Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > District of Columbia > Washington, DC
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2011, 01:25 PM

999 posts, read 2,010,807 times

Advertisements

White women have the world at the palm of their hands. Why?

1. They are coveted by their fellow white brothers and men of color. Having a white female as arm-candy is a status symbol. It means you are on the Up and Up in society. Magazines and television equate the female beauty standard with Whiteness. Most of the famous women movie stars are white. Who can blame men of color for gravitating to the "pretty" white lady. You are dating the culture standard.

Oh yeah, if you stack a white woman next to the black women and a Latina women and they all have serious 36-24-42 curves with the big booty...the white female will be picked 9 out of 10 by men of color. For some reason, a curvaceous white woman has a higher value...maybe because most white females have thin, poorly-shaped behinds? I don't know. I am a booty-loving guy myself but I will take a woman of any color with serious curves. I don't understand why white female derrieres are more prized than others.

2. White women can get away with one-night stands and romantic flings. This goes back to my theory that white women love black men, Latino men and Asian men as boyfriends. As marriage material???? Not so much. Older generations of white people would not welcome a "Look Who's Coming to Dinner" scenario. It's safer to marry a white guy who is an accountant than a black man who is a hi-tech entrepreneur. Can't afford to **** off Mom & Dad and the surviving grandparents.

3. White women have white privilege. Just like their white male counterparts, they can bank on some advantages down the road: quicker job promotions, higher salaries, connections to the white business community, less driving tickets, more chances to fix serious F Ups, better lawyers etc. If you are a black female or Latina...it's one strike and you are out. Women of color remain far behind white women in terms of wage growth, educational opportunities and have a higher percentage of incarceration rates. For some reason, white female voices are more respected in business, political and academic circles. Feminism has done some wonderful things for the female sex; it's just that the beneficiaries tend to be educated, professional-class white females. My opinion, of course.

So let's not break out the violin for the poor white females in DC. If you want a pity party: talk to single black females and single Asian-American males. They have it FAR worse on the dating scene than the white people.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2011, 01:37 PM

Location: Standing outside of heaven, wating for God to come and get me.
1,382 posts, read 3,715,251 times
Coldbliss,
If you stack a sister and a white chick, side by side with the same body. This brothers is taking the sister. I have done the interracial thing a few times in the past but um, I love black women. Nothing like the swagger and style of a sophisticated sister. No disrespect to the white women out there, I think most of you are mad sexy as well.

S/N: Another Southern observation but downsouth, it seems that the brothers always go after the big white chicks instead of the ones with nice shapes.

Old 03-16-2011, 02:01 AM
Yac

6,051 posts, read 7,726,101 times
35 deleted posts later, I'd like to remind everyone that threads don't get hijacked unless you play along with the hijacker.
Yac.

Last edited by Yac; 03-18-2011 at 02:11 AM..

Old 03-17-2011, 07:57 PM

11,155 posts, read 15,702,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coldbliss View Post
White women have the world at the palm of their hands. Why?

1. They are coveted by their fellow white brothers and men of color. Having a white female as arm-candy is a status symbol. It means you are on the Up and Up in society. Magazines and television equate the female beauty standard with Whiteness. Most of the famous women movie stars are white. Who can blame men of color for gravitating to the "pretty" white lady. You are dating the culture standard.

Oh yeah, if you stack a white woman next to the black women and a Latina women and they all have serious 36-24-42 curves with the big booty...the white female will be picked 9 out of 10 by men of color. For some reason, a curvaceous white woman has a higher value...maybe because most white females have thin, poorly-shaped behinds? I don't know. I am a booty-loving guy myself but I will take a woman of any color with serious curves. I don't understand why white female derrieres are more prized than others.

2. White women can get away with one-night stands and romantic flings. This goes back to my theory that white women love black men, Latino men and Asian men as boyfriends. As marriage material???? Not so much. Older generations of white people would not welcome a "Look Who's Coming to Dinner" scenario. It's safer to marry a white guy who is an accountant than a black man who is a hi-tech entrepreneur. Can't afford to **** off Mom & Dad and the surviving grandparents.

3. White women have white privilege. Just like their white male counterparts, they can bank on some advantages down the road: quicker job promotions, higher salaries, connections to the white business community, less driving tickets, more chances to fix serious F Ups, better lawyers etc. If you are a black female or Latina...it's one strike and you are out. Women of color remain far behind white women in terms of wage growth, educational opportunities and have a higher percentage of incarceration rates. For some reason, white female voices are more respected in business, political and academic circles. Feminism has done some wonderful things for the female sex; it's just that the beneficiaries tend to be educated, professional-class white females. My opinion, of course.

So let's not break out the violin for the poor white females in DC. If you want a pity party: talk to single black females and single Asian-American males. They have it FAR worse on the dating scene than the white people.
Good lord. The same post every time. I'd like to see documentation and statistics on your claims. You make a lot of broad assumptions which may or may not be true, but I'd simply like to see confirmation.

Old 03-18-2011, 09:20 AM

349 posts, read 990,480 times
For confirmation you can just go to any nightclub. It's really not that hard.

In DC, white girls have the upper hand because they're fewer in number. The presence of Asian, Latina, Indian, black, etc. girls ensures that whatever advantages white girls normally enjoy are magnified even more.

Old 03-18-2011, 10:24 AM

I saw a fine group of blondes walking into the Buddha Bar the other night.

Old 03-18-2011, 10:48 AM

3,546 posts, read 8,560,415 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahales View Post
I saw a fine group of blondes walking into the Buddha Bar the other night.
Oh God, Buddha Bar is awful.

Granted, I'm not single so perhaps my perspective is a bit different...but even for downtown DC lounges that place is just dreadful. Overpriced, pseudo-pretentious, bad food. And it has to be one of the most dimly lit lounges I've ever visited.

Sorry for the mini-rant, I just really didn't like that place.

Old 03-18-2011, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14thandYou View Post
Oh God, Buddha Bar is awful.

Granted, I'm not single so perhaps my perspective is a bit different...but even for downtown DC lounges that place is just dreadful. Overpriced, pseudo-pretentious, bad food. And it has to be one of the most dimly lit lounges I've ever visited.

Sorry for the mini-rant, I just really didn't like that place.
I have never been inside. I just happen to be in the area and saw a group of drunken blonde chicks walking there. They were pleasant on the eyes though.

Old 03-19-2011, 08:52 AM

339 posts, read 836,801 times
America is dating Nirvana for white women as long as they don't live in Los Angeles, Miami or NYC.

Old 03-19-2011, 10:43 AM

11,155 posts, read 15,702,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene80 View Post
For confirmation you can just go to any nightclub. It's really not that hard.

In DC, white girls have the upper hand because they're fewer in number. The presence of Asian, Latina, Indian, black, etc. girls ensures that whatever advantages white girls normally enjoy are magnified even more.
I go into nightclubs. I see women of all different ethnicities and no evidence that one group is the center of attention and another is ostracized. If anything, I've noticed the white women tend to be a little frumpy compared to the more sophisticated-looking Asian, Indian, Hispanic, and black women. Not always, but if I see frumpy looking women who didn't put a lot of thought into their evening presentation, they're usually white.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > District of Columbia > Washington, DC