Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Video Games
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-05-2012, 09:49 AM

4,079 posts, read 10,399,636 times

Advertisements

HALO 4 Multiplayer Gameplay - New Spartan Ops & Campaign Footage! (E3 2012 HD) - YouTube

11/6/12 release date Another big multiplayer game I'm interested in, I've been playing Halo since CE so hopefully the new devs bring back some of that old luster. Halo Reach, although a compelling storyline (I guess), I felt the multiplayer was very lackluster so Im looking for a major improvement.

Halo Reach
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-05-2012, 12:26 PM

365 posts, read 490,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by noid_1985 View Post

HALO 4 Multiplayer Gameplay - New Spartan Ops & Campaign Footage! (E3 2012 HD) - YouTube

11/6/12 release date Another big multiplayer game I'm interested in, I've been playing Halo since CE so hopefully the new devs bring back some of that old luster. Halo Reach, although a compelling storyline (I guess), I felt the multiplayer was very lackluster so Im looking for a major improvement.

Halo Reach
Yeah; i felt the same... Been playing halo since the first one on the xbox... Been very heavy into most of the Fps's like this. i find them to be a great investment of time and will indeed stream tonight at 12 when i get it message me if you want the link to the stream though.

Old 11-06-2012, 09:01 AM

4,246 posts, read 12,029,495 times
Do they still put the guns on the map or can you actually build your classes? I felt that was dumb to have everyone run to the best guns and when you die you start over. I hated Halo 3 so I'm waiting for gamer reviews.

Old 11-06-2012, 10:45 AM

365 posts, read 490,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by piyf View Post
Do they still put the guns on the map or can you actually build your classes? I felt that was dumb to have everyone run to the best guns and when you die you start over. I hated Halo 3 so I'm waiting for gamer reviews.
Some of them; you get points for every assit/kill and that leads to an ordnance drop...it's randomly generated what weapons you can get from this. a perk allow's you to re-roll and see if you can get something better later on. But for the most part... it's not bad some weapons spawn at the start. Most people just use the standard load out until they can get ordnance drop for the most part on big slayer [8v8]
The game in term, is really balanced and i find myself loving it a lot.

Old 11-06-2012, 03:38 PM

4,840 posts, read 9,919,198 times
I picked it up today and I'm really enjoying it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Video Games