Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Video Games
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-12-2013, 08:57 AM

6,420 posts, read 6,536,639 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
Thanks. Was planning on buying a PS4 in the near future and give away or sell my PS3.
Won't be happy If can't get GTA V on PS4 for that reason!
But there well be a GTA VI eventually. Love this series. I was just playing Vice City last night on the PS3. Have not even played GTA IV yet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2013, 09:52 AM

14,688 posts, read 26,638,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackPeach2 View Post
But there well be a GTA VI eventually. Love this series. I was just playing Vice City last night on the PS3. Have not even played GTA IV yet.
IV was probably my least favorite. You can only hear "Hey cousin, let's go bowling." but so many times before it gets annoying.

Old 09-12-2013, 01:35 PM

6,420 posts, read 6,536,639 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bs13690 View Post
IV was probably my least favorite. You can only hear "Hey cousin, let's go bowling." but so many times before it gets annoying.
What is that?

Old 09-12-2013, 02:02 PM

688 posts, read 898,279 times
Quote:
IV had it's strengths and weaknesses. It was obviously the most graphically impressive GTA, but it was lacking in optional content and map size (and hell yes, the cell phone was extremely annoying), IMO. I still say San Andreas is the best one so far. It had so much content and so much area to explore.

Though from what I've gathered thus far, GTA V is ready to dethrone San Andreas.

On that note, is it Tuesday yet? Yeesh.

Old 09-12-2013, 02:20 PM

6,208 posts, read 9,227,642 times

Courtesy from one of the Reddit users utilizing GTA V's map and comparing them to real-life cities on Google Map. Enjoy! Four More Days!!!

Old 09-12-2013, 02:20 PM

2,533 posts, read 4,607,772 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovesthebass View Post

On that note, is it Tuesday yet? Yeesh.
No kidding.

I play GTA because I like the fact that I can carjack someone... shoot at the cops as they are chasing me... pull over and jump in my chopper... fly to the top of the nearest skyscraper and then start picking off people as they are walking down the street with their coffee.

Parents, if you are reading this, I'm 39 years old and don't have a criminal record.

Old 09-12-2013, 02:50 PM

14,688 posts, read 26,638,002 times
Quote:
What is that?
Niko has a cell phone and it is constantly blowing up with calls from other characters. There are something like six activites you can do: Drink, eat, play pool, visit a strip club, attend a show, and play darts.

You can set the phone to silent but the calls still seem to come through and they get POed at you if you ignore them for too long.

Old 09-12-2013, 02:53 PM

6,208 posts, read 9,227,642 times
Btw, which of these environments in GTA V will you guys be exploring the most? The city, the countryside (Forests, desert, mountains, wine country, small towns/villages, bases, Alamo Sea), the beaches, or the ocean floor?

Four more days 'til the eve of the release date!

V more days 'til 12:00am September 17, 2013 come this Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GTA 5 OFFICIAL GAMEPLAY! - YouTube

Old 09-12-2013, 03:49 PM

14,773 posts, read 21,527,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcave360 View Post
Btw, which of these environments in GTA V will you guys be exploring the most? The city, the countryside (Forests, desert, mountains, wine country, small towns/villages, bases, Alamo Sea), the beaches, or the ocean floor?
I'm a country boy so i'll be chillin Blaine Country most of the time.

Old 09-12-2013, 03:52 PM

14,773 posts, read 21,527,784 times
Radio Stations in GTA V - GTA Wiki, the Grand Theft Auto Wiki - GTA IV, San Andreas, Vice City, cars, vehicles, cheats and more

Quote:
"For those stuck in traffic, tune in to the Los Santos radio dial for a wide range of music styles to choose from. From the sound of the street on Radio Los Santos, Non Stop Pop FM's infectious tunes, FlyLo FMs cutting-edge dance music or the funk of Space 103.2, you won't want to sit still, even if you have been in traffic for hours." ―GTA V Website
It says for those stuck in traffic so i wonder if there will be real traffic jams on the freeways?
That would be amazing if you wanted to start going insane on people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Video Games