Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2018, 10:58 PM

628 posts, read 1,437,209 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarciaMarshaMarcia View Post
Your point is...? Where is the relevance?
I’m an existentialist. You wouldn’t understand.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2018, 06:20 AM

5,151 posts, read 4,529,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gearedtowardssalad View Post
I’m an existentialist. You wouldn’t understand.
You are need to read a book about existentialism before you throw that big word around. Bye.

Old 02-05-2018, 07:07 AM

8,085 posts, read 5,249,640 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyDonkey View Post
How sure can we be that these self-professed "weirdos" even exist? I'm beginning to suspect that Snugglebear (whose only posts are in this thread) is a hit-and-run troll whose only object is to sow dissension.
Yep! Exactly.

Weirdos, losers, anti Trump, obese, transgender, etc etc etc...they covered the gamut. Lol.

Old 02-05-2018, 07:34 AM

1,889 posts, read 2,200,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCNYC View Post
Yep! Exactly.

Weirdos, losers, anti Trump, obese, transgender, etc etc etc...they covered the gamut. Lol.
and they'd fit right in in seattle, no joke

Old 02-05-2018, 12:49 PM

628 posts, read 1,437,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarciaMarshaMarcia View Post
You are need to read a book about existentialism before you throw that big word around. Bye.
I are offended.

Old 02-05-2018, 01:37 PM

5,151 posts, read 4,529,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gearedtowardssalad View Post
I are offended.
Ever heard of spellcheck run amok? You are blocked. Play elsewhere. Enjoy Tacoma. Get a job. Get a life.

Last edited by MarciaMarshaMarcia; 02-05-2018 at 01:51 PM..

Old 02-05-2018, 02:18 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,330,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snugglebear View Post
We are a husband and wife, and our mutual friend. We've lived most our lives in central illinois and we haaaate it. Because we are hated. And we have no families or friends (besides each other). And so we want to just drop all our **** and up and move to a place we feel we actually belong better.
We're not very political but we're very anti trump. (Everyone here loves him)
My husband is actually trans and wants to transition with hormones but not get death threats while walking to work every day.
We're kinda all the long haired goth hippie freak type to different degrees. Not hipsters. Not aesthetic irony. Just quiet. We're loners and losers and nobodies. Not good with crowds. We would love to live in a 2br shack in the middle of nowhere. But that's close to jobs.
We have nothing but the clothes on our backs and a pocket of cash. No cars. No furniture. We're nearly homeless. I recently lost my job and we'll have to move somewhere soon. Why not somewhere that sucks less.
But we only got about $3500
And getting a place requires proof of a job and getting a job requires proof of a place.
And idk how to get a job in a place that's 3000 miles away.
We're all highschool graduates and poor af. We couldn't afford college and all had to work during highschool to support our fams then moved out as soon as we were 18. (It's eerie how much our lives are the same that's why we're all really close friends)
I've been a cashier at a gas station for 5 years and i worked at a pizza place for 5 years and that's about it. But I'm also a tryhard artist and wanabe musician.
My husband has been a manager at a dollar store for a few years and a butcher and a sandwhich maker and even did roofing and construction for a few years and he sculpts and designs his own clothes and even knows how to taxidermy so he has all that knowledge to work with. But no official licenseses or formal training tho. He studied under his grandpa who owned a taxidermy shop in ohio when he was in highschool. But he's open to it.
And our friend has all the same skills as both of us combined plus he's good with plants and animals. They both want to be like park rangers and I'd be happy with anything that doesnt kill my feet like standing in one spot at a gas station for 10hrs a day did. I just want to work and sit at the same time. And i can type almost 80wpm.
They also both have long hair and would refuse/prefer not to cut it for a job unless it paid insanely good. And they're willing to do anything for jobs. ~Men arent supposed to have long hair in illinois. Apparently.

And anyway we have nothing and dont even know where to look or who to talk to. I hope someone here can help us. We are super friendly and down to earth. Chill. Hard workers. Responsible.

When i had a fulltime job our combined monthly income was about 2300 and our combined expenses was about 1800 and we just need something in the ballpark of that ratio to be happy.
But all the money and col is different. Idek what groceries and gas cost over there. So it's hard to math out.

We're hardcore and willing to crawl thru mud to get to where we want. Even if we have to live in a homeless shelter til we get jobs and a house.
But what town and state. Washington or Oregon.
Olympia. Introduce yourself to the governor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington