Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > United Kingdom
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2018, 12:20 PM

27,194 posts, read 13,482,880 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
I hope, are you understand that this is not true? United Kingdom is not the whole civilized world. Although I understand that The White Man's Burden is very difficult for you. You are tired, you must rest and give way to the young energetic China.
You have had diplomats sent home from across the world, and the UK has had massive support.

In terms of the civilised world at least the UK is part of it unlike Russia.

Old 04-06-2018, 12:33 PM

80 posts, read 37,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
We don’t need to be likeable. Just stick the law!

Old 04-06-2018, 12:34 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,239,218 times
Quote:
You have had diplomats sent home from across the world, and the UK has had massive support.
Yes it is. United States sent 60 people. Probably they are the customers of this circus. EU countries sent 1-2 people and were clearly unhappy. This is not massive support.

Quote:
What do you mean by "civilized world"? China has a multi-thousand-year history and an amazing culture (including religion). They launch people into space and build orbital stations. Are they civilized? I think that China has one problem. History shows that they are not very good warriors. Russians are good warriors. And you create a union of Russia and China. It is stupid act.

Last edited by Maksim_Frolov; 04-06-2018 at 12:45 PM..

Old 04-06-2018, 03:17 PM

5,606 posts, read 3,514,310 times
A couple of years ago I was in a restaurant in Colombo in Sri Lanka and the waiter accidentally passed me a menu which was written in Russian.
Seconds later the manager came over and apologised profusely and exchanged it for one written in English.
" I'm terribly sorry " he said to me " but the Russian version of the menu is three times the price of the ordinary menu even though they're the same "
" Why is that " I asked.
" Because they're pigs " he replied.
We smiled at each other,knowingly.

Old 04-06-2018, 03:35 PM

7,643 posts, read 6,482,861 times
Quote:
Yes it is. United States sent 60 people. Probably they are the customers of this circus. EU countries sent 1-2 people and were clearly unhappy. This is not massive support.

What do you mean by "civilized world"? China has a multi-thousand-year history and an amazing culture (including religion). They launch people into space and build orbital stations. Are they civilized? I think that China has one problem. History shows that they are not very good warriors. Russians are good warriors. And you create a union of Russia and China. It is stupid act.
Russia has only a population of 150 million and are drinking themselves to death. The Chinese are flooding the russian far east. They are going to take from you without even firing a bullet.

Old 04-06-2018, 03:42 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,239,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerous-Boy View Post
Russia has only a population of 150 million and are drinking themselves to death. The Chinese are flooding the russian far east. They are going to take from you without even firing a bullet.
Russia is a territory and language. They will become Russian.

Old 04-06-2018, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeraLub View Post
We don’t need to be likeable. Just stick the law!
We have stck to the law which is why the International Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons was brought in to investigate against Russias's wishes.

There have been numeros international inquires in to Russian actions over the years, and international law has determined Russia and Putin to be guilty.

Old 04-06-2018, 03:53 PM

Quote:
You have had over 150 Russian diplomats kicked out of numerous countries, which is unprecedented in modern times, as for many countries they did not have many Russian diplomats in their countries to start with. Then again who wants Russian spies in their country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov
China is not a democratic country, it is a totalitarian regime and it might make cheap goods and even launch space missions but that doesn't make it a civilised nation.

North Korea has nuclear weapons, does that make it a civilised nation.

Russia like China is now a one party state, which is why Alexei Navalny the only credible candidate against Putin was jailed and also why so much vote rigging is suspected in Russian elections.

Anyone who gets in the way of Putin or criticises Putin is usually killed or jailed, and traitors as Putin said himself on Russian TV in 2010 - 'Kick the Bucket'.

Last edited by Brave New World; 04-06-2018 at 04:02 PM..

Old 04-06-2018, 03:53 PM

5,428 posts, read 3,500,936 times
Quote:
No no no. I came up with. Next step is to declare war on Russia for attacking the Baltic countries. Evidence of the attack will be secret, but there will be 6 slides from feature film.
To be fair, Russia has used fake footage in the past as well. They were caught twice using video game footage to show what was going on in Syria. Maybe wait until more people upgrade to UHD.

Old 04-06-2018, 04:02 PM

26,272 posts, read 8,433,439 times
I'm sniffing the air, and something is wrong with this attempted murder. My common sense tell me the Russians are behind this. Who else would want a Russian traitor dead? But something doesn't smell right....

Who else could get hold of this Soviet designed chemical weapon? I know, I know........ it's got to be Russia......right? Yet, something tells me this doesn't add up.

I hope my instincts that something stinks here is wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > United Kingdom