
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > United Kingdom