Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Ventura County
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2010, 02:23 PM

52 posts, read 181,410 times

Advertisements

im sorry, but what is it with people on this board resurrecting threads that are SEVERAL YEARS old?

B.T.W., do you realize that the OP's (original poster's) children might not be teenagers anymore? And that they are probably already in their new home? Great advice, thanks! haha!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2010, 02:33 PM

26,329 posts, read 93,771,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by polican View Post
im sorry, but what is it with people on this board resurrecting threads that are SEVERAL YEARS old?

Great advice, thanks! haha!
Or, you could look at a City-Data Forum thread as a time stamped data log. If something new and relevant can be added, why not add it? The thread is enriched with more data and can make a search more productive.

Old 05-27-2010, 03:53 PM

427 posts, read 1,093,735 times
You know what was fimed in the Simi Valley? Shattered Spirits: Amazon.com: Shattered Spirits: Martin Sheen, Melinda Dillon, Matthew Laborteaux, Lukas Haas, Roxana Zal, Jill Schoelen, Jenny Gago, Gaby Mandelik, Lenny Hicks, Dyana Ortelli, John Herzfeld, John Miranda, Johnny E. Jensen, Robert Greenwald, Robert Flo
When I was little our family counselor had us watch this movie. Worse yet we had to do role playing games.

Old 05-27-2010, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by matt_sfl View Post
You know what was fimed in the Simi Valley? Shattered Spirits: Amazon.com: Shattered Spirits: Martin Sheen, Melinda Dillon, Matthew Laborteaux, Lukas Haas, Roxana Zal, Jill Schoelen, Jenny Gago, Gaby Mandelik, Lenny Hicks, Dyana Ortelli, John Herzfeld, John Miranda, Johnny E. Jensen, Robert Greenwald, Robert Flo
When I was little our family counselor had us watch this movie. Worse yet we had to do role playing games.
So was Little House on the Prairie

Old 05-28-2010, 02:05 PM

2,916 posts, read 11,079,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
Or, you could look at a City-Data Forum thread as a time stamped data log. If something new and relevant can be added, why not add it? The thread is enriched with more data and can make a search more productive.
Yeah, but does anything ever change in Simi Valley? Hmm, anything new here? Nope! A few more people than last time but otherwise still the same ol' same ol'.

Kidding, Charles. Old threads are often made useful again.

Old 05-29-2010, 12:48 PM

63 posts, read 281,273 times
Simi Valley has indoor air-conditioned Skatepark for the kids or young adults. This place is awesome and there is nothing in Los Angeles that even comes close to this place! Skatelab : Indoor Skatepark and Museum : Main

Old 09-04-2010, 08:07 AM

Nuclear cleanup at Santa Susana facility would finish by 2017 under settlement - latimes.com

Old 09-04-2010, 12:18 PM

2,852 posts, read 6,485,947 times
Default Simi Valley adopts E-Verify

Simi Valley adopts E-Verify to check new employees' legal status » Ventura County Star

Old 09-04-2010, 12:21 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,756,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winston Smith View Post
Yeah, but does anything ever change in Simi Valley? Hmm, anything new here? Nope! A few more people than last time but otherwise still the same ol' same ol'.

Kidding, Charles. Old threads are often made useful again.
I think rather than digging up old threads it is better just to start a new one.

NIta

Old 09-11-2010, 03:20 PM

2,852 posts, read 6,485,947 times
Simi Valley is like HEAVEN, especially when you are stuck in Van Nuys like I am right now or a beautiful Saturday. Stuck with holding an 'Open House' and I think every scrounger in the area has dropped in looking for free snacks and drinks. Fortunately, because of the area I'm in we don't offer those freebies. Most of the people I couldn't even communicate with because they don't speak English. They come in, head right for the kitchen, leave when they see no freebies. Just 40 more minutes of this and I'm CLOSED! I can't wait to get home to Simi. Just 19 more days
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > California > Ventura County