Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Video Games
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-26-2013, 07:16 AM

262 posts, read 607,390 times

Advertisements

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2013, 07:23 AM

182 posts, read 477,422 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomDan515 View Post
I was looking for that street you drive down in game, I guess it's only for the first mission.

Has anyone picked up any hitch hikers and dropped them off at the Cult instead of their desired destinations? I took one girl there only because you get an achievement for doing so, massive guilt trip afterwards.
Yeah, I did this last night. It was some wasted couple that wanted a ride back to their motel. It was hilarious, the girl was like, "I don't remember our motel being on top of a mountain". Got $2,000 and the achievement, I didn't feel too bad. Those cult folks are insane though, I jumped the fence and went exploring and accidentally punched one of them, in the blink of an eye, all of them pulled out pistols and gunned me down...

Old 09-26-2013, 07:56 AM

4,970 posts, read 6,273,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacSmooth View Post
I actually like multiple endings. I remember in GTA IV I was so pissed when my first choice lead to Roman dying. So I went back, played the last mission chose the other option and let Kate McCreary die (I couldn't stand her anyway). I felt much better
Kind of like if Red Dead had multiple endings,

Spoiler
I would much rather have Jack die than John. Jack go so annoying for the very little bit of time you spent with him in the game.

Old 09-26-2013, 09:01 AM

14,773 posts, read 21,515,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ischyros View Post
Beat the story mode? I just finally last night revealed almost all of the map. I still have little pockets that will probably never fill in but the giant swaths of unrevealed mountains I had are basically gone.
Just take a helicopter and fly over them. You get an Trophy/Achievement for exploring the whole map.

Old 09-26-2013, 01:26 PM

2,533 posts, read 4,605,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacSmooth View Post
Gamestop just sent out an email last night guaranteeing a $30 trade in if you bring in your copy of GTA V by October 17.
Not worth it.

Old 09-26-2013, 02:36 PM

2,366 posts, read 2,642,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomDan515 View Post
You find her on some mountain north of Grapeseed. She was talking crazy, like how she killed a litter of puppies and birds, so I was like "I'll drop this one off there". The other people you can pick up don't seem to be bad, so I usually bring them to where they want to go. That Cult is very creepy, even for a GTA game. I mainly only did it for the achievement though.

She looked like a normal girl with a backpack. In fact, I turned around halfway when I was dropping her off because she was clearly nuts.
I did the same thing to the same passenger. There was another passenger who was involved in a crash. Trevor mentioned his "friends up in the mountains" but said he was not going to do it because the woman was hurt. She ends up being a part of the crew selection for a driver. The conversation acknowledge whether she can drive or not since she was in a crash. I also ran into Packie from GTA IV as Franklin and he is also selected as a crew member.

Old 09-26-2013, 03:13 PM

4,840 posts, read 9,920,945 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kees View Post
Not worth it.
Gamestop always does that with major releases. I probably would never trade this game in unless it gets ported to the Xbone/PS4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phyxius View Post
I did the same thing to the same passenger. There was another passenger who was involved in a crash. Trevor mentioned his "friends up in the mountains" but said he was not going to do it because the woman was hurt. She ends up being a part of the crew selection for a driver. The conversation acknowledge whether she can drive or not since she was in a crash. I also ran into Packie from GTA IV as Franklin and he is also selected as a crew member.
Packie is easily the most useful crew member, not to mention he has plenty of dialogue that references to GTA IV.

Old 09-26-2013, 07:03 PM

14,688 posts, read 26,628,544 times
The actor who plays Michael was on SVU last night. I wasn't watching at the exact moment but as soon as I heard his voice, I looked up.

Old 09-26-2013, 09:47 PM

6,208 posts, read 9,221,276 times
LOL

Old 09-26-2013, 09:55 PM

4,003 posts, read 10,845,820 times
Happy Birthday tcave!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Video Games