Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-25-2022, 05:16 PM

1,369 posts, read 718,502 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fassopony View Post
So glad those super vaxxed people are out there virtue signaling desperately...I mean "saving the world".

*huge eyeroll*
They’re only preventing millions of deaths, and reducing the severity of millions of otherwise debilitating bouts of disease, but who cares about that?

Old 03-25-2022, 11:04 PM

9,182 posts, read 12,164,118 times
Good job KLM!

KLM WON’T ENFORCE GOVERNMENT MASK POLICY

Old 03-26-2022, 11:17 AM

6,297 posts, read 3,447,555 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Botev1912 View Post
Good for KLM as I like flying on their aircraft and have many times. Amsterdam and the surrounding areas are a great place to visit.

Old 03-26-2022, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcos View Post
They’re only preventing millions of deaths, and reducing the severity of millions of otherwise debilitating bouts of disease, but who cares about that?
Really....
https://nypost.com/2020/12/16/wearin...ovid-19-study/

Old 03-26-2022, 11:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantiquity View Post
You need to up your game. You shouldn’t just take a random story (from 2020, no less!) about using used masks and pretend that it’s pertinent to someone else’s comment about ‘super-vaxxed people’ and my response. We were discussing vaccines. Your comment on used masks is relevant… how?

Try to pay attention to the actual details of the argument instead of just blurting out the first thing that comes to mind.

However, to try to take your weak post and turn it into something useful, I will quote from your own article:

“A recent study found that wearing a mask has a “significant impact” on stopping the spread of coronavirus and that face coverings caused an up to 46 percent average reduction in new cases.

Xi says his team now plans to study how mask shapes affect protection from COVID-19.

“We hope public health authorities strengthen the current preventative measures to curb COVID-19 transmission, like choosing a more effective mask, wearing it properly for the highest protection, and avoid using an excessively used or expired surgical mask,” he said.”

Last edited by Arcos; 03-26-2022 at 11:59 AM..

Old 03-26-2022, 02:38 PM

Quote:
You need to up your game. You shouldn’t just take a random story (from 2020, no less!) about using used masks and pretend that it’s pertinent to someone else’s comment about ‘super-vaxxed people’ and my response. We were discussing vaccines. Your comment on used masks is relevant… how?
So masks aren't relevant? I agree.

Quote:
Try to pay attention to the actual details of the argument instead of just blurting out the first thing that comes to mind.
However, to try to take your weak post and turn it into something useful, I will quote from your own article:

“A recent study found that wearing a mask has a “significant impact” on stopping the spread of coronavirus and that face coverings caused an up to 46 percent average reduction in new cases.
Thank you professor doctor. Arcos....reduction of 46%? ....how are the other 56% doing?

Quote:
Xi says his team now plans to study how mask shapes affect protection from COVID-19.

“We hope public health authorities strengthen the current preventative measures to curb COVID-19 transmission, like choosing a more effective mask, wearing it properly for the highest protection, and avoid using an excessively used or expired surgical mask,” he said.”
Since mask are not required in most area any longer your remarks are irrelevant.

Old 03-26-2022, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantiquity View Post
So masks aren't relevant? I agree.

Thank you professor doctor. Arcos....reduction of 46%? ....how are the other 56% doing?

Since mask are not required in most area any longer your remarks are irrelevant.
Wow, your comments are so weak, it’s laughable. These are all quotes from the two years out-of-date off-topic article that *you* posted while I was discussing an entirely different matter with someone else. Do you even realize that you are arguing with yourself??

Like I said, up your game. This is inane and boring, frankly. It’s like watching you yell at yourself in a mirror.

Old 03-26-2022, 05:10 PM

572 posts, read 291,448 times
Quote:
So glad those super vaxxed people are out there virtue signaling desperately...I mean "saving the world".

*huge eyeroll*
Vaxxed, boosted, and glad to hear that a second boost will be available soon. Sitting on a plane now after 15 days traveling throughout Mexico for 15 days. The vast majority of Mexicans wore masks indoors and out when they couldn’t social distance. Will continue to mask up for foreseeable future in risky situations not because I’m scared but to mitigate risk on pricy upcoming trips to Ecuador, Galapagos, Scotland, and Croatia. We’ve traveled extensively since September 2020 and view masks as a very sensible precaution. Feel sorry for those who spout quack science and ramble on about face diapers.

Old 03-26-2022, 05:13 PM

572 posts, read 291,448 times
Quote:

*huge eyeroll*
Vaxxed, boosted, and glad to hear that a second boost will be available soon. Sitting on a plane now after 15 days traveling throughout Mexico for 15 days. The vast majority of Mexicans wore masks indoors and out when they couldn’t social distance. Will continue to mask up for foreseeable future in risky situations not because I’m scared but to mitigate risk on pricy upcoming trips to Ecuador, Galapagos, Scotland, and Croatia. We’ve traveled extensively since September 2020 and view masks as a very sensible precaution. Feel sorry for those who spout quack science, rejoice in sticking it to the “libs” and ramble on about face diapers. Sad.

Old 03-27-2022, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Wow, your comments are so weak, it’s laughable. These are all quotes from the two years out-of-date off-topic article that *you* posted while I was discussing an entirely different matter with someone else. Do you even realize that you are arguing with yourself??

Like I said, up your game. This is inane and boring, frankly. It’s like watching you yell at yourself in a mirror.
You want cheese with that whine.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington